Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gentle innocent or brutal killer: Seattle student charged with murder in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    I have a problem with Italy, it's the home of the Vatican and the Mofia..........................eewwww. Not a country I would want to be on trial for any crime.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

they were "high" on drugs....LMAO they smoked a joint and had some wine. How idiotic!!

Do any of us have all the details? The photos of the crime scene do not indicate that the cottage was cleaned one bit. There's so many problems with this case. Ive read too many lies on both sides.

I have a problem with Italy, it's the home of the Vatican and the Mofia..........................eewwww. Not a country I would want to be on trial for any crime.
    The quote "high on drugs" comes from the prosecution's theory of how the crime unfolded. Why is that idiotic??? Do you have the inside scoop on just what they consumed that night???

And which lies are you referring to on the prosecution's side??

You wouldn't want to be tried in Italy because of the Vatican and the mafia??? Okaaaay then.

How do "photos of the crime scene" indicate whether or not bleach was used to clean up the apartment?? Maybe you should go from the evidence presented at the trial, which includes:

The prosecution discovered Amanda and her boyfriend had purchased a bottle of bleach early the next morning after the murder (Amanda told police said she and her boyfriend were asleep until 10am - clearly a lie). Then they went back to buy another bottle of bleach.

The police testified that there was a strong smell of bleach in the apartment when they arrived. The cleaning lady testified under oath that she never used bleach to clean the apartment and that bleach was not kept at the house to her knowledge. So, if they are innocent, why would they rush out to buy bleach early the next morning (before Meredith's body was found by police) and lie about it??

Also, Meredith's body was found by police after Meredith's mobile phone was found outside. When police got to the apartment, Amanda and her boyfriend were inside the apartment (with Meredith's body inside her bedroom at that time).

When asked to explain her whereabouts on the night of the murder, Amanda came up with a ridiculous story. She said she had arrived home and noticed that the front door was wide open. She also noticed blood on the walls. Incredibly, Amanda thought nothing of it, and told police she had showered there and went to bed. She then went back to her boyfriend's house the next morning and woke up at 10am. More lies as evidenced by the receipts for the bleach.

Amanda's account of that night totally conflicted with her boyfriend's account. After being confronted with evidence that she had lied, Amanda admitted that she was at home when Meredith was murdered and covered up her ears to block out Meredith's screams. She then blamed police for making her say this.

Amanda Knox is as guilty as hell and deserves every minute of her jail sentence. She was not the victim here - Meredith Kercher was.

Seriously? And you think America is so much better?

You are kidding, right?
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    The quote "high on drugs" comes from the prosecution's theory of how the crime unfolded. Why is that idiotic??? Do you have the inside scoop on just what they consumed that night???

And which lies are you referring to on the prosecution's side??

You wouldn't want to be tried in Italy because of the Vatican and the mafia??? Okaaaay then.

How do "photos of the crime scene" indicate whether or not bleach was used to clean up the apartment?? Maybe you should go from the evidence presented at the trial, which includes:

The prosecution discovered Amanda and her boyfriend had purchased a bottle of bleach early the next morning after the murder (Amanda told police said she and her boyfriend were asleep until 10am - clearly a lie). Then they went back to buy another bottle of bleach.

The police testified that there was a strong smell of bleach in the apartment when they arrived. The cleaning lady testified under oath that she never used bleach to clean the apartment and that bleach was not kept at the house to her knowledge. So, if they are innocent, why would they rush out to buy bleach early the next morning (before Meredith's body was found by police) and lie about it??

Also, Meredith's body was found by police after Meredith's mobile phone was found outside. When police got to the apartment, Amanda and her boyfriend were inside the apartment (with Meredith's body inside her bedroom at that time).

When asked to explain her whereabouts on the night of the murder, Amanda came up with a ridiculous story. She said she had arrived home and noticed that the front door was wide open. She also noticed blood on the walls. Incredibly, Amanda thought nothing of it, and told police she had showered there and went to bed. She then went back to her boyfriend's house the next morning and woke up at 10am. More lies as evidenced by the receipts for the bleach.

Amanda's account of that night totally conflicted with her boyfriend's account. After being confronted with evidence that she had lied, Amanda admitted that she was at home when Meredith was murdered and covered up her ears to block out Meredith's screams. She then blamed police for making her say this.

Amanda Knox is as guilty as hell and deserves every minute of her jail sentence. She was not the victim here - Meredith Kercher was.
    I couldn't agree more, and I don't see how anyone could think she is innocent with all the evidence. I also heard that the store clerk testified she and her bf were waiting outside for the store to open when he got there.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, this is just precious.

You're right, what the hell does Italy have in terms of legal tradition?
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Love that Mofia.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

lol

That piece of evidence convinced me she was guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Love that Mofia.
    Amanda Knocks was probally a gangstar's mall--mole?--branewashed or mabe fourced to murter.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe she doesn't remember doing it. I've heard stories like this before and now I'm wondering if it was the same story.

If she was on drugs it might explain her behavior over the next days but to me the bleach is a major red flag. I use bleach and you don't just go out and get bleach for the heck of it, it's used to get rid of germs and to clean up.

False Confessions, Teaching, Research, and Writing, Children and Family Justice Center, Bluhm Legal Clinic, Academics, Northwestern Law: Northwestern University Law School

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Maybe she doesn't remember doing it. I've heard stories like this before and now I'm wondering if it was the same story.

If she was on drugs it might explain her behavior over the next days but to me the bleach is a major red flag. I use bleach and you don't just go out and get bleach for the heck of it, it's used to get rid of germs and to clean up.

False Confessions, Teaching, Research, and Writing, Children and Family Justice Center, Bluhm Legal Clinic, Academics, Northwestern Law: Northwestern University Law School
    Her behaviour is one of cover ups and lies. Meredith took two hours to bleed to death. The coroner concluded that Meredith tried to save her own life by covering her neck wounds with her hands.

Amanda did nothing at all to help Meredith afterwards. The next day at the police station, the other room mates were shocked at Amanda's lack of remorse over their room mates' murder. (Amanda did cartwheels at the police station). Within 24 hours of the murder, she was laughing and acting inappropriately while at a lingerie store. These are the actions of a cold blooded sociopath who was uncaring over the brutal rape and murder of her room mate.

Hi! I'm New Here!

As a society we seem to have lost sight of the fact that the primary function of sex is reproduction. It's not a game-it carries serious responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    but to me the bleach is a major red flag.
    Agree

Amanda did cartwheels at the police station

I never heard that one. Who does that? Her behavior was so odd.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information