Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Husband arrested in killing of pregnant wife, 2 young kids; her body found

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    In essence, the press conference info is: Watts agreed to plead guilty to take the death penalty off the table. The DA is disgusted by the facts of the case, but says they're graphic and horrendous and he doesn't know if the judge will unseal them. He believes defense counsel had no way to sustain the incredible lies told by watts and he's happy they talked him into taking an unappealable plea and saving the taxpayers money.

I'm kinda glad too. Odds are it would take forever to actually get him executed, IF ever and it would cost everyone else a buttload of money. He's guilty, locked up, done.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I'm kinda glad too. Odds are it would take forever to actually get him executed, IF ever and it would cost everyone else a buttload of money. He's guilty, locked up, done.
    That's my reason for being against the death penalty, not so much wrongful conviction (that too, but far less so.) It hardly ever happens consistently so why spend the money?
    OrangeSlice, Trixie and sputnik like this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post

Actually, it would probably never happen. The last person executed in Colorado was in the 70s. Perhaps with a new governor coming in that will change. There was supposed to be an execution a few years ago but Governor Hickenlooper wouldn't sign the death warrant for a guy who shot up a Chuck E Cheese and killed four people and a fifth is basically a vegetable.
    Shinola likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's my reason for being against the death penalty, not so much wrongful conviction (that too, but far less so.) It hardly ever happens consistently so why spend the money?
    Yep. If they get the death penalty, there's an automatic appeal, at the taxpayers expense, and in some cases, going on for years. Scott Peterson still hasn't exhausted his appeals, 15 years later. Seems to me these death row inmates are more likely to die of old age or natural causes than execution. I know Peterson is in California, but I can't remember the last time I heard about an execution, in any State.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Yep. If they get the death penalty, there's an automatic appeal, at the taxpayers expense, and in some cases, going on for years. Scott Peterson still hasn't exhausted his appeals, 15 years later. Seems to me these death row inmates are more likely to die of old age or natural causes than execution. I know Peterson is in California, but I can't remember the last time I heard about an execution, in any State.
    Texas has executed 10 so far this year. The rest are distance seconds and thirds at either 1 or 2 executed.

5 people are schedule to be executed before the end of the year.

Average wait between sentence and execution appears to be about 20 years.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...States_in_2018

Well, it's Texas, that doesn't count. Neither does Florida. And I didn't hear about any of them.

But I knew when I posted that, someone would correct me with damn facts.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I have a couple older than Scott’s ffs and they’res no question of if it was them.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

This scumbag was sentenced today. Quite a good summing up of the info which I copied from Websleuths. Don't read if you don't want the murder details.

• Shanann was strangled, but no other injuries (specifically, hyoid bone intact)
    • Bella was smothered and had defensive wounds (several bites to her tongue and a torn frenulum)
    • Cece was smothered with no other injuries
    • He texted his coworkers the night before that "he would take care of the site"
    • He was acting normally when the coworkers arrived at the site later in the day
    • He had several searches for jewelry, vacation destinations, etc for NK
    • He unenrolled the children from school
    • He contacted a realtor about selling the house
    • He was seen going to the truck three times on the neighbor's camera
    • Shanann had sent him books about repairing their marriage - that book was thrown in the trash

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/th...400303/page-15

He's a monster, and his parents seem to be major-league enabling a-holes. I still think he should be eligible for ling chi.
    greysfang and garysgirl1999 like this.

*ignores Mo's ling chi fetish*

"He had several searches for jewelry, vacation destinations, etc for NK"

North Korea?
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    North Korea?
    Probably read about how Kim Jong Un had killed his uncle and brother and thought they'd get on famously.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He's a monster, and his parents seem to be major-league enabling a-holes. I still think he should be eligible for ling chi.
    Yeah they told him in court they forgive him. WTF. Nutters, all of them.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Do you know how long it takes to strangle or smother someone? 4-6 minutes each. He was bound and determined to kill them all if he could do all that. I hope he's shanked in prison.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't think he will last long in prison. I think he'll either kill himself or be killed.
    czb likes this.

I was reading up on this case today and I am now convinced that the girlfriend was involved somehow. I'm now waiting for her to sell her story.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information