Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Father catches man molesting his son - tells 911 to come get "bloody puddle"

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I know that violence is never supposed to be the answer but in these days of short and community sentences (we had one guy in our town released on fucking tag because it was 'just' images in his possession and he'd had time on remand) I find that I have no sympathy whatsoever for a pedophile getting his arse handed to him. His bruises will fade, the swelling will go down and sooner or later he'll be back in the community, whereas this little boy will carry the scars forever.

The father in this is a hero, not just because he saved his son but because he did something I don't think I could do - he stopped at a point I probably would have crossed and saved his son further heartache by not having to write to him in prison.
    deenz, BITTER, Serendipity and 7 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Sexual abuse of children is almost pandemic - and its costs to the world social fabric simply cannot be measured. It damages the psyche of its victims, and even if they don't become predators themselves, the trauma and emotional damage inflicted on them by their perps can be passed on to their children and so on and so on. Young people with loads of potential ruined because of the sexual needs of a pervert. Think about those girls and boys who are raped in Africa and parts of the Middle East - whole generations traumatized and damaged. I wish people could look at it in those terms - it's not that far of a reach.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I usually hate violence, and cringe at photos like that, but not this time. I've never hit anyone in my life, but this would turn me wild. The thought of anyone touching my boys in that way makes me homicidal. This guy got off lightly considering.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I celebrate the hell out of this case of violence. The perv had it coming. I would have just shot him in a rage.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm amazed that the father didn't just shoot him, that was my first thought.

Maybe he didn't own a gun.
    BITTER and holly like this.

'He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you, I dragged him into the living room,' the father said. 'Send an ambulance. He is going to need one.'

Hell yes!! I would have beaten the fuckin' brakes off of this asshole. Touch my kid and I will go full ghetto fabulous on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I know that violence is never supposed to be the answer but in these days of short and community sentences (we had one guy in our town released on fucking tag because it was 'just' images in his possession and he'd had time on remand) I find that I have no sympathy whatsoever for a pedophile getting his arse handed to him. His bruises will fade, the swelling will go down and sooner or later he'll be back in the community, whereas this little boy will carry the scars forever.

The father in this is a hero, not just because he saved his son but because he did something I don't think I could do - he stopped at a point I probably would have crossed and saved his son further heartache by not having to write to him in prison.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't think I could have stopped myself, and I don't think my SO would be able to either. Something primal kicks in when it comes to your kids (and someone you love). The only thing that would stop me is not wanting to go to prison and leave my child in a worse situation.

I'm tired of the breaks rapists and molesters seem to get when it comes to sentencing.
    Serendipity, Kittylady and holly like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Totally justified. Fuck that piece of shit.
    I hope he makes some well endowed "friends" in prison.
    Kittylady and holly like this.

Yeah, he's lucky that he's not dead. He got off easy IMO.
    Kittylady and holly like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I'd have killed him.

I sure hope they don't cave and press charges on him. He showed some restraint, that is for sure. I can't blame him one bit!!

I would kill to be a fly on the wall of the cell they put him in when they find out he's a pedo.
    holly likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

The main problem I have with this is that the eighteen year old was a kid himself when this started. (15, according to the article) That's pretty fucked up and makes me wonder if he were a victim of abuse himself at some point.

I thought of that, too. The cycle does repeat, and I about bet he suffered from an abuser as a child, too. The whole thing is such a sickness....and so heart breaking for the victims.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information