Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Horrific Footage of Mentally Ill Homeless Manís Fatal Police Beating Surfaces Online

It's LA Law, folks. That's how they run.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

OC Law is even worse. Rat bastards.

When I was on jury duty, one of the cases they were seating a jury for was supposed to be a case that was to take about 45 days (counting the Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks). It was rumored that this was the case. I'm sure glad I wasn't seated on this jury. I don't know if I could have handled seeing even more brutal footage.

I feel so bad for this poor man's family.

Humanity is slipping away. I am beyond shocked at how cruel the world has become...and how the law allows people to walk from unimaginable crimes.

Former Cpl. Jay Cicinelli was acquitted of involuntary manslaughter and excessive use of force.Spectators let out a gasp as the verdict was read.
    Cicinelli, 41, wiped tears from his eyes and Ramos, 39, put his head down and rubbed his temples before turning to his supporters and winking.
    Cicinelli's attorney pounded the defense table twice before embracing his client in a bear hug.
    Thomas' father sat stone-faced while his mother wept.
    Kelly Thomas trial: Officers acquitted in homeless man's death | Fox News

Who the fuck winks after they are acquitted of a murder they obviously committed? There is no hope for this sociopath.
    MmeVertigina likes this.

This whole story is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Kelly Thomas trial: Officers acquitted in homeless man's death | Fox News

Who the fuck winks after they are acquitted of a murder they obviously committed? There is no hope for this sociopath.
    Wonder if the guy who winked is the guy who has the fucked up eye?

This was big on the news here last night. It makes me so sad to know these fuckers won't pay. I remember the footage of Kelly Thomas laying on the ground, crying out for his father, while these "men" were beating the life out of him. So heartbreaking.

I wish I believed in hell.

This is what fucking cops do EVERYWHERE! Florida cops nearly killed on of my brothers (the one who is now schizophrenic) and during the beating, there was a lovely female cop who was doing the ole two-handed (two tasers) dry taze - all the while they joked about the smell of "texas barbecue". Her male counterpart choked him unconscious. They burned holes in him with the tasers. They were found not guilty as well, and were paid for the time they were off. Now, my brother did wind up walking away with about $40,000.00 or so from it but.. still, so many cops get away with this type of abuse that it's just disgusting. Texas, Louisiana - not one state is any better than the others. Cases like this are why people hate cops, run from cops, hide from cops. Until these cops are held accountable, shit like this won't end.
    SHELLEE, Dorahacky and Shinola like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    This is what fucking cops do EVERYWHERE! Florida cops nearly killed on of my brothers (the one who is now schizophrenic) and during the beating, there was a lovely female cop who was doing the ole two-handed (two tasers) dry taze - all the while they joked about the smell of "texas barbecue". Her male counterpart choked him unconscious. They burned holes in him with the tasers. They were found not guilty as well, and were paid for the time they were off. Now, my brother did wind up walking away with about $40,000.00 or so from it but.. still, so many cops get away with this type of abuse that it's just disgusting. Texas, Louisiana - not one state is any better than the others. Cases like this are why people hate cops, run from cops, hide from cops. Until these cops are held accountable, shit like this won't end.
    I completely agree.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

That is fucking awful, Mel. $40K isn't nearly enough. These cops need to be held accountable criminally and financially. I totally see why people fear the police. I know I do, and I've never really done anything. I'm not a particularly fearful person, but the idea of these loose cannons being able to decide whether or not I'm cooperating to their standards is just frightening. It's especially scary when you think that a lot of these idiots seem to enjoy being able to abuse someone. And so many times it seems to be people that have some sort of mental illness that is being violated in the worst ways.

To me, the one thing that makes perfect sense is the fact that these guys always get off when it comes to the charges. The prosecutor technically works for the same side as the defendants. I have a hard time believing that they work their hardest to put these guys behind bars, when they rely on the same people and departments to help them when it comes to prosecuting other cases. Maybe I'm wrong, but it just stinks to high heaven to me.

This is so fucked up I could just puke. Juries in this country are a joke!

The following link is to a photo of Kelly Thomas' face following the beating. I'm not posting the photo itself because it's terribly graphic:

http://universalfreepress.com/wp-con...01-kelly-1.jpg

How can a jury watch the video, look at that photo, and find that the police were justified? What the fuck is wrong with people?
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    The following link is to a photo of Kelly Thomas' face following the beating. I'm not posting the photo itself because it's terribly graphic:

http://universalfreepress.com/wp-con...01-kelly-1.jpg

How can a jury watch the video, look at that photo, and find that the police were justified? What the fuck is wrong with people?
    Those photos are so disturbing. The videos are horrible because you can see that this guy wasn't a threat and I don't believe for a second these cops were afraid of this guy. They were pissed because he wasn't complying with their orders. It's obvious, from the videos, that Kelly is mentally ill. It's heartbreaking.

The parents have filed a civil suit and I hope they get everything they're asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Those photos are so disturbing. The videos are horrible because you can see that this guy wasn't a threat and I don't believe for a second these cops were afraid of this guy. They were pissed because he wasn't complying with their orders. It's obvious, from the videos, that Kelly is mentally ill. It's heartbreaking.

The parents have filed a civil suit and I hope they get everything they're asking for.
    yeah, there's got to be SOME justice out there!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(ē_ē)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

yeah, there's got to be SOME justice out there!
    Let's hope so. This story has depressed the heck out of me. I feel so much for this family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information