Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Frantic 911 call leads to 3 missing women in Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

"A third call came from neighborhood women who lived in an apartment building. Those women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks. Three men were controlling them in the back yard. The women told Lugo they waited two hours but police never responded to the calls"
    jesus fucking christ.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

A*O

I REALLY hope they have those 911 calls on file. Cops have a few awkward questions to answer.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^ No kidding. How awful for those women.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

fgg

^and hopefully they'll be doling out a few pink slips.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yep, I would hope these ladies get themselves the absolute best attorneys money can buy and sue the living hell out of the Cleveland PD, as well as the three fucking loons that did this. They must have used some pretty terrifying psychological threats to keep these ladies in a house for 10 years without escaping. I'm sure when we find out what they went thru, it will be as mortifying as we can possibly imagine. Just heartbreaking - but at the same time, thank dog they're alive.
    rockchick likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I think the worst thing I heard was one of the girls' mother died a few years back from pancreatitis. How horrible to get free and find out your mom is dead.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I think the worst thing I heard was one of the girls' mother died a few years back from pancreatitis. How horrible to get free and find out your mom is dead.
    I think that worse than that (if it hasn't been mentioned already) was that there may have been a fourth woman there, and that her name is scrawled on a wall downstairs with "RIP".

"Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter once saw a naked woman crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard several years ago and called police. "But they didn't take it seriously," she said."

AND

"A third call came from neighborhood women who lived in an apartment building. Those women told Lugo they called police because they saw three young girls crawling on all fours naked with dog leashes around their necks. Three men were controlling them in the back yard. The women told Lugo they waited two hours but police never responded to the calls"

Source: Reports of sexual abuse, beatings inside the Cleveland house

Sounds like the police need a review.

And Sylvia Browne needs a cunt punt for telling the mother of one of the girls that her daughter was dead.
    I agree, the police really need to be looked into.

Sylvia Browne is a horrible, despicable woman.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think that worse than that (if it hasn't been mentioned already) was that there may have been a fourth woman there, and that her name is scrawled on a wall downstairs with "RIP".
    I heard that, so sad. And they also are looking for the bodies of babies. Apparently there were more pregnancies and the girls/women were beaten and deliberately beaten in the stomach in order to miscarry.

Posted on: 8:28 am, July 19, 2012

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The search for Amanda Berry is over. For the past two days, excavating crews dug through an empty lot after receiving a tip from a convict who claimed he knew where the missing teen was buried.
    Around 2:30 Friday afternoon, crews completed their search at a small lot on West 30th Street and Wade Avenue in Cleveland, but were not able to locate any remains.
    Cleveland resident Pedro Castro said, “That’s a waste of money.”

Police on Berry Search: ‘We Had Our Hopes Up’ | FOX8.com

-----------

well, that's some nerve. He watched them dig and got interviewed all the while knowing exactly where she was.

Some nerve, indeed. Apparently this Ariel man also was friends or friendly with relatives of Gina DeJesus and would ask them if there was info on her case and that he hoped she would be found.

He supposedly also went to the candlelight vigils for the missing girls.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I have wondered if any of these girls had other babies in the past, and the men could have sold them. The thoughts you started thinking of what could have happened to them is horrendous.

This story is so heartbreaking. The police department indeed needs a complete review in this case. They are already investigating the 911 call because it was not handled properly. It's so much like Jaycee Dugard. The police had been to that house and never went out back.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Savannah Guthrie is interviewing the Cleveland police chief who says they have no record of any calls by neighbors regarding this address...

I think the cops are lying to CYA.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

of COURSE they are! assholes! They think some weird fucking orgy was going on over there and those women MUST like being naked on a fucking leash being led around the yard!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information