Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gentle innocent or brutal killer: Seattle student charged with murder in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by effee View Post
    As a society we seem to have lost sight of the fact that the primary function of sex is reproduction. It's not a game-it carries serious responsibilities.
    LOL!

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time round.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    i'm not convinced of this girls innocence, but I'm thinking the US won't send her back. Extradition is interesting. From what I remember of one of my law classes in college (practically in the stone ages), the US won't extradite to countries that "re-try" someone that is acquitted of a crime or someone that is found innocent and the country decides to re-try them.
    Re extradition - the UK to US extradition rules are very different from the US to UK. You can be extradited to the US for suspicion, etc but the US -> UK you need to actually have been convicted. Just thought I'd mention that.
    Free Charmed.

Like that poor hacker who was hounded for years by the USA... Gary McKinnon, google tells me.
    Novice likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    This girl reminds me so much of Angelina Jolie,i think they both are mentally unstable ,liars and bad actresses.I cannot feel empathy for neither,because i think they only feel it for their own selves and no one else.They both give me the bad vibe of self serving ,sociopaths ,playing the victim or the saint .totally believing they will manipulate and bend people to their wills and purposes.I am not buying.
    I don't get that vibe at all from Angelina, and I got to spend almost a half hour with her in person. I pilot a medical evacuation mission, bringing wounded soldiers from Afghanistan to Ramstein AB, Germany. During the Cannes film festival, at her own expense, she flew a private jet in to visit with the wounded soldiers on the jet. I remember how compassionate she seemed, bending down and hugging and visiting with each and every soldier on the plane. A photographer was following her around, and she gently pulled her to the side without embarrassing her and asked her to stop taking pictures and please to not release any. Even after that, if any patient had a camera or phone she would pose with them. I thought she was wonderful, beautiful and seemed to be is genuine. I remember seeing pictures of her and brad at the festival the next night, so it's not like she wasn't busy. It was the year Tree of Life came out. Sorry, way off topic. I just get an irrational, compelling urge to defend her anytime she is mentioned. Ms. Knox, however, I do no not. Carry on.
    MmeVertigina, Sarzy, McJag and 6 others like this.

Thank you,Flygirl. That was good to know.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

To be honest, I had never liked her before. Always got bad vibes from her.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information