Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Frantic 911 call leads to 3 missing women in Ohio

The 2 brothers who have not been charged are crazies too. One is an alcholic and lives with his mom on disability. The other one has been on disability for years but does live on his own. So far, the the police leaking info, the victims have not implicated the brothers at all. So, I am not sure why they are still being help.

His son said he had limited contact with the father since his mother had taken him, and his 3 sisters, and moved out of that house after suffering years of brutal abuse. He did say that his father had blocked off areas of the house.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wouldn't be surprised if he molested his daughter which lead to her mental illness.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

yea,...talk about a screwed up family life for Castro's kids. I wonder how his other 2 daughters are doing in life and the son, too. That one daughter is really fucked up! Did the Dad take their daughter she tried to kill,...or was he a fuck up, too?

I can't imagine the horror for his family knowing they were right there in that house while these girls were chained and held literally feet away. That the person you thought you knew and loved did these horrible things over TEN YEARS! Again and again. And you were right there and had no idea. I know it's not their fault that they were related to this man but how the hell do you ever live a normal life after this? There's gonna be a lot of therapy needed for life for the victims, their families and his family.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

You guys have got to read this -- this guy was a menace for decades, it seems: (Ariel Castro's Ex-Relatives Say Ohio Accused Kidnapper, Rapist Is A 'Monster')

Ariel Castro's Ex-Relatives Say Ohio Accused Kidnapper, Rapist Is A 'Monster'

CLEVELAND -- The man accused of holding three women captive for a decade in his home terrorized the mother of his children, frequently beating her, playing twisted psychological games and locking her indoors in the years before their relationship disintegrated, her relatives say.
    Several relatives of Grimilda Figueroa, who left Ariel Castro years ago and died last year after a long illness, painted a nightmarish portrait of Castro's family life as authorities made public horrifying details of the abuse endured by the imprisoned women.
    In interviews with The Associated Press on Thursday, the relatives described Castro as a "monster" who abused his wife and locked his family inside their own home. Their views were at odds with those of some of Castro's family and a neighbor, who knew the former school bus driver only as a happy and respectful man.
    Figueroa's relatives said Castro savagely beat her, pushing her down a flight of stairs, breaking her nose and dislocating her shoulder, among other injuries. Her sister, Elida Caraballo, said Castro once shoved Figueroa into a cardboard box and closed the flaps over her head.
    "He told her, `You stay there until I tell you to get out,'" said Caraballo, who cried as she recounted her late sister's torment. "That's when I got scared and I ran downstairs to get my parents."
    Castro, to frighten his wife, kept a mannequin wearing a dark wig propped up against a wall and sometimes drove around the neighborhood with it, relatives said.
    "He threatened me lots of times with it," said Angel Caraballo, Castro's nephew, who used to play with his cousins at the house where the kidnapped women were found. "He would say, `Act up again, you'll be in that back room with the mannequin.'"
    One day, Figueroa was returning home with her arms full of groceries when Castro jumped into the doorway with the mannequin, frightening her so badly that she fell backward and smashed her head on the pavement, Elida Caraballo said.
    Prosecutors said Thursday they may seek the death penalty against Castro as police charged that he impregnated one of his captives at least five times and made her miscarry by starving her and punching her in the stomach. The allegations were contained in a police report that also said another one of the women, Amanda Berry, was forced to give birth in a plastic kiddie pool.

uyahoga County prosecutor Timothy McGinty said his office will decide whether to bring aggravated murder charges, punishable by death, in connection with the pregnancies that were terminated by force. McGinty said Castro will be charged for every act of sexual violence, assault and other crimes committed against the women, suggesting the counts could number in the hundreds, if not thousands.
    Castro, 52, is being held on $8 million bail under a suicide watch in jail, where he is charged with rape and kidnapping.
    "Capital punishment must be reserved for those crimes that are truly the worst examples of human conduct," McGinty said. "The reality is we still have brutal criminals in our midst who have no respect for the rule of law or human life."
    A sample of Castro's DNA was delivered to state crime investigators Thursday afternoon and scientists are rushing to process it and enter it into a national database to see if it links him to other crimes, Lisa Peterson Hackley, spokeswoman for Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, confirmed in an email Friday.

Okay now, he terrorized his family with a fucking puppet? Rilly? FFS, he's monster enough without bringing up stupid shit like that. I had an aunt that used to scare me as a kid, to this day I hate her fucking guts, but that doesn't make her a monster with captives in the basement for a fucking decade.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Not just the puppet, but locking his family in their own home. Put his terrified wife in a box and telling her to stay there. And when he ran out of family members to imprison and terrify, he started collecting them in the street.

There's more. It's a long read but man alive, it got my blood boiling. I want death penalty for the mofo!

Long before he was charged, Ariel Castro was accuser in sexual assault case - News - MSN CA

‘I helped her first’: Cleveland man says he, not Charles Ramsey, came to Amanda Berry’s aid before others
    Neighbor Angel Cordero says that he, not overnight media sensation Charles Ramsey, first helped Amanda Berry break out of the West Cleveland home where she and 3 others were being held captive.

Comments (137)
    BY PHILIP CAULFIELD / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

WEDNESDAY, MAY 8, 2013, 12:33 PM

Print

WEWS

Angel Cordero says he was the first to help Amanda Berry break out of the West Cleveland home in which she and three others were being held captive.
    RELATED STORIES
    Cleveland 'hero' and Internet celeb Charles Ramsey says criminal past made him a better man
    Ariel Castro served cake and dinner on anniversary of victims' abductions: report
    Cleveland authorities to review 911 dispatcher’s ‘lack of empathy’ toward Amanda Berry
    Cleveland kidnapping house of horrors: Neighbors reported seeing naked women crawling on leashes, a woman with a baby pounding on a window for help ... but cops walked away 3 times

A second neighbor of the West Cleveland home where three captive women were freed Monday says he, not Charles Ramsey, was the one who helped the trio break out of the ramshackle house of horrors.

"I helped her and I was first," neighbor Angel Cordero told local NewsChannel5, referring to Amanda Berry, the 27-year-old hostage who signaled for help.

"Ramsey arrived after she was outside with the girl," Cordero told the reporter in Spanish.

PHOTOS: KIDNAPPING VICTIMS FOUND ALIVE IN CLEVELAND HOME

"But the truth who arrived there, who crossed the street, who came and broke the door, it was me."

Cordero said he and other neighbors helped Ramsey break down the door of the Seymore Ave. home.

SCOTT SHAW/THE PLAIN DEALER /LANDOV

Charles Ramsey shot to fame this week after he gave several interviews recounting how he busted down the door to free Berry and the others.

Another neighbor, Wintel Tejeda, said Berry made her now-infamous 911 call from his home.

RELATED: CLEVELAND HERO CHARLES RAMSEY, NOW IN T-SHIRT FORM

Ramsey became America's newest and unlikeliest hero after he gave several colorful interviews recounting how he busted down the door to free Berry and the others.

The plucky dishwasher gave a face-to-face interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper on Tuesday night and even received a shout-out from McDonald's on Twitter.

Ramsey said he was in his house chowing on a Big Mac when he first heard Berry's screaming as if "a car had hit a kid," he said.

RELATED: CHARLES RAMSEY IS AMERICA'S HERO

EMMANUEL DUNAND/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

A missing person sign displaying portraits of Amanda Berry ,one of the three women held captive for a decade, stands in front of her sister's house on Tuesday in Cleveland.

Ramsey's own background isn't so squeaky clean, it was learned Tuesday. He has three domestic violence convictions that resulted in jail time, The Smoking Gun reported. The most recent, in 2003, ended with his wife filing for divorce. Ramsey has prior convictions for drug possession, trespassing and receiving stolen property.

Ramsey told a dispatcher he first thought Berry was the victim of a domestic violence situation.

There was a woman in distress," Ramsey told WKYC. "So why turn your back on that? My father would've whooped the hell out of me if had found out that I cowered out."

RELATED: ARIEL CASTRO LONE SUSPECT IN CLEVELAND HELL

Cordero and Tejeda said they aren't jealous of the attention Ramsey has received.

"I did what had to be done. I helped her," Cordero told NewsChannel5.

"They have their daughter, daughters are safe over there."

‘I helped her first’: Cleveland man says he, not Charles Ramsey, came to Amanda Berry’s aid*before others - NY Daily News

Charles Ramsey may be exaggerating a bit. I heard this on CNN too and a neighbor supposedly confirms that it was actually this Angel guy who helped the girls and Charles just kinda popped in last minute to see what's up. whoever actually did the rescuing, I'm just happy that a good person was there to help the girls escape that hell. But I just hope that if Angel did rescue the girls first, that he gets some recognition as well.

DNA test shows captor fathered girl, Ohio AG's office says

By Michael Pearson, CNN
    updated 10:07 PM EDT, Fri May 10, 2013

Castro's daughter: Don't want to see him
    (CNN) -- DNA tests confirm that Ariel Castro is the father of a 6-year-old girl born to one of the three women he is accused of keeping in captivity for more than a decade, the Ohio attorney general's office said Friday.

Castro's DNA did not match that from any other open Ohio cases, according to Dan Tierney, a spokesman for the attorney general's office. National results are pending through the FBI, he said.

Amanda Berry's 6-year-old daughter was among those rescued Monday when Berry escaped from the home where police say she had been held since Castro allegedly lured her into his car on April 21, 2003.

Also freed: Michelle Knight, who disappeared in 2002, and Georgina "Gina" DeJesus, who vanished in 2004.
    l life in captivity
    The man accused of abducting them spent Friday in a 9-by-9-foot northern Ohio jail cell with a bed, sink, toilet, steel door and window, through which he is watched around-the-clock, said Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office spokesman John O'Brien. Castro is on suicide prevention -- which is standard procedure for high-profile inmates -- according to O'Brien.

More at the link
    DNA test shows captor fathered girl, Ohio AG's office says - CNN.com

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Another one who is on suicide prevention. Why bother?

A*O

Exactly. Give him the rope, razor blade, pills, go ahead douchebag. It will save everyone a lot of time and money.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

OK so the thought just came to me that this happened in Ohio...

fgg

Ariel Castro's Brothers: 'Maybe He Wanted to Be Caught'

Ariel Castro's two brothers have disowned and distanced themselves from their sibling, whom they consider "a monster" who should rot in jail following his arrest last week on accusations of kidnapping and holding three young women captive in his grimy Cleveland home for up to a decade until their rescue last Monday.

"I had nothing to do with this, and I don't know how my brother got away with it for so many years," Pedro Castro, 54, in a joint interview with his brother Onil Castro, 50, conducted by CNN's Martin Savidge this weekend.

Initially believed to be potential suspects, Pedro and Onil were arrested last week and then released when authorities said the brothers had no involvement in the kidnappings. Their 52-year-old middle brother, remains in a Cleveland jail on $8 million bond, charged with four counts of kidnapping and three counts of rape.

Last week, Ariel's daughter, Angie Gregg, said her father was dead to her. In the meantime, say Pedro and Onil, they have received death threats. Their reason for speaking to CNN, they said, was because they "want the world to know" they had no idea what their brother was doing.

Ariel: 'You're Never Going to See Me Again'
    Speculating on how the long horror story finally came to a close, Onil told CNN about Ariel: "Maybe he wanted to get caught. Maybe time was up. Maybe he was inside too much; he wanted to get caught. But if he did it that way, he shouldn't have went to mama's house and picked me up and put me in a car, if he knows that [Arrest] was going to happen."

In jail, the three brothers were placed in separate cells, with Pedro and Onil going for more than 36 hours before they learned that they were suspected of kidnapping.

Onil saw Ariel head toward the toilet. "When he walked past me, he goes, 'Onil, you're never going to see me again. I love you bro.' And that was it. And he put his fist up for a bump."

After he returned from the toilet, Onil said, "He goes 'Onil, I'm sorry. You didn't know nothing about this, Onil. I'm sorry, Onil.' And that was it. And then that's when I broke down on my way over there. I said, 'What did my brother do? What did he do?' "

During interrogation, Onil learned what had happened when he was shown photos of Gina DeJesus and Amanda Berry. "My heart fell," he said. "I just dropped, not physically, but I just, I just hit the ground."

'He's a Loner'
    According to Pedro, brother Ariel "was a strange dude" who remained "a little apart" from the rest of the family and "strange to me all through our lives."

Weeks, even months, would go by when the family would not hear from Ariel, said Pedro. "Mama use to say, 'Check your brother, check on your brother. He lives alone in that house. He's a loner. You don't know if he's okay or what's going on.' " The two would then text.

Had the brothers been aware of what was happening in Ariel's house, "I would have went straight to the police if I seen anything," Onil said. "If I knew, I would have reported it," Pedro said. "Brother or no brother."

Onil now considers Ariel as a "monster," not a brother. "The monster is a goner," he said, adding: "I hope he rots in that jail. I don't even want them to take his life like that. I want him to suffer in that jail to the last extent. I don't care if they even feed him. What he has done to my life and my family's."

Ariel Castro Brothers Call Him a 'Monster' : People.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I feel terrible for these two brothers. It seems like they had nothing to do with this. I can't believe how irresponsible the police department was in releasing their mugshots.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information