Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Jodi Arias on Trial for Murdering Travis Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She's relentless, I'll give her that. She concedes nothing and she doesn't want to budge an inch. I imagine a conversation with her would be exhausting. Talking in circles is an understatement.
    Some people think it's a deliberate tactic. To prevent Martinez from gathering a full head of steam, she disputes some incredibly inconsequential part of what he's saying, like the number of days of testimony.

^ Could be. She's turned it into a sparring match for sure and seems to enjoy correcting him and dragging out her answers. I agree it's probably an attempt to throw him off, but also a stall for time to come up with an answer. Lying is a lot harder than telling the truth.

But she droned on and on and ON about inconsequential things with her own attorney as well, when she was walking through a script. There seems to be no short version of any story when Jodi's telling it. I think it's part of her personality (disorder).
    sprynkles likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I agree, she can not give a yes or no answer even when told to. This woman called the police to find out what they knew and could not shut the hell up while talking to the detective. She is trying to be clever but at the same time she is giving herself away. I hope she really trips herself up here in the next day or two.
    Trixie and garysgirl1999 like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Ha, that's so true. Granted, she's guilty of murder, and left forensic evidence at the scene, but good grief, she painted herself in this corner because she could not SHUT UP. The police interviews, the 48 Hours and Inside Edition pieces, her court testimony--she talks and talks and is totally oblivious to how she comes across. I think she still believes her "no jury will ever convict me" statement. She really thinks that highly of herself and her ability to get over on people with her lies.
    sprynkles and garysgirl1999 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Dateline is doing their show on Jodi right now.
    Brookie and sprynkles like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Aaaack! It's all Jodi, all the time. First Dateline, then Anderson Cooper 360 special, and now Nancy Grace Mysteries is on her.

A little comic relief please, from the National Enquirer:

EXCLUSIVE! JODI ARIAS WANTS BABY WITH LESBO LOVER

Published on: February 28, 2013
    by STEPHANIE WILBURN, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
    Photography by: Pool

ACCUSED killer Jodi Arias is so confident she’ll be acquitted of murdering her boyfriend that she’s already making big plans for her future.

The ENQUIRER has learned that the brunette beauty, who is currently on trial for the grisly slaying of motivational speaker Travis Alexander, is telling pals that she has fallen in love with another female inmate at the Arizona prison where she’s locked up and that the two plan to marry when they’re both free.

What’s more, the twisted temptress also plans to use one of her biggest supporters – Prescott, Ariz., resident Bryan Carr – to get her pregnant so she and her new wife can have a child together! Carr has been a daily fixture at Jodi’s trial and is said to be hopelessly in love with her.

“Jodi is confident that she will beat the first-degree murder rap and live happily ever after with her lesbian lover and a new baby,” an insider confirmed. “She is completely smitten with this woman in jail, and they’re quietly planning a lavish wedding for when they get out.

“They’re also going to play on that poor guy’s feelings so they can have a child and become a real family.”

Jodi, who could face the death pen*alty if convicted, admits she stabbed her onetime beau, 30-year-old Alexander, 27 times, shot him in the head and slit his throat at his Mesa, Ariz., home in June 2008. But the 32-year-old insists it was an act of self-defense – and her jailbird lover believes her.
    According to a source at the prison, Jodi and the woman bonded because they’d both been involved in abusive relationships. But unlike Jodi, the lover has a lengthy criminal record and is “not a stranger to jail life.”

“She’s about 40 and is very pretty and likable,” the source said. “She makes you feel at ease right away, so it’s no wonder that the pair’s relationship escalated quickly and became romantic.”

Jodi’s lover is scheduled to be released soon, and the source says Jodi believes her own days behind bars are coming to an end. She’s been telling pals that she has “recruited” Carr – whom she reportedly met through mutual friends prior to her arrest – to be a “sperm donor.”

Carr recently admitted that he’d visited Jodi multiple times at the Estrella women’s jail in Phoenix over the past year. He also told a local news outlet that Arias is “the nicest person you’ll ever meet.” But sources say he’s being duped.

“This guy is like a lovesick puppy when it comes to Jodi,” noted the insider. “He’d do anything for her, and she’s extremely manipulative.

“If all goes according to plan, he’ll be instrumental in helping Jodi achieve her dream of having a family with her future wife. He’s just too blinded by love to see that he’ll be left in the cold once it’s all over.”

EXCLUSIVE! JODI ARIAS WANTS BABY WITH LESBO LOVER - The National Enquirer

This bimbo is sum piece o'work. I wouldn't believe her if she told me it was sunny outside and I was standing out in it.
    laynes and garysgirl1999 like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

It was interesting to watch how much she changed from the first video-taped interrogations to the court room performance.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Other than this thread and now the Dateline episode last night, I really hadn't paid much attention to this. But OH.MY.GAWD..who does this asshole think she's fooling? She's a classic sociopath. NO jury could be that dumb.

After seeing the autopsy pics of Travis' slit throat - nay, near decapitation - this bitch scares the shit out of me. I struggle to slice a few inches of roast meat even with the appropriate chef's knife; she's a goddamn monster in sheep's clothing.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Other than this thread and now the Dateline episode last night, I really hadn't paid much attention to this. But OH.MY.GAWD..who does this asshole think she's fooling? She's a classic sociopath. NO jury could be that dumb.
    Sadly, after the Casey Anthony ruling, there's every possibility they could be that dumb.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Sadly, after the Casey Anthony ruling, there's every possibility they could be that dumb.
    True. But this bitch admits to killing him at least. How anyone could believe that this was "self - defense" is beyond me.

Silver Member

I wouldn't be surprised if she got off. She's tiring (at this point, they are probably so frustrated and just want get away from her/get it over with), cute, uses her sexuality and not poor. That unfortunately goes a long way with jurors. No telling how many are 'smitten' with that crazy puss. I'll never forget when the judge told that one lady flat out that she was basically 'too pretty' to go to jail. A book deal will follow. Heck a man killed his wife, said he was sleepwalking and walked right out of the courtroom! He wasn't poor and he wasn't ugly. People are very vapid nowadays.

She should spend the rest of her days in solitary confinement, however, it doesn't always work out that way.
    AgentOrange likes this.

Cute?? Are we seeing the same woman? wtf

She looks dim. Like a petulant 12-year-old who *thinks* she's smart and pulling a fast one but doesn't realize how dumb/transparent she is.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, she's not cute and has a wonky tit job. I think she probably just looks better in the right lighting. Fuck, she seems like a seriously disturbed person.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information