Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: George Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Nevermind the acquittal, that is such fucking bullshit that he got a warning, give that motherfucker a speeding ticket like everybody else would have gotten, it's the least you can do you dumbfuck cop.
    Ummm,no. I have gotten at least two warnings,same area. I don't think they bother unless you are seriously sppeding. In Texas,going 80 in a 75 area is meh. Going 95? Your goose is cooked. Another reason they might seem lax, speed limits change to suit nearby towns. Sometimes you can't tell if you are in a 70 or 75 area.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Zimmerman's wife: Our marriage is in jeopardy

By Graham Winch
    updated 11:48 AM EDT, Thu August 29, 2013

NEED TO KNOW

• Shellie Zimmerman told ABC News she has to 'think about' staying in her marriage
    • She pleaded guilty to perjury Wednesday for lying about the couple's finances
    • 'The truth is I knew I was lying,' she said in the interview

56 witnesses: Zimmerman trial by the numbers

George Zimmerman’s wife apologized to Trayvon Martin’s family in an interview that aired Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America." She also hinted that her marriage to the former neighborhood watch captain is in jeopardy.

Shellie Zimmerman has kept a relatively low profile since July 13, when her husband was found not guilty of second-degree murder in Martin's February 2012 shooting death. Thursday on "Good Morning America," the 26-year-old nursing student said she was “going to have to think about” staying in the marriage.

The interview aired a day after Shellie Zimmerman pleaded guilty to perjury for lying about the couple's finances during a bond hearing for her husband in April 2012. Prosecutors say she told a Florida judge the couple was broke, when they really had $135,000 from donations in the bank. As part of her plea deal, Zimmerman will spend a year on probation instead of serving prison time. She will also perform 100 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to the judge who caught her in the lie.

“I can rationalize a lot of reasons for why I was misleading, but the truth is I knew I was lying,” Zimmerman said in the interview with ABC. “I wish a lot things were different. I can’t tell you how many times I have laid at night saying 'God, I wish these circumstances had been different.'”

Zimmerman also expressed her feelings toward Martin’s family.

“If I could speak to them I would say that I’m deeply sorry for their loss… I can’t even begin to understand the grief that a parent experiences when they lose a child,” she said.

Martin was 17 years old at the time of his death. He was walking, unarmed, through the Zimmermans' neighborhood Feb. 26, 2012, when George Zimmerman saw him and told police that he looked suspicious. The two got into an altercation, and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and shoot Martin in self-defense.

The public outrage over Martin’s death pushed the Zimmermans into hiding before the trial. Shellie Zimmerman said they were in constant fear for their safety.

“I think we have been pretty much like gypsies," she said in Thursday's interview. "We lived in a 20-foot trailer in the woods scared every night that someone was going to find us and that we’d be out in the woods alone and that it would be horrific."

Zimmerman also told ABC how she feared for her life immediately after her husband's not guilty verdict was read in July.

"The deputies were so afraid of people shooting into the windows of the courthouse that they were pushing us up against the wall so that we couldn't be seen by the people outside, and that was really scary because at that moment it became very real. It's been real this whole time, but that was a distinct moment for me that I'll never forget, being pushed against the walls and thinking at any second, my life could be over," Shellie Zimmerman said.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She filed for divorce.

Lawyer: George Zimmerman's wife filing for divorce

KYLE HIGHTOWER 2 hours ago
    ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) George Zimmerman's wife filed for divorce Thursday, less than two months after her husband was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin and a week after she pleaded guilty to perjury in his case.

Shellie Zimmerman made the decision because of "disappointment," her attorney, Kelly Sims, wrote Thursday in a short email to The Associated Press. The 26-year-old Zimmerman told ABC's "Good Morning America" last week that she was having serious doubts about remaining married.

The interview came just after she pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012. Her husband, who was acquitted on second-degree murder and other charges in July, wasn't in the Sanford, Fla., courtroom as she was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service even though she supported him and lied about their finances.

ABC first reported the divorce filing. Email messages and phone calls to Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, were not immediately returned.
    Zimmerman's brother, Robert Zimmerman, wrote on Twitter: "Pray 4 them."

George Zimmerman said he acted in self-defense when he killed Martin and the polarizing case opened up national discussions on self-defense laws and race. Martin was black. Zimmerman has a white father and Hispanic mother.
    Shellie Zimmerman's felony perjury charge came after she lied about the couple's assets when her husband was trying to be released on a lower bond. If convicted, she had faced up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

Court records show that in the days before the bond hearing in June 2012, Shellie Zimmerman transferred $74,000 broken into eight smaller transfers ranging from $7,500 to $9,990 from her husband's credit union account to hers. It also shows that $47,000 was transferred from George Zimmerman's account to his sister's in the days before the bond hearing. Amounts of over $10,000 would have been reported to the Internal Revenue Service.

Four days after he was released on bond, Shellie Zimmerman transferred more than $85,500 from her account into her husband's, records show. They also show that the jail recorded George Zimmerman instructing her on a call to "pay off all the bills," including an American Express and Sam's Club card.
    Most of the money had come from donations to a website that had been set up to pay for George Zimmerman's defense.

Despite the large transfers, at the bail hearing, Shellie Zimmerman testified that the couple, who married in 2007 and had no children, had limited funds because she was a full-time student and her husband wasn't working. Prosecutors say they actually had then already raised $135,000 in donations from the website.

Shellie Zimmerman admitted to ABC that she did not tell the truth during the bail hearing.
    "I can rationalize a lot of reasons for why I was misleading, but the truth is that I knew I was lying," she said.
    She said she plans to do her community service with a Christian ministry.
    View gallery."

George Zimmerman's wife, Shellie, watches her husband leave the courtroom during a recess in his tri

"I've made mistakes and I want to own them right now," Shellie Zimmerman said.
    During her appearance on "Good Morning America" following her husband's acquittal, Zimmerman refused to say if she and her husband were still together.
    She added that she "wants to have children and stay married."

"With George?" the interviewer asked.

"That's something I'm going to have to think about," Shellie Zimmerman replied.

Earlier this week, her 29-year-old husband was ticketed for speeding in Lake Mary, Fla. Police say he was going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.
    In the ABC interview, she also revealed she wasn't at their home the night of Martin's shooting in their gated community outside Orlando because she'd had a fight with her husband.
    "I was staying at my father's house," she said. "We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left."

Shellie Zimmerman says that while she believes her husband's version of the events leading to the shooting, "I can't tell you how many nights I've gone or laid awake at night just thinking that I wish to God the circumstances had been different."
    She says the couple lived in hiding while awaiting his trial.

"We have pretty much lived like gypsies for the past year and a half. We've lived in a 20-foot trailer in the woods, scared every night that someone would go and find us and that it would be horrific," she said.

She also told ABC she is deeply sorry for the Martin family's loss. "I can't even begin to understand the grief a parent experiences when they lose a child," she said.

KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Fla. police called on George Zimmerman

Fla. police called on George Zimmerman

MIKE SCHNEIDER 7 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) George Zimmerman's wife has called police to her father's house, saying the former neighborhood watch volunteer who was acquitted of murder threatened her with a gun.
    Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell says Shellie Zimmerman called police shortly after 2 p.m. Monday.
    Bracknell says Zimmerman hasn't been arrested and officers are at the house trying to determine what happened.
    Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week.
    In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting Trayvon Martin last July.
    Zimmerman's acquittal led to protests nationwide.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

And who is going to be shocked when this prick shoots someone else?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Who could believe that Zimmerman would resort to using a gun to fulfill any macho fantasy that passes through his deficient mind. It's pretty clear that George feels like Superman now, which is just what his defenders fed him (including his brother and father.)

Maybe it's a case of suicide by cop with this guy, or suicide by Stand Your Ground laws. Who wouldn't shoot Zimmerman if he wandered into your yard. He's a menace.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

mjw
    Elite Member

George Zimmerman has been detained in Central Florida after an incident involving a gun, and police are investigating "possible domestic battery," according to Orlando Sentinel reporter Jeff Weiner.

Lake Mary police confirm #GeorgeZimmerman in custody, police investigating "possible domestic battery" on Sprucewood Road.
    — Jeff Weiner (@JeffWeinerOS) September 9, 2013

According to WKMG
    , Lake Mary police were called to a house on Sprucewood Road Monday afternoon after Zimmerman was reportedly involved in an altercation with his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman's, family.

#georgezimmerman
    in custody after incident involving gun and his estranged wife's family, Local 6 has learned.
    — Tony Pipitone (@TonyPipitone) September 9, 2013

The Associated Press reports that Shellie Zimmerman called police saying George Zimmerman threatened her father with a gun.

BREAKING: George Zimmerman's wife calls police, saying he threatened her and her dad with a gun, police say
    — The Associated Press (@AP) September 9, 2013

According to Weiner, he threatened Shellie Zimmerman's father with his hand on his gun:

News of the incident comes just days after Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce,calling the 29-year-old selfish.

The Lake Mary Police Department told The Huffington Post that the investigation is ongoing and will have additional details shortly.
    George Zimmerman Detained, Police Investigating 'Possible Domestic Battery'
    l

“But she had Skittles?”
    Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. George Zimmerman started losing a confrontation… ABC News reports:
    George Zimmerman is being questioned by police after a domestic incident today with his wife, Shellie, and her father, that involved a gun, according to police.

Zimmerman is being held at the home of a relative after the incident, which involved Shellie Zimmerman and her father Colin Morgan, police in Lake Mary, Fla., told ABC News.

“There was some kind of a domestic, we know that with his wife and father-in-law. Apparently there were some weapons involved and threats,” the deputy police chief in Lake Mary told ABC News.

Zimmerman has not been charged with any crime.

Her attorney told ABC News that Zimmerman pulled a knife on her today after she discovered a firearm in the house they shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation went bad, according to attorney Kelly Sims.
    When asked what made law enforcement get involved this time, police responded, “The victim was white. Duh.”
    http://www.thesuperficial.com/george...u%27re+Ugly%29

How can one be detained in the home of a relative? Was his aunt deputized or something?

Gee, where's the neighborhood watchman when you need him?
    rockchick likes this.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

9/9/2013 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
    Police Chief Says
    I Wouldn't Want to Be His Neighbor

EXCLUSIVE

One person is on record that George Zimmerman is not the guy you want as your next door neighbor ... the Chief of Police of Lake Mary, Florida.

Police Chief Steve Bracknell tells TMZ, he's frustrated Shellie Zimmerman changed her story. She now says George did not have his hand on a gun in a threatening manner while arguing with her father.

Chief Bracknell says of Zimmerman, "The guy just can't stay out of the news" -- referring to the Trayvon Martin killing, speeding tickets and now this. Bracknell says, "You'd think he'd get the heck out of Dodge."

We're told Shellie recanted her story after talking to her lawyer. The Chief said because of her flip-flopping, "There was not enough to affect an arrest, unfortunately."

Bracknell seems concerned that Zimmerman is bent on causing trouble, saying, "It's smoke, smoke smoke. Is there a fire somewhere? Lord knows."

We asked him if he'd feel safe if Zimmerman was his next door neighbor. The Chief was clear ... "I would not want to be the neighbor of George Zimmerman."

Read more: Police Chief -- I Wouldn't Want to Be the Neighbor of George Zimmerman | TMZ.com

George Zimmerman's estranged wife (she filed for divorce last night) called 911 today because he punched her father-in-law in the face, smashed her ipad, and threatened her with a gun. Unfortunately, apparently she doesn't intend to prosecute. Too afraid of him? Probably. She sounded pretty freaked out on the 911 call, which I just heard on the news. Apparently there was at least one witness to the whole thing.

Also the violent POS may have a new girlfriend.

I do love the way he keeps on showing his true colors!

UPDATE: George Zimmerman's wife says he threatened her family - latimes.com

George Zimmerman's wife tells cops he punched her dad, had gun

By Matt Pearce September 9, 2013, 1:51 p.m.

In a call to 911, George Zimmerman's wife can be heard telling police Monday that Zimmerman was sitting in a car outside her home with "his hand on his gun and saying, 'Step closer.' "
    "Dad, get inside the house! George might start shooting at us, I don’t know," Shellie Zimmerman can be heard telling her father, according to a 911 recording released as police swarmed the Zimmerman home in Lake Mary, Fla., to investigate.
    As of a couple of hours after the 911 call, Zimmerman was not under arrest but was in "investigative custody," which means he can't leave the scene until police are done investigating, Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said in a phone interview with the Los Angeles Times. Bracknell said Zimmerman was being cooperative.
    Later, Bracknell told the Orlando Sentinel that Shellie Zimmerman and her father had decided not to press charges. "We have no victim, no crime,” he said.
    On the 911 recording, Shellie Zimmerman sounded stressed, saying her husband had attacked her father and may have broken his nose.
    "He’s just threatening all of us with his firearm, and he’s gonna shoot us," she said on the call. "He punched my dad in the nose, my dad has a mark on his face, I saw his glasses on the floor. He accosted my father, and took my iPad out of my hand, and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife."
    She added, “He just showed up here.... I’m really, really afraid.... I don’t know what he’s capable of, I’m really scared.”
    Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce last week. She was convicted of perjury for lying to a judge about their finances during the prosecution of her husband in the 2012 shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman was acquitted this summer in the slaying.
    She called 911 about 2:10 p.m. Monday to say that her husband was in her home, with his hand on a gun, threatening all of the family, Bracknell said.
    “Keep in mind, this is only her side of the story," Bracknell said.
    After police responded, Shellie Zimmerman and her father weren't giving statements to the police until their attorney arrived, Bracknell said.
    Shellie Zimmerman's attorney, Kelly Sims, did not immediately respond to request for comment.
    Sims told ABC News that George Zimmerman pulled a knife on his wife Monday after she found a firearm in the house they had shared. He then pulled a gun on her and her father after a verbal altercation, Sims told ABC News.
    “Oh my God. Oh my God!” Shellie Zimmerman says to herself on the 911 recording as police arrive and a dispatcher urges her and her father to stay inside the home.
    “Shellie, you’re doing really good, OK? This is a tough situation for anyone," the dispatcher says.
    Shellie Zimmerman can be heard weeping quietly.
    After news of the incident broke, George Zimmerman's brother, Robert Zimmerman, tweeted, "We've learned from [Trayvon Martin] case not to 'jump to conclusions,' to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation. 'News' is a business - not your friend."
    According to a copy of the divorce petition obtained by the Associated Press, Shellie Zimmerman wanted her husband to pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her as beneficiary.
    George Zimmerman has had trouble staying out of the news lately, twice getting pulled over for speeding after his acquittal. One of those times, he was armed. In another incident, he visited the manufacturer that made the gun he used in the slaying of Martin. Zimmerman said he was acting in self-defense; his acquittal by a six-person Florida jury sparked nationwide protests.
    The news of Zimmerman's detention Monday went viral and caused a stir at the Lake Mary Police Department, which serves a town of 14,574 people. The police have been deluged with phone calls from the media asking about the incident.
    “Man, it would be fantastic if you have an apartment out there [in Los Angeles] for George Zimmerman," Bracknell, the police chief, told The Times. “This guy is killing me. We’re just a small-town police department -- this really taxes us."
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

"We've learned from [Trayvon Martin] case not to 'jump to conclusions,' to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation. 'News' is a business - not your friend."
    We learned from the Trayvon Martin case that your brother is wannabe with a violent streak and a gun. And the news isn't your brother's friend since it keeps reminding us that he's a dangerous hot head macho man who kills kids and punches old men.

If that bitch has a lick of sense, she'll arm herself. Obviously, a jury would find her "not guilty".
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Now this morning they are saying that there isn't any clarification that there was a gun even present, and he didn't threaten them??? So did she make it up to get back at him or what? She knew that would get massive media attention. If she made it up, she needs to be charged. Idiots wasting the authorities time....just because they are headed to divorce court.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Now this morning they are saying that there isn't any clarification that there was a gun even present, and he didn't threaten them??? So did she make it up to get back at him or what? She knew that would get massive media attention. If she made it up, she needs to be charged. Idiots wasting the authorities time....just because they are headed to divorce court.
    ^This^!
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

Thread Information