Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Frantic 911 call leads to 3 missing women in Ohio

Thats one piece of slime no one will miss. Hope he's rotting.

I'm kinda pissed he took the easy way out. Typical cowardly bully. He can't take a few months in jail, and those girls took over 10 yrs of hell being locked up with him.

^ I was thinking the same thing. I would've liked 10 years of torture first. But this is a blessing for his young daughter with Amanda Berry. What if he would've petitioned for visitation or something? Stranger things have happened. At least she'll be spared any further contact with him.
    Bluebonnet and Karistiona like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

If nothing else at least the trial and sentencing happened before he killed himself.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

And the City demolished the house. I think at least one of the women was there to witness.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Officials: Ariel Castro May Have Died from Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation

Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man who kidnapped three young women and kept them captive in his basement for ten years, might have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, not suicide, according to a report from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

While the report did not formally conclude that auto-erotic asphyxiation was the cause of death, it suggests it, noting several irregularities about Castro's presumed suicide. For instance, Castro's body was reportedly discovered with his pants and underwear pulled down to his ankles, and “multiple levels of assessment” found that Castro was not suicidal. There was no suicide note.

WOIO in Cleveland, however, reports that a bible and pictures of Castro's family were laid out near his body and that Castro attached a sheet to the hinge of his window to hang himself.

According to the report, two prison guards responsible for checking on Castro falsified documents; surveillance camera footage shows the guards did not complete the eight required checks on Castro the evening of his death, though they did complete the two scheduled checks just before Castro hanged himself.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Maybe it was auto-erotic suicide. Kill two birds with one stone (so to speak) and die with a smile on his face. Either way he did the world a favor.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information