Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Gentle innocent or brutal killer: Seattle student charged with murder in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    It was the black kid that did it,alone..we never heard his version of what happened..
    He originally confessed and indicated that he acted alone. Then, when they offered him a deal if he implicated Amanda and Rafaelle, it was like, "Oh! Yeah, they were totally there! They did it! They framed me! Yeah, THEY were the ones who did it." Despite his initial account which indicated that they were not present or involved in any way.

His is scary and gets out in 16 years. Look out.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

So,the entire Italian police was after the pair,why?Stupidly they acted,yes,but i can see no reason why they will deal with the black kid to frame them..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

So,the entire Italian police was after the pair,why?Stupidly they acted,yes,but i can see no reason why they will deal with the black kid to frame them..
    I don't think they wanted to back down from the original premise.
    Who knows? But the guy in prison left DNA and fingerprints all over the place. Anyone participating in that bloody and awful crime would have left DNA everywhere,too. His DNA was found right on the victim (according to various news & CNN)
    That girl died a horrible death and 16 years is not enough. He will do it again. He is heartless.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

Great news!

A part of me hopes Amanda gives an interview soon, to see her strange demeanor that people spoke of. The bigger part of me hopes that Amanda goes home and disappears, living quietly and peacefully, for a long time.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

She already has deals with tv channels ..she jets out tomorrow in a private plane.
    Poor victimized little thing..she will milk it dry.
    Next thing a book or a movie..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

So confused...
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I would definitely be very interested in hearing her tell her side of the story in an interview. I am interested in hearing more about the interactions between the girls and the friendship that existed instead of the constant "Amanda was disgusting" and "Meredith didn't like Amanda" commentary that Meredith's friends have put out there.

I want to hear her account of what her perception of their friendship was. I think that Amanda believed they were friends and that everything was fine, but that Meredith was trash talking Amanda to her (Meredith's) friends and family behind her back, leading them to believe that Amanda was this roommate from hell.

I also want to hear about her experiences in prison as she was incarcerated for 4 years for a crime that she didn't commit. I would be interested to know what she had to endure. If I remember correctly, I think at one point they told her (untruthfully) that she was HIV positive in order to mess with her head and browbeat her into making a list of all of her sexual partners, which they then used against her.

I think she could give a fascinating interview that many people would be interested in.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I don't really know what to think of all this but I don't think there was much of a friendship.
    Posted from my iPhone
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

She already has deals with tv channels ..she jets out tomorrow in a private plane.
    But if she's innocent, then she actually is a poor victimized little thing who had 4 years of her life taken from her, her reputation trashed and should be able to use what she has or knows to generate an income for herself.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Vouch Montana. I never thought she did it. What she and her family have been through is crazy. They have given up their lives and spent every penny they had and had the blessing of people who did fundraising to pay the attorneys and travel. I would do the same for my daughter. The evidence was never there. It's been interesting to watch the public opinion in Italy shift as the defense showed there was no evidence.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

But Effie, her family is not rich at all. There is no private plane, they showed a CNN repoter tickets on an ordinary airline. Her friends are holding fund raisers. She must feel obligated to try and pay back what she can. The Italian court pretty much said she was victimized.
    I don't know what will happen, but she loves Italy and has many friends there.

Public opinion booed outside the court as she was released....
    "But the verdict was greeted with anger by crowds in the street who branded her a “murderer” and denounced the decision as an “embarrassment”."

The evidence was dodgy but it seems that this trial has tried people (& the lawyers) or their reputations not the evidence.

Needless to say, our news did say that the victims's family have been somewhat lost in all thus media coverage & that the nastiness of the murder & that the family is now left not knowing what happened to their daughter is distressing to them.

McJag - it's reported that ABC has a plane ready to go from Rome for her.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/cri...s-Amanda-Knox- ...
    1 hour ago – The Italian press has reported that one American TV network had even hired a private jet to whisk Miss Knox and her family .... ...

Other reports say commercial
    But they they didn't buy her a ticket this time
    "Mr Girlanda said she and her family will leave Italy on Tuesday aboard a commercial flight from Rome.

Unlike in 2009 her family had not bought a plane ticket in advance for Miss Knox, friends said.

It is thought her passport expired while she was in prison. Family friend Joe Star said he expected the State Department would provide an emergency one. He said: “Once she gets to customs, I don’t think anyone will argue who she is.”"
    Last edited by Novice; October 3rd, 2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Free Charmed.

^ I think they do know what happened to their daughter but the evidence was overturned and the convictions could not be secured. I'm with Effie. Knox is going to dine around the world off her notoriety when she should be rotting in jail IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Public opinion booed outside the court as she was released....

The evidence was dodgy but it seems that this trial has tried people (& the lawyers) or their reputations not the evidence.

Needless to say, our news did say that the victims's family have been somewhat lost in all thus media coverage & that the nastiness of the murder & that the family is now left not knowing what happened to their daughter is distressing to them.

McJag - it's reported that ABC has a plane ready to go from Rome for her.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../As-Amanda-Knox- ...
    1 hour ago – The Italian press has reported that one American TV network had even hired a private jet to whisk Miss Knox and her family ... Dr Phil McGraw on his afternoon talk show, but were not paid. ...
    Ha! At any rate they do not have access to a private plane alone. They are an ordinary family.
    About poor Meredith. I don't know how her family can bear it. Things are so botched, but the hard core evidence points to that one crazed man. The bad part is, it could just as easily been Meredith on trial had she lived.

Our news always mentions her and her family. Everyone feels badly for them

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information