Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gentle innocent or brutal killer: Seattle student charged with murder in Italy

^ Doesn't even twitch at the heart strings for me. As I said before, maybe I've read all the damning articles and watched the critical videos, but to me she deserves this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Silver Member

She's a clever girl so I can't understand why she acted so suspiciously after the murder. If I murdered someone I lived with, I'd at least act like I was upset.

I'm not sure if she's guilty as charged, but I think she was at least around when Meredith Kercher was murdered, or had something to do with the crime. I don't think she's a hapless victim.

But that picture of her does tug at my heartstrings. I admit it;I'm a softy.
    Who says being second best is such a bad thing?

I think she is really good at playing the innocent victim. Her friend said people were sleeping during the trial..hm.

Gold Member

im not sure, but there really is smth off with her. And to me, the way she acted after they`d discovered meredith is more that strange. I dont know whether i feel sorry for her (i do if she`s innocent), but i so feel sorry for the victim and both families.

Can someone link me to an article with a full explanation of this whole thing? I'm so confused and I haven't seen any 'very damning' evidence.

And where is this notion of 'extreme sex' and sex games and occult stuff coming from? Where's the proof?

There's info here: Murder of Meredith Kercher - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some evidence:

When Sollecito's home was searched, a knife was found that contained small traces of Kercher's DNA on the blade, and Knox's on the handle.[30] Testing of the knife showed that it had been washed with bleach. The defence stated that the knife found did not match Kercher's wounds and that the DNA evidence was too small to be conclusive. Also, the defence contended that the DNA sample might have been contaminated.

Other forensic evidence included an analysis of the clasp of Kercherís bra, which revealed traces of DNA belonging to Knox, Sollecito and Guede. Also, chemical analysis revealed bloody footprints in the house, matching the shoes of Knox and Sollecito, despite the testimony by Knox and Sollecito that they had not been in the house.[30]

^^ See I read the whole Wiki page and I still felt like I was only getting half the story. I don't see how Knox is linked to the crime scene, why they even think it was 'extreme sex,' why she would even want to kill her roommate, who the Guede guy is, etc etc.

ETA- I've nearly finished reading this article, and if its accurate then I feel so sorry for Amanda. The girl isn't guilty.
    American Girl, Italian Nightmare - 48 Hours - CBS News
    Last edited by Cali; December 6th, 2009 at 10:24 PM.

In what is surely a well-rehearsed demonstration by now, Bremner goes on to address the case against Knox, point by point. The prosecution, she says, is most likely relying on a knife found at the house of Knox's then boyfriend and fellow accused Rafaelle Sollecito. That knife has Knox's DNA on the handle and what some forensic scientists say is Kercher's DNA on the tip. But Bremner dismisses the idea that it is the knife that killed Kercher: "They never found the murder weapon." Bremner claims that a bloody print on the bed linens conveys the shape of the actual murder weapon and that the knife in question "doesn't match an outline of the knife on the bed." Additionally, Bremner says, expert testimony has already indicated that at least two of the wounds on Kercher's neck couldn't have been made by that particular blade. That aside, she points out, it's not surprising that Knox's DNA would be on its handle; she prepared dinner with Sollecito in his apartment.
    http://www.time.com/time/world/article /0,8599,1904571,00.html#ixzz0YyxxjRTJ
    I don't see how that knife indicates anything.

I don't think she innocent, but I am not seeing all the evidence against her.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post

ETA- I've nearly finished reading this article, and if its accurate then I feel so sorry for Amanda. The girl isn't guilty.
    American Girl, Italian Nightmare - 48 Hours - CBS News

Holy shit! No she isn't. Never get arrested in Italy, you might get some wacko judge with religious-satanic conspiracies plaguing his feeble mind.

Thanks for posting that. Amanda is definitely innocent.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I wouldn't go by any 'info' from American sources about this case. Its disgusting how they've handled this case and been so biased. It's as if they can't stand the thought of a foreign country daring to find an American guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I wouldn't go by any 'info' from American sources about this case. Its disgusting how they've handled this case and been so biased. It's as if they can't stand the thought of a foreign country daring to find an American guilty.
    ITA.

'Definitely innocent'? Oh please! Regardless of whether she was the murderer, or just knows what happened, she is holding something back.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

IMO Knox was given a fair trial, decent defense, and convicted by a court after a fair hearing and consideration of evidence. From everything I've read, the Italian system is surely different from the [extremely flawed] American criminal justice system, but due process was observed and a decision handed down. Whether or not she is guilty I don't know, but the Italian system functioned according to law and she was lawfully sentenced according to the the evidence presented. 26 years for pre-meditated murder ain't so bad.

I think she should thank her lucky stars she wasn't on trial in the US state of Texas. There she would have been given an underpaid public defender to represent her, who would be allowed to sleep through the trial without recrimination, and she could have been given the death sentence and executed forthwith.

The proud state of Texas in the good ole USA is the world's most prolific executioner. There are more people on death row in Texas than any other place in the world. The state of Texas, USA, executes more convicts than any country in the world.

Amanda Knox is lucky that she was convicted in Italy and not America.

Oh, yes. A reporter mentioned in the US she would have gotten the death penalty, but hey who knows she probably would not have been convicted at all.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information