Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

BREAKING: George Zimmerman Gets Face SMASHED Inside Restaurant After Bragging About Killing Trayvon

During an altercation in Sanford, Florida, George Zimmerman was punched in the face after being overheard bragging about killing Trayvon Martin. Below is a transcript of the 911 call.
    WFTV channel 9 in Florida uncovered the 911 call:

911: “What started the argument?”
    Zimmerman: “He recognized me. He told me he was going to kill me he told me he’d shoot me and he punched me in the face.”

Zimmerman: “This man just punched me in the face.”
    911: “Is he still there?”
    Zimmerman: “Yup. He said he’s going to kill me. You need to send like three or four cops.”
    Witnesses in the restaurant confirm that Zimmerman said “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?”
    This is not the first, nor will it be the last time Mr. Zimmerman will be involved with physical violence.
    greysfang, Janus, holly and 4 others like this.

I wish someone would stand their ground against this shit stain already, George Zimmerman style. Why would he just punch you in the face if he could have shot you, ass clown?
    in21derland, holly, BITTER and 2 others like this.

I hope the guy didn't get arrested.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Too bad the guy didn't shoot him in the face and kill him. I'm not sorry or ashamed for even thinking that way. I really think the world would be a better place with this fucker six feet under. he's a horrible, horrible little troll.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Too bad the guy didn't shoot him in the face and kill him. I'm not sorry or ashamed for even thinking that way. I really think the world would be a better place with this fucker six feet under. he's a horrible, horrible little troll.
    I totally agree. It takes a lot for me to feel that way, but someone just take him out already. Only someone proud of what he did would introduce himself in that way. Not to mention all the other shit he's done since like selling the gun for profit. He's a waste of space and we don't need him walking around in society thinking he's untouchable and above the law, although you almost can't blame him because of what he's got away with. If someone doesn't take him out, hopefully he'll finally get his comeuppance in an OJ Simpson kind of way. I just hope no one else gets hurt.
    Janus and holly like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

The only way Zimmerman will get arrested and sentenced to anything is if he is caught deliberately on tape OJ style that can"t be refuted/excused away. Sadly I think someone will have to be murdered on camera before he will be convicted of something. And I fully expect him to murder at a minimum one more person.

What a piece of shit. I'm surprised Trump didn't choose him as a running mate, they're both vile disgusting shits.

GEORGE ZIMMERMANI'm Pressing Charges ...PUNCHER CALLED ME 'N***** LOVER'

8/5/2016 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

911 CA

George Zimmerman says the guy who punched him was pissed he explained away theTrayvon Martin shooting as self-defense -- and he says the puncher was far from supportive of the black community.
    Zimmerman claims the puncher -- a white man identified only as Eddie -- and his friends recognized him. He says one of Eddie's friends asked him to prove he was "that guy." Zimmerman says he took out his driver's license and also told the group he'd shot Trayvon in self-defense.
    According to Zimmerman, that pissed off Eddie, who then said .. "You better get the f*** out here you n***** lover, you ain't welcome here." Moments later, Zimmerman says Eddie punched him in the face.
    Zimmerman explained all of this to the 911 operator he called after the alleged punch. You can hear it in his voice ... he desperately wanted police to show up and arrest Eddie and his crew.
    We know it's bizarre -- why in the world would some call George Zimmerman a lover of black people???
    Zimmerman tells TMZ he thinks it's because he used the words "self-defense" to describe the Trayvon shooting. In other words, he thinks Eddie wanted him to be more proud of shooting a black kid.
    He says he intends to press charges against the alleged puncher and his friends.
    Eddie had fled the restaurant by the time police arrived. Officers spoke to several witnesses who all had different versions of what went down. Zimmerman is the only one who mentioned the n-word exchange.
    [/COLOR]
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Dead yet?
    twitchy2.0 and greysfang like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

twitchy2.0, Brah, panic and 3 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    GEORGE ZIMMERMANI'm Pressing Charges ...PUNCHER CALLED ME 'N***** LOVER'

8/5/2016 9:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS

911 CA

George Zimmerman says the guy who punched him was pissed he explained away theTrayvon Martin shooting as self-defense -- and he says the puncher was far from supportive of the black community.
    Zimmerman claims the puncher -- a white man identified only as Eddie -- and his friends recognized him. He says one of Eddie's friends asked him to prove he was "that guy." Zimmerman says he took out his driver's license and also told the group he'd shot Trayvon in self-defense.
    According to Zimmerman, that pissed off Eddie, who then said .. "You better get the f*** out here you n***** lover, you ain't welcome here." Moments later, Zimmerman says Eddie punched him in the face.
    Zimmerman explained all of this to the 911 operator he called after the alleged punch. You can hear it in his voice ... he desperately wanted police to show up and arrest Eddie and his crew.
    We know it's bizarre -- why in the world would some call George Zimmerman a lover of black people???
    Zimmerman tells TMZ he thinks it's because he used the words "self-defense" to describe the Trayvon shooting. In other words, he thinks Eddie wanted him to be more proud of shooting a black kid.
    He says he intends to press charges against the alleged puncher and his friends.
    Eddie had fled the restaurant by the time police arrived. Officers spoke to several witnesses who all had different versions of what went down. Zimmerman is the only one who mentioned the n-word exchange.
    [/COLOR]
    Does anyone believe that's what really happened? He thinks we're as stupid as he is. My money is on the first explanation, he's proud of it so likes to own it like a badge.

Janus, SHELLEE and twitchy2.0 like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Does anyone believe that's what really happened? He thinks we're as stupid as he is. My money is on the first explanation, he's proud of it so likes to own it like a badge.

Why would he call him that if Zimmerman had just said he was the one who killed Trayvon? Like uh "yeah I love them so much I killed one!"

I think he just wanted to say nigger and get away with it.
    twitchy2.0 and Serendipity like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information