Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: George Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, it IS Florida... and they didn't manage to convict Casey Anthony. Why wouldn't this get fucked up too?
    Sadly, so true. I don't have much faith in juries in this country. The OJ debacle pretty much made me lose what little faith I had, any way.

Silver Member

Zimmerman may have been training, but wasn't good at it. I think its a matter of ability. I read somewhere, i think it was Websleuths, that his trainer thought " he was soft ane never graduated from punching the bag." I'll try to find the link.

Silver Member

Testifying via Skype. Pretty cool.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Completely agree Jaggie. And also, just because you get your ass beat doesn't mean you didn't start the shit.
    I remember a cop saying that. There was a fight outside of a club in Miami Beach and this guy was a mess. There were a ton of witnesses standing around telling the officer that the bloody mess was the guy that was starting shit. The guy kept yelling at the cop that he was the one who was beat to hell and the other guy barely had a scratch on him. Cop looked at him and said, just because you got your ass beat, doesn't mean you didn't start it.
    greysfang likes this.

true. Stackhouse had the cops called on him by a guy who was twice his size... cops got there looked at both of 'em and then said to the LOSER "When are you big guys gonna learn to leave us little guys alone?". No charges.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

What is Stackhouse up to these days? Still slutting it up?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

of course! Linda and I broke up because (me, Stackhouse, genevieve and another brother) I didn't see her at a gas station on Mother's Day... mind you, she's still getting it plowed by Stackhouse... of course, I was a dutiful sister and lied and said he wasn't there...
    He's actually in Pennsylvania this week... he and 2 friends were going up there to surprise the brother of one of the friends. They were stopping at a store to pick up hot dog buns on the way to his house... Stackhouse was being sent in first while the other 2 hide in the woods. Stackhouse was under strict instructions to ring the bell with his dick out of his pants and in the hot dog bun and say "you ordered a hot dog"...
    shedevilang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I can see him doing that lol so why did you and linda break up? I'm confused
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I think Linda and Gen were trying to get mel to take sides in the "Stackhouse is mine" war and Linda was bringing the dramz and mel wasn't having it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

yep. i was starting to get confused because it was getting to the point where it was all: you're MY friend, not HERS! She (L) got pissed because we went into the gas station (me & G) and I didn't see her. NOW, I also saw Stackhouse's ex wife's new husband and I spoke to HIM (SMALL town, again) and me and G were laughing about something. So, when I called L later in the week she was all "Well, maybe you would have known how my weekend was if you had spoken to me at the Valero!". I say "ummm, I didn't SEE you at the Valero" and she was all "well, maybe if you and your fucking GIRLFRIEND hadn't been laughing so fucking HARD, you would have seen and heard ME! Who was driving Stackhouse's truck?" at that point, I realized 2 things: One, she hadn't seen Stackhouse - so I said it was the other brother. And second, I didn't give enough of a fuck to keep that crazy in my life and hung up. Haven't heard from her in over a month... been sleeping like a fucking baby too. AND she's scared to come into the local bar when I'm there so, it's been sweet sailing for me. Of course, now G is getting on my damn nerves too by hanging about too much!
    greysfang and shedevilang like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Do you charge Stackhouse for your mediation services? Or a penalty charge for making you deal with all the bullshit?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

**wondering how a murder trial thread turned into a discussion of Stackhouse's fuck life**

Cilantro!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    What is Stackhouse up to these days? Still slutting it up?
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    **wondering how a murder trial thread turned into a discussion of Stackhouse's fuck life**

Cilantro!
    Ummm, like that.

Vodka!
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

More threads should turn into Stackhouse fuckery.

Bacon!

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information