Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Family cleared in JonBenet Ramsey's death

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I do not see how that author/Former Prosecutor could say that on national TV and it not be true..she would get her ass sued off if it was false..right?
    Yes, true! There just seem to be so many different versions of what evidence they do actually have. But you're right, she should know the truth. Thanks for that link, hotncmom, I'll have a read of that later.
    Last edited by Sarzy; July 10th, 2008 at 07:32 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Seems to indict what there is of the hymen is a mere ridge but says nothing about repeated sexual abuse.

I just want to know which one did it..and which one(s) are covering it up..the brother, the manatyy, or the father?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Elite Member

I just skimmed it for now, but the report says the coroner initially viewed the body in the living room of the house. I thought you weren't supposed to move the body until the coroner gets there and releases the body? Did John Ramsey pick her up and bring her upstairs? That's a big no-no.

KD
    Elite Member

^^Yes, he did, but he had just found his dead daughter. Who knows what we would do in that situation.

Honestly, I can't blame him for that and I don't know how anyone could.

Personally, I think they had Barney Fife working the crime scene.
    Last edited by KD; July 11th, 2008 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KD View Post
    Personally, I think they had Barney Fife working the crime scene.
    Barney Fife probably would have done a better job.
    Carrie: What kind of impotence do you think it is? Charlotte: The kind that makes it soft. (Sex and the City)

Elite Member

In skimming the report, another scenario popped into my mind. It's pretty sick, so don't read if you are offended easily.

One or both of the parents sold JonBenet's virginity to a pedophile or John was part of a pedophile club and traded his daughter for a favor (sex with another member's child). Perhaps it was someone John knew fairly well, enough to "trust" that he would be "gentle" with JB. John gave the man access to JB late at night and left them alone. What John did not know is that this man was a sexual sadist. He accidently or intentionally killed JonBenet that night. John and Patsy were forced to cover it up so they staged a few details, like the suitcase step under the basement window. They moved the body to the wine cellar and, not thinking clearly, forged a ransom note. Then they called the police to report her "missing". The police did not search the house thoroughly enough to find the body as the parents hoped they would, so John had to do his own "search" to lead the police to the body. The parents had realized too late that since JB was presumbably kidnapped, the police would be hanging out for days and there would be no opportunity to remove the body as they had planned.

Oh, forgot to say that in this scenario, the parents would've covered for the murderer so it would not come out that the father was himself a pedophile and had offered up his own daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I just want to know which one did it..and which one(s) are covering it up..the brother, the manatyy, or the father?
    If that Nancy Krebs interview is true, then John Ramsey was molesting JonBenet and Patsy was actively covering it up or at least deliberately turning a blind eye. Krebs said she herself was sexually abused by family members and strangers (something about a Rainbow cult?), that her mom and grandparents knew and made her available for sexual abuse, and that she remembers John Ramsey sexually abusing her when she was younger.

That she remembers asphyxiation being part of her own sexual abuse and that she remembers one of her family members (either her mom or grandmother, I forget) saying about the Jon Benet case, "Fleet White did it and they'll never catch him."

Freaky stuff.

I have a friend who read some article in Vanity Fair and will never ever believe that ANYONE in the family was to blame.

ME??? Not so much......still having reservations.

I can't see how this evidence cleared anything.
    For those interested in the truth the original detective on the case wrote a very good book. From memory he suspected an accidental death after Jon Benet wet her pants and her mum got angry - perhaps throwing her onto the toilet and hitting her head. The evidence was that she wet her bed that night. Her mum was a control freak who wanted Jon Benet to be perfect - yet Jon Benet wore pull ups and had many toilet accidents.
    The damage to her sexually could have been Patsy cleaning her up roughly after toilet accidents or also her dad could have been molesting her.

To the person who implicated Fleet White a couple of posts up - that rumor seems sick and highly unlikely to me. If the girl was molested by Ramsy she should report it to the police.
    Fleet White stopped being friends with the Ramsys soon after the death and also critisized their non compliance with the police. Most people think that he probably thinks they are guilty and wants nothing to do with them.

The girl, Nancy Krebs had a birthdate of 1966, she grew up being sexually abused and was an adult recounting her experiences as a child and adolescent. That transcript was pretty long and hard to follow, but what I wrote is what I understood from reading it. Her therapists (NOT hypnotherapists or anything like that) had documented her history of abuse. It sounded like she recognized John Ramsey as one of her past abusers when he was on TV for JonBenet's murder.

That said I didn't finish reading the transcript and have no idea who Fleet White Sr, Jr., or III are.

I remember reading many years ago that there was something going on with several of the neighbors and the family - that Jon Benet was being used as a sexual object.

I have always thought Patsy was involved in this. Just like I have always thought the McCans were involved in Madeline's death. So they've both been cleared... it doesn't matter.

Both crime scenes were so f\cked up by the families and by members of the police. I'm reading some of the links posted here and this case is so haunting. I really do feel for the investigating officers. It must really hurt not ever 'finding' the killer.
    ssabmud

It wasn't easy to follow, but I read all of that Nancy Krebs interview. I think she's full of crap.

if what nancy krabs is saying is true - why doesn't she go to the police? Why haven't the abusers been prosecuted? that said - I haven't read her interview yet.

There is a great discussion about this case here JonBenet Ramsey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

These people have been pouring over the evidence for years. - yeah kinda obsessed but all of the facts of the case are listed here.

Well, isn't there a statute of limitations for this? She said the abuse happened in the 70's. It was after JonBenet's murder in 96 when she finally got to the police (this transcript is her talking to the police, isn't it?)

Many abuse victims wait a long time to reveal their abusers to the police, and many more never tell at all. It's a shame thing, from what I understand. And not wanting to relive such horrible things after living a life in fear, I'd imagine.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information