Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Gun-nut Mom stabs/shoots both daughters dead on dad's birthday

Melania Trump is 46. Is it time for a trade in?

Yep!

He'll be wanting young female interns if elected.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Melania Trump is 46. Is it time for a trade in?
    Not ALL of her is 46. And she's a foreigner, which is one reason I think his stance on immigrants is comical.

such a horrible story.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I got...nothing. Nothing at all.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I'm not judging because I have no idea how I would react in that scenario; however, I really can't think of any circumstance where I (or my dad for that matter) would run into my neighbor's house to hide leaving my daughters (or me) to fend for themselves in the street while mommy reloads. I know that all it would result in is my death too, but still.

Because in a life or death situation, most people just react with fight or flight. It isn't really a conscious decision. You don't think or reason. That comes later.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Because in a life or death situation, most people just react with fight or flight. It isn't really a conscious decision. You don't think or reason. That comes later.
    Helpful illustration:

I love that one. Eric the clown lol.
    MohandasKGanja and holly like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Gun nut with crazy eyes and a history of mental illness. What could go wrong?

All of her photos look creepy and weird and sort of desperate.
    holly likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

The mom has NO business having a weapon of any kind - severally mentally unstable. Audio of 911 call at the bottom:

Graphic 911 calls captured the violent argument that erupted in a Fort Bend County home just minutes before a mother and her two daughters lay fatally wounded in the street in their quiet, suburban neighborhood:
    "Please don't point that gun at us," father Jason Sheats can be heard screaming on the 911 recordings. "Please. Please, don't shoot my family."
    The calls reveal the harrowing back-and-forth between Christy Byrd Sheats, her husband and their two daughters, Taylor, 22, and Madison, 17, before the shooting Friday afternoon near Fulshear.
    RELATED: Shooting started with a 'family meeting'
    The sisters and their father can be heard begging the woman to put down the gun. Instead, Christy Sheats, 42, opened fire on her daughters then chased them into the street before she eventually was shot dead by law enforcement officers.

AMILY TRAGEDY: Officials ID slain daughters, mom shot by officers
    "I told you ...," she says, before a man's voice can be heard shouting, "Please forgive me, I'm sorry."
    The father and daughters can all be heard apologizing to Christy Sheats without explaining why.
    "Wait ... please don't shoot," one of the girls said.
    "Don't do it. Please don't do it," says another

ason Sheats can then be heard saying, "I promise you, whatever you want, I'll ..." before the call drops off.
    The second call came from Taylor Sheats' phone, authorities said. It captured more screams and shouts, but the words are indiscernible.
    A third 911 call from a neighbor provided a second-by-second account of the mother chasing the daughters outside the home then standing over them trying to fire more shots.
    "There's a lady with a gun," the caller said, peering outside the window of his home. "They're lying in the street, in the middle of the street."
    She apparently stopped only when the gun was empty, then went inside to reload, he said.
    "She's trying to shoot again," the neighbor said, his voice shaking. "She don't have any more bullets."
    She returned to fire another shot into Taylor Sheats.
    "Oh," the witness groaned. "She shot her again. She shot her again ... She shot her from the back."
    The neighbor said he heard more gunshots, then told the dispatcher that the woman had fallen to the ground. He quickly realized that law enforcement officers had arrived.
    "It doesn't look like she's moving anymore," he told the 911 dispatcher.
    "I'm sorry you had to see that, sir," the dispatcher said.
    A family friend, Madison Davey, 21, said Tuesday she knew that Christy Sheats had a history of mental illness, and had been "in and out of mental hospitals."
    She didn't like people coming to the house while she was there, Davey said.
    "I do want people to know the truth," Davey said. "Christy did not have a motive. Christy was not mentally stable, and mental illness is a serious issue."
    Fort Bend County sheriff's officials said they had received 14 calls for help from the home over the past four years, including three attempted suicides. But they would not identify which member of the family was suicidal.
    Christy and Jason Sheats had been separated in the past, Davey said, but had never divorced.
    "I know that Jason and Christy were fighting about several different issues but I'm not sure what the final thing was that made her snap," she said.
    Taylor was a student at Lone Star College-Cy Fair and was engaged to be married Monday to her boyfriend of four years,Juan Sebastian Lugo, according to a Facebook post from her grandmother. Madison was an incoming senior at Seven Lakes High School, Katy Independent School District officials confirmed.
    Davey said her friend Taylor as a passionate and talented artist who was thinking of pursuing a career in teaching.
    "The thing I enjoyed most about Taylor was her attitude towards life," Davey said. "Taylor never complained. She was always laughing and smiling."

Elite Member

That is absolutely chilling. Just an unbelievably sad and messed up story.

I just read that her motive to kill the girls and let him live was to make her husband "suffer their loss." She called a family meeting to discuss the daughter's upcoming wedding. She didn't want it to take place and she wanted to ground the daughter. The husband sided with his daughter and didn't think they could ground a grown child. She pulled out the gun as soon as he got there and shot the girls. What an evil woman. Too bad she could only die once.

More facts from the story below:

Christy Sheats had attempted suicide three times previously.

Of the 14 times (in 4 years) that police were called to the house, three of them were to respond to suicide attempts by Christy Sheats.

Christy Sheats had been treated at three diferent private mental health facilities in the last four years.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/t...yeM#.blAaw1zOw

Well, ya know, as they say, hindsight's 20/20. Not trying to minimize, but they're all dead, so it really doesn't mean jackshit.

Just like Andrea Yates, she was in and out of mental facilities but none of her doctors ever predicted she would kill her kids.

In closing: It's great to look back at all those predictors, but bottom line, they're still all dead.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information