Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Husband arrested in killing of pregnant wife, 2 young kids; her body found

  1. #16
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,170

    Default

    I'm not sure. If it was tanks he was probably too weak to carry a grown woman up those steps.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  2. #17
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,761

    Default

    After Allegedly Hiding Bodies of Pregnant Wife & Kids, Chris Watts May Have Left Something Incriminating Behind

    When the bodies of Shan’ann Watts and her two young daughters were discovered at a remote Colorado oil field in mid August, police found something else at the scene which may further link the three deaths to Chris Watts, Shan’ann’s husband the father to her girls.

    A non-porous bag with a possible footprint was found, according to a prosecution motion obtained by PEOPLE.

    In the filing, dated Tuesday, authorities requested to take a print of Chris’ bare feet so they can determine if it matches those found on the bag.

    A source close to the investigation confirms to PEOPLE that a bag bearing a possible footprint was found at the oil site, some 40 miles east of the Watts home.

    But the source declined to divulge the size or the material of the bag.

    “There was a lot of evidence collected at the scene,” the source says. “and each piece is being carefully inspected to see if it pertains to the case or not.”

    Citing “numerous items of evidence” that are being tested, prosecutors have sought to obtain Chris’ DNA and fingerprints as they continue to build a case against him.

    The defense has vigorously disputed this request, describing it as too vague and lacking established probable cause. The judge has not yet ruled.

    Chris has been sitting in the Weld County Jail for more than a month.

    He was arrested late on Aug. 15 and charged with first-degree murder, among other crimes, in the deaths of 34-year-old Shan’ann, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and daughters Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3.

    The three were reported missing on Aug. 13, not long after Shan’ann returned from a work trip, and authorities announced their bodies were found on the property of Chris’ former employer Anadarko Petroleum within hours of him being taken into custody.

    Anadarko fired Chris the same day as his arrest.

    In Chris’ arrest affidavit, obtained by PEOPLE, investigators revealed they discovered his affair with an unnamed co-worker, which he initially denied.

    Afterward, he confessed to “the truth,” the affidavit states — claiming he strangled Shan’ann in a rage after watching her strangle Celeste when he told her he wanted to separate. Bella was seen apparently lifeless on her bed, according to the affidavit.

    He allegedly told police he then hid all three bodies at the oil site.

    However, a source close to the investigation previously told PEOPLE that “there is absolutely no evidence that she [Shan’ann] killed her children.”

    “Just based on the preliminary evidence, everything is consistent with him killing them all,” the source said.

    Chris has not yet entered a plea. His lawyer did not respond to PEOPLE’s requests for comment but, according to a statement from the state’s public defender’s office, their attorneys are barred from discussing ongoing criminal cases.

    https://people.com/crime/chris-watts...ghters-bodies/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  3. #18
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,170

    Default

    Fucker. This story just enrages me. You kill two babies because you wanted to start a new life with no baggage. It boggles the mind.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  4. #19
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    32,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Fucker. This story just enrages me. You kill two babies because you wanted to start a new life with no baggage. It boggles the mind.
    That's my reaction, too. As much as I would love to drop an anvil on him and be done with him, I am very curious how someone who seemed as involved and caring as he did (in videos, and in his wife's eyes) got to this point. Knowing how something like that can happen seems useful to me.

  5. #20
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,170

    Default

    Bitch just plead guilty to the three murders. I'm watching a live feed press conference with the DA right now.

    https://www.facebook.com/ilike9news/...Q8Kg_g&__xts__[0]=68.ARD85PJ_h33W7LBpjdQJ8FM6NDIxAjUjPiMZINS9ye7rXU ulKvA8ycTm4b2kOrTdWCZ-2icDxGLSGrlzDCn4drRKaLCSsUc-zHOuqfSj98Gn2fK1oml1Hv6bwUtiJNzHffbDqrEGZqKIJYWz60 oQcbc9akpl5a_LAaQ0g-qe4J7UUEVgpLUgiefITGd0Stkw8tTizuN5Wda_IVFj9rthTYg7 hHeQ6OMd5so_0xp2ew&__tn__=FC-R
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  6. #21
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,170

    Default

    In essence, the press conference info is: Watts agreed to plead guilty to take the death penalty off the table. The DA is disgusted by the facts of the case, but says they're graphic and horrendous and he doesn't know if the judge will unseal them. He believes defense counsel had no way to sustain the incredible lies told by watts and he's happy they talked him into taking an unappealable plea and saving the taxpayers money.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,520

    Default

    ^ Ugh. I wonder what exactly he did. Actually I don't think I want to know. Glad he can't get away with that nonsense of saying she killed the kids.

    *edit* the plea deal includes the unlawful termination of the pregnancy too.
    Waterslide and garysgirl1999 like this.

  8. #23
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,069

    Default

    I hate this guy and hope the next time I see this thread pop up it will because someone got him in prison.

  9. #24
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    32,436

    Default

    I still think this would have been a great test of my steamroller execution method.

  10. #25
    Elite Member ConstanceSpry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,501

    Default

    Guys like this obviously don't love their kids and don't want to be married, so why do they get married and procreate in the first place? Seems like it would be much easier to just get a vasectomy and stay single, or at least get married to a woman who doesn't want kids either.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

  11. #26
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    22,686

    Default

    I don't know where this person falls on the psychopath/sociopath spectrum, but I don't get why he wouldn't want the death penalty really. What has he got to live for?
    Beeyotch, fgg and sputnik like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  12. #27
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know where this person falls on the psychopath/sociopath spectrum, but I don't get why he wouldn't want the death penalty really. What has he got to live for?
    Maybe he didn't want the full details of the case coming out in a trial. Sounds like whatever is being held back is pretty grim.
    But then again that will probably still all come out at some point?

  13. #28
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    47,821

    Default

    He wants to save his own skin and only pleaded guilty when he knew he wouldn't fry. I hope he is tortured every minute of the day but unfortunately people like him can compartmentalise what they have done.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know where this person falls on the psychopath/sociopath spectrum, but I don't get why he wouldn't want the death penalty really. What has he got to live for?
    Funny you say that because I thought the very same thing. But it really has to be the case that you just can't fight that instinct to want to live. Even if you have no real feelings for anyone other than yourself. Yourself being the key word here. Even certifiable psycho Ted Bundy wanted to live.
    Waterslide likes this.

  15. #30
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    32,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    He wants to save his own skin and only pleaded guilty when he knew he wouldn't fry. I hope he is tortured every minute of the day but unfortunately people like him can compartmentalise what they have done.
    I'm in favor of the death penalty to begin with, but this case also illustrates when it saves some time and money. There are people who are in fear more of losing their lives to the death penalty rather than spending their lives in prison. And this is a case in point. I'm sure the facts are irrefutable and he knows that if they were going to take the time and money to convict him, they were going to make sure they gave him the maximum penalty.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Guys like this obviously don't love their kids and don't want to be married, so why do they get married and procreate in the first place? Seems like it would be much easier to just get a vasectomy and stay single, or at least get married to a woman who doesn't want kids either.
    The scary part is that he seemed to put on a really good act of loving his wife and kids. As a husband and father, I look at a case like this and completely fail to get the disconnect of someone who has an attractive, devoted, high-earning wife and two beautiful kids - and one on the way - and despite all their posturing on Facebook, etc., it meant not only nothing to him, but apparently was a burden. To the point, where he took them out in the most cruel and cold-hearted manner. It is an appalling reminder (along with other cases that have happened in the last couple of weeks alone), that we have people walking among us who are literally time bombs, and we don't know what sets them off or when it's going to happen.
    Serendipity and Nevan like this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2016, 04:32 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: June 14th, 2010, 11:54 AM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 24th, 2008, 05:11 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 1st, 2008, 12:12 AM
  5. Pregnant mom of 14 arrested; 3 kids found in abandoned house
    By AliceInWonderland in forum Crime and Punishment
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: January 31st, 2006, 07:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •