Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Jayme Closs Found Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I'm not sure what their positions were, but they worked for a local employer (chicken plant?) so he would have been the parents' co-worker, unless one of them was his manager?
    the creep that got Elizabeth Smart worked for her dad. I really try and stay positive that creeps like this are not lurking in the shadows but JFC sometimes it’s hard not to be so suspicious all the time. As the mom of an almost 11 year old girl, who’s blonde, long and lean, I am very aware who is looking at her when we are out in public. Earlier this year when I heard Zac Efron was portraying Ted Bundy in a new biopic, I watched an old documentary on the case and I had forgotten just how diabolical Ted was and how he could lure young girls into to VW bug so easily.

Just 2 days ago, I had a scary incident happen. My FIL calls me at work in a panic. He said are you okay? I said yes and what is going on? He was the victim of those scams where some guy from Mexico calls and says he has your daughter held hostage and they put a woman on the phone to scream “daddy” and takes the phone away. They told him he better come up with the ransom money. My FIL says, I don’t have a daughter (he has just 2 sons and me - a daughter in-law) so they hung up. Crazy fucking people in this world.
    Nevan, Brookie, greysfang and 4 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

From what I read this morning on CNN's website, the guy worked for one day nearly 3 years ago at the same turkey products plant as her parents. There's no indication he had any interaction with them. (Of course her parents aren't around to to tell them any different.) They can't find any interaction with Jayme on social media either. Doesn't mean he wasn't facebook stalking her or something. The whole thing is just really weird and random.

Of course, so was the Elizabeth Smart thing. I think it was months after the perp worked at their home before he kidnapped her.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    the creep that got Elizabeth Smart worked for her dad. I really try and stay positive that creeps like this are not lurking in the shadows but JFC sometimes it’s hard not to be so suspicious all the time. As the mom of an almost 11 year old girl, who’s blonde, long and lean, I am very aware who is looking at her when we are out in public. Earlier this year when I heard Zac Efron was portraying Ted Bundy in a new biopic, I watched an old documentary on the case and I had forgotten just how diabolical Ted was and how he could lure young girls into to VW bug so easily.
    Hadden Clark, who killed Laura Houghteling, had done handyman work around Laura's mom's house because the mom felt sorry for him.

He also killed Melissa Dorr, 6, who was the friend of his sister's daughter. He had been living with his sister and she told him he had to get out (because of his behavior). The theory was that he acted out against Dorr because he was angry at his sister.

It is a reminder that you should be aware of who is around you and your loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    From what I read this morning on CNN's website, the guy worked for one day nearly 3 years ago at the same turkey products plant as her parents. There's no indication he had any interaction with them. (Of course her parents aren't around to to tell them any different.) They can't find any interaction with Jayme on social media either. Doesn't mean he wasn't facebook stalking her or something. The whole thing is just really weird and random.

Of course, so was the Elizabeth Smart thing. I think it was months after the perp worked at their home before he kidnapped her.
    It will be interesting to see how he knew Closs. I still think that it has to do with working at the turkey products plant with the parents. Maybe he was in the periphery there in some other capacity?
    Sunnygirl likes this.

The latest I heard today was he targeted her from seeing her on the bus. Wtf? I was sure it was SM. Investigators are still saying he targeted her directly from this bus meeting and the cops had ZERO info on him and he was not a suspect. How chilling. Info is trickling out and she claims she was kept under his bed. JFC this is like that story from the 70’s “The Girl in the Box.”
    https://people.com/crime/girl-in-the...n-year-ordeal/

Jayme Closs's kidnapper decided to abduct her after seeing her on a school bus - then dressed all in black to shoot dead her parents, throw her in his trunk and drive her to his cabin where he forced her to strip, chilling court papers reveal

• The details of Jayme Closs' abduction have emerged in the criminal complaint filed today ahead of Jake Patterson's first court appearance in Barron, Wisconsin
    • Patterson told cops he decided Jayme was 'the girl he was going to take' after seeing her get on a school bus when it stopped in front of him as he went to work
    • The 21-year-old was dressed in all black, including a face mask and gloves, when he broke into the Closs home and shot dead Jayme's parents Denise and James
    • Patterson taped Jayme's hands and ankles together, covered her mouth with tape and dragged her out of her home and put her into his car's trunk
    • According to Jayme's account, Patterson took her into his cabin, removed the tape and told her to go into the bathroom and remove all her clothes
    • When friends of relatives visited, Patterson 'made it clear that nobody was to know she was there or bad things would happen to her'
    • Jayme was kept under his twin-sized bed and managed to escape when he left the cabin, pushing away the weights that were trapping her under the bed
    • Patterson denied ever meeting Jayme and said he only learned her name after kidnapping her

By LAURA COLLINS, CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER IN BARRON, WISCONSIN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 14:23 EST, 14 January 2019 | UPDATED: 16:12 EST, 14 January 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-murder.html
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

So a completely random abduction. These kinds are usually never caught. We're all lucky this girl was strong enough to save herself.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wait a second, how do you notice someone on a achool bus? Did he see her through the window and follow it to where it dropped her off?

I read that he saw her getting on the school bus. Then he tried 2 times to take her but didn't go through with it.
    Nevan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wasn't there a 15 year old girl whose parents and brother were shot and killed by a guy who abducted her and they found both of them at a camp site and shot the guy dead? I was trying to remember how long ago that was.
    I remember that story. He killed the mom and brother and set the house on fire. But I think he was the father's best friend or something. That was a horrible story.

This is like that case meets Elizabeth Smart. Random, but the guy was so fixated on her he killed her family to make it happen. It's chilling. I hope she gets all the help she is surely going to need. Poor girl.
    Brookie likes this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Wasn't there a 15 year old girl whose parents and brother were shot and killed by a guy who abducted her and they found both of them at a camp site and shot the guy dead? I was trying to remember how long ago that was.
    The only story I could think of that reminded me of this is Shasta Groene. Her whole family was killed and the POS took her and her brother. He ended up killing the brother, who was a little boy, shortly after the kidnapping. I think he kept Shasta for a couple of months, living in campgrounds and national parks.

That poor girl, she's a mess now. I hope Jayme gets the help she needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

Just 2 days ago, I had a scary incident happen. My FIL calls me at work in a panic. He said are you okay? I said yes and what is going on? He was the victim of those scams where some guy from Mexico calls and says he has your daughter held hostage and they put a woman on the phone to scream “daddy” and takes the phone away. They told him he better come up with the ransom money. My FIL says, I don’t have a daughter (he has just 2 sons and me - a daughter in-law) so they hung up. Crazy fucking people in this world.
    WTF?? I haven't heard about that one before. How terrifying that would be for someone.

Hadden Clark, who killed Laura Houghteling, had done handyman work around Laura's mom's house because the mom felt sorry for him.

He also killed Melissa Dorr, 6, who was the friend of his sister's daughter. He had been living with his sister and she told him he had to get out (because of his behavior). The theory was that he acted out against Dorr because he was angry at his sister.

It is a reminder that you should be aware of who is around you and your loved ones.

It will be interesting to see how he knew Closs. I still think that it has to do with working at the turkey products plant with the parents. Maybe he was in the periphery there in some other capacity?
    I remember both of those cases, since they happened in the general area where I grew up. Was this the guy who wore a wig and neighbors thought he was Laura Houghteling leaving her house??

Wait a second, how do you notice someone on a achool bus? Did he see her through the window and follow it to where it dropped her off?
    He was driving behind the school bus. It stopped at her house, and he watched her get off and knew she was 'the one.'

He was driving back from work, and it was his second and last day on the job at a cheese factory. He quit. Sort of like the other job where he quit after one day. Utterly bizarre.
    fgg and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yay, I feel terrible about Shasta. She's a meth head with tattoo scribbles all over her face and has come close to losing custody of her own children just this summer.

A young Idaho woman who survived heinous crimes as a child has recently been in trouble with the law for exposing two young children to danger.

Shasta Rae Groene pleaded guilty in April to two misdemeanor counts of injury to a child, and was ordered to serve unsupervised probation through October 2019. Court records say she endangered a 1-year-old child in her custody by leaving methamphetamine where he could ingest it, and that she also left the drug in close proximity to a month-old baby.
    Groene, 21, was accused of violating the terms of her probation just a month later. On Thursday, a Canyon County judge declined to sentence her to jail time, instead again instituting 18 months of probation — but supervised this time.
    Groene has talked in the past about struggles with drug use. She spoke in a 2015 KHQ interviewabout trying to deal with life as a "celebrity victim," on top of the abuse she suffered at the hands of Joseph Duncan when he killed her family and abducted her and her brother in 2005.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...212934354.html
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    He was driving behind the school bus. It stopped at her house, and he watched her get off and knew she was 'the one.'

He was driving back from work, and it was his second and last day on the job at a cheese factory. He quit. Sort of like the other job where he quit after one day. Utterly bizarre.
    He worked at a cheese factory. Wow. Dahmer worked at a chocolate factory.

My news radio station is doing the timeline of this case. Cops now believe when they were racing to the house after they were called when shots were fired (when the parents were killed) they cops remember passing only ONE car and they are certain now it was this bastard that had Jayme in the trunk.

Does anyone remember the horrible story about the “Girl in the closet?” she was held hostage in a closet for 6 years and pimped out by her parents to sex offenders. She’s back in the news for getting arrested for having a sexual relationship with a minor. I am hopeful that since it was only 88 days for Jayme and not 8 years she can rebuild her life.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yay, I feel terrible about Shasta. She's a meth head with tattoo scribbles all over her face and has come close to losing custody of her own children just this summer.

A young Idaho woman who survived heinous crimes as a child has recently been in trouble with the law for exposing two young children to danger.

Shasta Rae Groene pleaded guilty in April to two misdemeanor counts of injury to a child, and was ordered to serve unsupervised probation through October 2019. Court records say she endangered a 1-year-old child in her custody by leaving methamphetamine where he could ingest it, and that she also left the drug in close proximity to a month-old baby.
    Groene, 21, was accused of violating the terms of her probation just a month later. On Thursday, a Canyon County judge declined to sentence her to jail time, instead again instituting 18 months of probation — but supervised this time.
    Groene has talked in the past about struggles with drug use. She spoke in a 2015 KHQ interviewabout trying to deal with life as a "celebrity victim," on top of the abuse she suffered at the hands of Joseph Duncan when he killed her family and abducted her and her brother in 2005.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/...212934354.html
    Damn I hate this for her but jeez what she went through.
    czb and lindsaywhit like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

You pretty much have to give her a pass on being screwed up. Anything else would be a miracle.
    greysfang, Trixie, Nevan and 8 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

People has details of her abduction:
    Jayme Closswas asleep at home just after midnight on Oct. 15, 2018, when the insistent barking of her dog, Molly, woke her up.Gazing out her bedroom window, the 13-year-old saw a car pulling into the driveway of the home she shared with her parents, Jim and Denise Closs, outside of Barron, Wisconsin, and went to alert them. Jim rose and peered out through a window — and was struck dead by a gunshot fired from the other side of the door.
    Hiding in a bathtub, where the mother wrapped her daughter “in a bear hug,” the horror wasn’t over for Jayme and Denise. The intruder broke through the locked bathroom door, killed Denise with a single shot to the head, then dragged Jayme to his car and threw her — bound with duct tape — into the trunk.
    Imagine that, and the man who just killed her parents surely did not waste any time before he took his prize. i don't see how she can get over all that, but miracles happen. That poor girl.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information