Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree570Likes

Thread: FIFTY Dead, 53 Injured by Shooter at Orlando Gay Bar

Fucking horrible, I can't imagine the suffering the survivors and the family of the killed are dealing with.

And I am absolutely disgusted by this country because not a fucking law will change.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The father of the shooter claims that his son was disgusted by watching two men kissing on the street...I'm glad he's dead.
    So don't fucking watch them, it is pretty simple.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    In-ffing-credible. So, NRA will put it away again as just a guy with mental problems and forget about the gun, as if he could have hated people to death by staring at them.
    They won't even go there. They'll chalk it up to Islamic terrorism and if it turns out to be true, there'll be some hysteria about ISIS and that'll be it.

Those poor people. This is very sad and so wrong. Now they're saying he was on some sort of government watch list.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

The NRA will point out that he bought the weapon(s) legally. Nothing was done when 2 dozen children were shot to death and nothing will change after this.

Elite Member

What upsets me the most about this situation is the reaction, "another mass shooting?" This should be an epic, horrible, once in a lifetime event, not yet another act of gun violence in a string of gun violence that has caused those in the US to say "again?" We're getting collectively numb. This SHOULDN'T happen at all. We should be shocked, saddened, horrified and spurred to action. However, we all know that nothing will change in regards to the gun laws. We'll hear a lot of posturing from our congresspeople, then the NRA will swoop in and nothing will change.

If I just heard CBS correctly, they said this is the 18th time Obama has had to speak after a mass shooting. 18 in 8 years?

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post
    They won't even go there. They'll chalk it up to Islamic terrorism and if it turns out to be true, there'll be some hysteria about ISIS and that'll be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    The NRA will point out that he bought the weapon(s) legally. Nothing was done when 2 dozen children were shot to death and nothing will change after this.
    I posted this in another thread recently. How the NRA changed over the years, mostly due to that asshat LaPierre. Second half of the clip especially.

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    If I just heard CBS correctly, they said this is the 18th time Obama has had to speak after a mass shooting. 18 in 8 years?
    He must only speak about the very worst ones.
    I saw this on twitter "This was the 173rd mass shooting in the USA of 2016. Today is the 163rd day of 2016. Just let that sink in for a minute."

OCD

This shit is not caused by mentally ill people getting guns. This is caused by a significant part of the planet (generally men, and ridiculously religious) throwing tantrums with guns. Unfortunately there's not a checkpoint in place during the gun buying process to screen for these mofo's. And the gun he used, that's a product that should be removed from the market.

Not everyone that does horrible things is mentally ill. Sometimes people are just completely evil pieces of shit. The end.

I'm really horrified by this crime, and I feel sick at the flame fanning this is going to provide for the Trump idiots.

If he was on a government watch list, then holy fuck. It was just in the last couple of weeks that Obama spoke about reasonable gun restrictions and specifically said how absurd it is that we couldn't restrict people on the no-fly list from legally buying guns.

And the complete disgrace we have as our lieutenant governor in Texas posted this hours after the tragedy:
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I just don't understand how someone living in the US can sympathize with ISIS. I get that growing up immersed in a particular culture could lead to those beliefs but living here? I just don't get it. Radical Islam is just so antithetical to every ideal the US/West holds dear.

There are places for people who believe this way to live. I wish they would just go there. Go to Saudi Arabia already and leave us alone.
    LaFolie, Mivvi21, Jexxifer and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    If he was on a government watch list, then holy fuck. It was just in the last couple of weeks that Obama spoke about reasonable gun restrictions and specifically said how absurd it is that we couldn't restrict people on the no-fly list from legally buying guns.

And the complete disgrace we have as our lieutenant governor in Texas posted this hours after the tragedy:

Since this tweet was sent out before we knew who this gunman was, I wonder what the Lt. Gov. thinks now that he's agreeing not with a "righteous Christian crusader who gunned down gay people who mock God" but instead an Islamic terrorist who allied himself with ISIS? Does this make him an ISIS sympathizer too? Fucker.
    *Kat* and garysgirl1999 like this.

Bronze Member

My condolences to Family and Friends. I just can't even....

Gold Member

I'm glad that at the very least, most of our religious people in America know that they have to act like they are living in 2016. Even if they wished it was a different time period. Sadly, there are some mentally deranged people that believe we all must be forced go back over a 1000 years so that we can live like their fairytales say we should live.

I wish these motherfuckers would leave this country and leave the west as a whole, and go to or go back to whatever shit hole they either previously lived in or dream of living in. I could also care less if anyone is offended by that.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information