Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Female gym teacher accused of sex acts with 5 students

^^and it would have been fine for her to fuck a student or 2 but this slut fucked 5 of them That's where she went wrong, right. It's just a matter of volume.

I just looked and she is not charged with having sex with a minor. Charges are:

Shuler is charged with four counts of sexual battery with one of the male students on Aug. 20, three counts of sexual battery with another student on Aug. 27, four counts with another student on Sept. 10, four counts with another student between Sept. 17 and Oct. 15 and another four counts with the fifth and final teenage boy between Dec. 1 and Dec. 23.

from the ohio revised code

2907.03 Sexual battery.
    (A) No person shall engage in sexual conduct with another, not the spouse of the offender, when any of the following apply:
    (7) The offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in a school for which the state board of education prescribes minimum standards pursuant to division (D) of section 3301.07 of the Revised Code, the other person is enrolled in or attends that school, and the offender is not enrolled in and does not attend that school.

Then she is also charged with serving alcohol to minors.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    And yes, I'm sure some teenage boy's jealous girlfriend must've reported it because I'm certain the boys and ALL their PARENT'S were totally fine with the P.E. teacher fucking their sons. All teenage girls should be made aware of the fact that if they ain't fucking the football players, the P.E. teacher will, right?
    I kind of got the impression that the assistant principal might have turned her in. Didn't she turn him in for the text message just prior? The timing of the anonymous tip seemed a little strange. But then, if it was him getting even, it doesn't seem he would care about being anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^and it would have been fine for her to fuck a student or 2 but this slut fucked 5 of them That's where she went wrong, right. It's just a matter of volume.

I just looked and she is not charged with having sex with a minor. Charges are:

Shuler is charged with four counts of sexual battery with one of the male students on Aug. 20, three counts of sexual battery with another student on Aug. 27, four counts with another student on Sept. 10, four counts with another student between Sept. 17 and Oct. 15 and another four counts with the fifth and final teenage boy between Dec. 1 and Dec. 23.

from the ohio revised code

2907.03 Sexual battery.
    (A) No person shall engage in sexual conduct with another, not the spouse of the offender, when any of the following apply:
    (7) The offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in a school for which the state board of education prescribes minimum standards pursuant to division (D) of section 3301.07 of the Revised Code, the other person is enrolled in or attends that school, and the offender is not enrolled in and does not attend that school.

Then she is also charged with serving alcohol to minors.
    So they must have been 18. Thanks for posting that. Interesting.

81 years is damn crazy. I don't think she'll get anywhere near that though.

Elite Member

Damn, this woman is a rabbit! 4 counts on Aug 20 with one student? 3 counts on August 27 with another? So she was banging each guy 3-4 times a day?

But according to the law, she could've banged the entire football team at another school, just not her own, and it would've been legal?

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post

But according to the law, she could've banged the entire football team at another school, just not her own, and it would've been legal?
    Don't give her ideas lol. But yes, as they are of legal age and she wouldn't be their teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I kind of got the impression that the assistant principal might have turned her in. Didn't she turn him in for the text message just prior? The timing of the anonymous tip seemed a little strange. But then, if it was him getting even, it doesn't seem he would care about being anonymous.
    Yeah, kinda strange that she turned in the asst principal for sending her sexual texts...guess maybe he was too old for her?

If he's the one who turned her in, does that mean he knew about her "extracurricular activities" and wanted in on the action? Creepy.

In any case, it could've been anyone at the school, really. Teenage boys aren't known for their discretion when it comes to sex and alcohol. I'm sure her activities were common knowledge among the students.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ohio at it's finest once again.

Hey maybe that could be our new 'move here' slogan:

"Come live in Ohio, and our female teachers will fuck your horny teenage sons"!

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Ohio at it's finest once again.

Hey maybe that could be our new 'move here' slogan:

"Come live in Ohio, and our female teachers will fuck your horny teenage sons"!

*sigh*
    Or how about "What Happens In Ohio Stays In The Headlines"
    Or "Ohio Gives New Hope To The South".
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    So they must have been 18. Thanks for posting that. Interesting.

81 years is damn crazy. I don't think she'll get anywhere near that though.

Not necesarily, they could have been younger depending on that state's laws. They prosecutor could have just decided to go with these charges rather than any child abuse or statutory rape charges for whatever reason. We'll have to wait for more information to come out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Or how about "What Happens In Ohio Stays In The Headlines"
    Or "Ohio Gives New Hope To The South".
    I like "Ohio Gives New Hope to the Old South" better.
    "Texas ... if you think we're bad, go to Ohio."
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I like "Ohio Gives New Hope to the Old South" better.
    "Texas ... if you think we're bad, go to Ohio."
    And we should have sign that says "If you think we are bad, just try West Virginia!"

And West Virginia can have a sign that says, "The Bad Stops Here"

She isn't attractive like some of the female teachers that have sex with students. She will do time.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^^ Haha, yes. This one isn't "too pretty for prison" like that blonde from Florida.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information