Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feds issue warning to unconventional sperm donor

There is a story on him right now on ABC on the show 20/20. They are interviewing the women, and their husbands. Some pick the sperm up from his house. They send him a text to say they (the couple) are around the corner. He jerks off, puts it in a cup, then he says "Good luck".

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

lol

but if people are dumb enough to get free spooge on the internet, that's their problem. if this guy were out there screwing chicks who wanted to get pregnant without protection, they wouldn't be sending him cease and desist letters because, though stupid, there's nothing illegal. so i really don't see much of a difference between shagging these chicks or giving them his spooge in a cup.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

My only question is: what's to prevent inbreeding in all of this? Ewww!

Think about it: out of all the young'uns he spawns...what if, when they grow up, and say, one of his "daughters" meets one of his "sons" and they fall in love and have inbred children because they had no way of knowing they were siblings!!

This guy looks inbred himself.

Here is the Youtube link for a clip of the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIL3eaiOjDY

One woman used a syringe and held her legs up for 15 minutes with her husband laying beside her. She did not become pregnant. They keep in touch with him and will try again.
    Gross.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    lol

but if people are dumb enough to get free spooge on the internet, that's their problem. if this guy were out there screwing chicks who wanted to get pregnant without protection, they wouldn't be sending him cease and desist letters because, though stupid, there's nothing illegal. so i really don't see much of a difference between shagging these chicks or giving them his spooge in a cup.
    This. If these chicks want kids with DNA from this ugly ass mo-fo they can have at it.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post

Think about it: out of all the young'uns he spawns...what if, when they grow up, and say, one of his "daughters" meets one of his "sons" and they fall in love and have inbred children because they had no way of knowing they were siblings!!

There is little to prevent this even in regulated donations.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

If I was a child resulting from Lipton Cup O'Spooge , I'd make certain to DNA test potential mates just to be sure.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

If people want his kids then what's the problem. I'm sure it's safer than hiring a male hooker.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    There is a story on him right now on ABC on the show 20/20. They are interviewing the women, and their husbands. Some pick the sperm up from his house. They send him a text to say they (the couple) are around the corner. He jerks off, puts it in a cup, then he says "Good luck".
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    lol

This. The whole thing is disgusting to me, but I do not see where he broke any laws-how is it 'commercial' if he is not getting paid? Just having contracts does not make it 'commercial' imo-it is still voluntary and no money is being exchanged. And these fools who are getting the spooge should at least look up the guy and see what they are getting-google is there friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post

Well what is to prevent inbreeding from some guy who is just going out and screwing women and getting them pregnant?-What about the guys who are the baby-daddy's to five or six different women? And really..out of 14 kids..what are the chances that they would meet up and all(and then especially stay together and have kids without knowing anything about eachother's family history)?

The guy does sound like a nutcase. Why are these people using him for sperm? Yuck. What do they see in this guy?

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    There is little to prevent this even in regulated donations.
    i thought there was a limit as to how many different people got to use the "donations" in order to limit the possibility of one giant inbred family.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by lucianodel View Post
    If people want his kids then what's the problem. I'm sure it's safer than hiring a male hooker.
    Probably safer, but probably not as fun!

I, for one, am SHOCKED!!!!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

No!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information