Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female gym teacher accused of sex acts with 5 students

81 years seem too much to me, if the boys were legal and agreed to have sex.
    Unless they were bribed into doing so (being promised better marks?), but then that would be non-con.

No, you don't sleep with someone you are perceived to have power over.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Which is why Mel is abstinent. She has power over the world and doesn't want to abuse it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Which is why Mel is abstinent. She has power over the world and doesn't want to abuse it.
    Finally! someone GETS me!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Teacher Pleads Insanity in Alleged Football Team Sex Scandal

A verdict may be reached as early as Thursday in the case of an Ohio high school teacher who allegedly had sex with five players on the school's football team, then claimed insanity as a defense.

Stacy Schuler, 33, pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to 16 felony counts of sexual battery and three misdemeanor counts of providing alcohol to minors, reports the Cincinnati Enquirer. Schuler faces a maximum of 80 years in prison should she be convicted on all counts.

Attorneys for Schuler, who resigned from her post as a health and physical education teacher at Mason High School last February, reportedly have argued that the alleged sexual acts may never have occurred, as Schuler has no memory of them.

But two young men who testified during this week's trial, which began Monday, described Schuler's greeting them in her home, flirting and massaging them with oil. They then continued in either the bathroom or bedroom, reports Cincinnati TV station WKRC.

Another student, a girl who served as Schuler's teacher's aide for three years, testified on Tuesday that when she visited Schuler after graduation her former teacher said she feared for her job after something had happened with some students.

"She told me that if anyone ever found out she already had her defense planned out and that she'd try to say that she was insane," the young woman said in court.

Schuler never testified on her own behalf. But the defense did call to the stand former students who spoke of Schuler's dedication to her profession and the help she offered them. According to WKRC, their testimony painted a portrait of a teacher so nice that she admitted to having a difficult time setting boundaries.

The Enquirer also quoted from the testimony of Kenneth Manges, a Cincinnati forensic psychologist who, after evaluating Schuler, said, "I believe she had a severe mental disease when she participated in those sexual acts with those guys."

Speaking on the stand, Manges went on to say that Schuler meets the legal definition of "insane," because the combination of medical conditions, medications and alcohol use crated a "perfect storm" that kept her from comprehending the wrongfulness of her alleged sex with teen boys.

http://www.people.com/people/article...540332,00.html
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Link?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Schuler never testified on her own behalf. But the defense did call to the stand former students who spoke of Schuler's dedication to her profession and the help she offered them. According to WKRC, their testimony painted a portrait of a teacher so nice that she admitted to having a difficult time setting boundaries.
    Indeed

The Enquirer also quoted from the testimony of Kenneth Manges, a Cincinnati forensic psychologist who, after evaluating Schuler, said, "I believe she had a severe mental disease when she participated in those sexual acts with those guys."
    There's a professional diagnosis you can really feel proud of.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She is terribly unattractive in that link picture.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

maybe i'm slow today, but when i got to the people link it says:

She was sentenced to four years in prison.
    instead of

Schuler faces a maximum of 80 years in prison should she be convicted on all counts.
    ?
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Sounds like it was updated. Or its magic.

fgg

Ohio Teacher Stacy Schuler Convicted in Football Team Sex Scandal

An Ohio high school teacher who allegedly had sex with players on the school's football team, then claimed insanity as a defense, was found guilty Thursday.

Stacy Schuler, 33, was convicted of 16 felony counts of sexual battery and three misdemeanor counts of providing alcohol to minors. She was sentenced to four years in prison.

Attorneys for Schuler, who resigned from her post as a health and physical education teacher at Mason High School last February, reportedly have argued that the alleged sexual acts may never have occurred, as Schuler has no memory of them.

But two young men who testified during this week's trial, which began Monday, described Schuler's greeting them in her home, flirting and massaging them with oil. They then continued in either the bathroom or bedroom, reports Cincinnati TV station WKRC.

Another student, a girl who served as Schuler's teacher's aide for three years, testified on Tuesday that when she visited Schuler after graduation her former teacher said she feared for her job after something had happened with some students.

"She told me that if anyone ever found out she already had her defense planned out and that she'd try to say that she was insane," the young woman said in court.

The Cincinnati Enquirer also quoted from the testimony of Kenneth Manges, a forensic psychologist who, after evaluating Schuler, said, "I believe she had a severe mental disease when she participated in those sexual acts with those guys."

Speaking on the stand, Manges went on to say that Schuler meets the legal definition of "insane," because the combination of medical conditions, medications and alcohol use crated a "perfect storm" that kept her from comprehending the wrongfulness of her alleged sex with teen boys.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not necesarily, they could have been younger depending on that state's laws. They prosecutor could have just decided to go with these charges rather than any child abuse or statutory rape charges for whatever reason. We'll have to wait for more information to come out.
    Yes I think you're right, you usually just charge the most severe and not all the possiblites that one can be convicted of. Like first degree murder charges, where you are only charged with first degree murder, but included in those charges are all the lesser charges like 2nd degree, manslaughter, etc.

The authority of a teacher charge is probably more severe than statutory rape ec so it is probably automatically embedded in the charge.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's a slut but not a pedo

yeah i dont understand the pedo thing? even if a older guy would have had sex like her and the girls were 18 i dont see the problem. other than i just dont get the attraction of teenage peen, they are kinda boring.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information