Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Family cleared in JonBenet Ramsey's death

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    They did take a test.
    Ramseys pass lie detector tests

It says they refused the test by the FBI because they (FBI) assisted the Boulder police. So they got another respected polygrapher to give them a test. Make of that what you will. I can sort of see their point, as they could think the police test would be fixed as the police were so set on them being guilty.
    But on the other hand, how do we know they didn't have this test fixed in their favour?

Personally, the fact that they got someone else to do the test makes me a bit suspicious. Of course, I think they're guilty, so maybe I'm biased.

^ That's a fair point though. I can see why they'd be wary of the police, but I can also see how it makes them look suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I don't think an intruder did it either. I think she died at the White's Christmas "Party" (a full set of photos from that party have never been released to the public)(ask victims of these sorts of cults how they use holidays as a cover for their activities) and the Ramsey's were forced to take her home and attempt a cover-up.
    I think she must've been killed at her home because of the pineapple evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Was there pineapple in the home (i.e. in the trash, frig..)

I have always believed that the Ramseys killed JB.

maybe someone spilled orange soda on her dress and she didn't sparkle enough.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ Excellent point!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Was there pineapple in the home (i.e. in the trash, frig..)
    Yes, there was a bowl on the counter (or in the sink?) with fresh pineapple residue.

There was undigested fresh pineapple in Jonbenet's belly.

*I say "fresh" because it wasn't canned pineapple.

^ Oh, thanks.

To me there is no doubt her parents (and possibly someone else) killed her.

I guess the main question is why was she killed?

Sad thing is that her father will never go to jail and her mother is already dead. She will never get justice.

^^ I agree, I think the parents had something to do with it too.

I don't think it was intentional though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ Excellent point!

Yes, there was a bowl on the counter (or in the sink?) with fresh pineapple residue.

There was undigested fresh pineapple in Jonbenet's belly.

*I say "fresh" because it wasn't canned pineapple.
    To me, the pineapple evidence is one of the most telling aspects of the case

Pineapple was found in JBR's small intestine. When this was eaten is an important clue as to the time of death. Forensic experts have said it would take 1 1/2 to 2 hours for the fruit to reach the small intestines.

John and Patsy both adamately denied having fed her the fruit, even though a bowl of it containing ONLY Patsy's fingerprints was found on the breakfast room table.

Now why did Patsy set out a bowl of pineapple and then deny she had done so? JonBenet had eaten pineapple before she died yet her fingerprints were not on the bowl. Was Patsy trying to make it seem as though an intruder had fed her the pineapple? Of course, but why was it so important for the pineapple in her stomach to be accounted for inside the house? Couldn't she have eaten it at the White's? The Ramsey's had attended a Christmas party there after all, where a lot of eating had taken place, presumably.

But White said he "did not recall" if pineapple had been served at the party.

Where had she eaten the pineapple? Where she ate the fruit would also determine the location of her death.

The Ramsey's said she was out cold all the way home from the White's. On the way home, they delivered a couple of Christmas gifts. Both Ramsey's claim the child never awakened when they got home. John Ramsey carried her into the house and Patsy undressed her and put her into bed, all while she was sound asleep. Was she actually dead the whole time?
    Last edited by Sasha; July 11th, 2008 at 02:51 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

The whole pineapple timeline strikes me as set up as well, and it's not like it's odd to have fresh pineapple at a holiday party. Likely the pineapple was at the Whites party and Patsy and/or John decided to use that as a way to bolster the intruder story, the interior version of the infamous Bushy Haired Stranger criminals have been blaming for their crimes for generations.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^But why did White say he "did not recall" whether pineapple was served?(his wife didn't recall either. How does a woman not know what she bought and served at a holiday party?)

That is suspicious.

Why was it so important to the White's and Ramsey's that the possibility that JonBenet ate pineapple at the White's house be avoided at all costs, even to the point of making Patsy look like an obvious liar? A dangerous chance to take if you ask me, but one they willingly took obviously. It had to be extremely important to them to divert attention from where she really ate the fruit.

That's entirely unrealistic that they don't know if pineapple was served at the party. Even if they "don't recall" (highly suspicious and I don't believe it), they probably used caterers. The police could have verified if pineapple was served by asking the caterers or the White staff.

So Sasha the pineapple discrepancy makes me think she ate the pineapple at the Whites'. Would that prove she died at the Whites? Did the police find out how long it took the Ramseys to leave the Whites', drop off the presents and come home? And did they ask the people who received the presents the Ramseys dropped off whether either John or Patsy was acting strange? I think it would be hard to act normal if you're carrying your daughter's dead, strangled body in your car on Christmas Eve...

So many questions, it's a shame that little girl won't ever get justice.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    That's entirely unrealistic that they don't know if pineapple was served at the party. Even if they "don't recall" (highly suspicious and I don't believe it), they probably used caterers. The police could have verified if pineapple was served by asking the caterers or the White staff.

So Sasha the pineapple discrepancy makes me think she ate the pineapple at the Whites'. Would that prove she died at the Whites? Did the police find out how long it took the Ramseys to leave the Whites', drop off the presents and come home? And did they ask the people who received the presents the Ramseys dropped off whether either John or Patsy was acting strange? I think it would be hard to act normal if you're carrying your daughter's dead, strangled body in your car on Christmas Eve...

So many questions, it's a shame that little girl won't ever get justice.
    Yes it is, a crying shame.

The police didn't do their jobs on a number of fronts. I don't know this, but it is my impression that they took the White's word and didn't check any further regarding the pineapple. The White's as suspects did not enter their minds, I believe, until Nancy Krebs came along. Especially since, as someone above pointed out, John and Fleet fell out so quickly after the murder. They nearly came to blows while everyone was in Atlanta for the funeral, ostensibly because John had hired an attorney so quickly and was not cooperating with police.

When the Ramsey's were delivering the gifts they seemed normal according to the witnesses who received them. But I guess their lives would depend upon making a good show of it. No one knows exactly when they left the White's, but the Ramsey's seemed to have arrived home around 10 pm.

eta:
    Would that prove she died at the Whites?
    From the way the Ramsey's and White's behaved regarding the pineapple, I think they thought it would prove she died at the White's, and that may very well be the case. If the Ramsey's hadn't tried to stage the pineapple inside the house, we might dismiss it as "she ate the fruit at the White's house but that doesn't prove she died there". Since they very obviously did stage it, it must have concerned them a great deal that the police not think JonBenet ate it at the White's. An "intruder" was suggested by the ransom note-there was no need to try and make it look like a stranger fed her unless it was important to account for her eating it inside the home.
    Last edited by Sasha; July 11th, 2008 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    The Ramsey's said she was out cold all the way home from the White's. On the way home, they delivered a couple of Christmas gifts. Both Ramsey's claim the child never awakened when they got home. John Ramsey carried her into the house and Patsy undressed her and put her into bed, all while she was sound asleep. Was she actually dead the whole time?
    That's another thing--
    since Jonbenet was a bedwetter it seems they'd put pull-ups on her at bedtime, not regular panties.

I guess of course a dead child wouldn't be wetting the bed though.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^She wasn't just a bedwetter, she soiled herself all the time-even fecal soiling, which is a huge red flag indicator of abuse.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information