Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Family cleared in JonBenet Ramsey's death

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dr. Henry Lee kept saying the DNA could be an artifact. IOW, it got in her panties during the manufacturing process. He checked out new packages of the same brand as she was wearing that night (btw, they were several sizes too big for her) and found DNA artifacts in those as well. What has changed to make the DNA significant? The current DA has been in the bag for the Ramsey's from the git-go.

^Exactly January, and Beeyotch, the contaminated crime scene is what bothered me the most. The ORIGINAL fingerprints on Jonbenet were lost... HUGE clue there that something was being covered up. Then there was Patsy Ramsey throwing her whole body over Jonbenet's dead one. I KNOW, I KNOW, the argument is that any parent would do that, but in the case of murder it's crucial to keep everything 'AS IT IS'.

Then there was other weird stuff like Patsy crying with her head in her hands, in front of police the morning Jonbenet was reported 'kidnapped', then peering through her fingers to see their reaction... the police also thought it weird that John and Patsy were in seperate rooms the whole time and didn't once console each other.

Please, that woman knew something. Theres no doubt in my mind that the Ramseys were involved. They were under the umbrella of suspicion for years because so much evidence kept them there. Theres too many unanswered questions. Which reminds me; after Jonbenet was found dead, the Ramseys fled the state. They didn't even want to cooperate with police. I know everyone grieves differently but personally i'd want to stay in the town and find the fucking monster that brutally murdered my 6 year old daughter.... personally. The ramseys needed time to get their story together. (which changed a hundred times, and had huge holes in it, for the record.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Yeah, i still don't believe it. I don't believe John was invovled as much as Patsy was anyway. She's dead, so not much can be done. THE HANDWRITING ON THE RANSOM NOTE WAS HERS!
    If the Ramseys were poor, they would've been handcuffed in a second. This is NEVER getting solved, money has been laid out. The end.
    Couldn't have agreed more.
    There is no doubt in my mind that her parents were involved, and the only reason they were not arrested was because they had money and were close with basically everyone in the town.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I still believe that the family was involved, in my mind there is very very little doubt. That crime scene was so contaminated by all of the people traipsing about, from her father "accidentally discovering" her body after all of these people had been in and out of the house, and then drudging the body all the way upstairs, messing up all the critical evidence. There were tons of people about, not limited to just law enforcement. I don't put any stock in the DNA evidence because it was so contaminated - the whole crime scene was.

There was way, way too much circumstantial evidence to dismiss her family as not involved.
    same here.
    those parents were creepy, especially the mother. i am pretty convinced that something sordid was going on, whether they killed her or not.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    I thought they were innocent. Glad to hear that they have been cleared.
    I never for one minute thought Patsy Ramsey was innocent. I still don't.

[
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I agree with January and everyone else that chimed in the same.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I read about this sad story... some ppl are crazy... RIP the girl and her mom.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

This is one of those cases that will probably be forever talked about, but the truth never found. Just just like the McCanns. It's fascinating but tragic.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The Ramsey family was "cleared" as a result of a 'touch DNA' test on JonBenet's clothes, which revealed the DNA of another, unidentified male. The press is emphasizing the idea that the new evidence from new investigatory techniques 'clears' the family. I don't get it. All the touch DNA test proves is that another male may have re-dressed her.

Touch DNA l CNN

All it can do is provide additional evidence that somebody else was involved. Since the family controlled the crime scene for a considerable time before authorities were summoned, the family could easily have allowed the mystery male to leave, if indeed the DNA was left as a result of the attack and not at another time.(such as an artifact during the manufacturing process) There are too many open possibilities for anybody to be 'cleared'. Factor in the extremely suspicious ransom note, which was demonstrably written inside the home and had many characteristics of Patsy's handwriting and linguistic quirks, and I think it is premature to be clearing the Ramsey's.

I think the parents are innocent. All the "suspicious" things people keep mentioning are not evidence, just a lot of speculating.

DNA, on the other hand, is evidence. The investigators fucked this case up from the beginning IMO. This is probably just a convenient way to regain some lost credibility.

All the DNA points to is that there was someone elses blood, which could have come from anywhere as previously mentioned.

I'm still betting the kid got tired of stupid retard pageants or stopped winning those all important crowns and mom lost her fucking mind
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I always thought the brother killed her, and the parents covered it up.

I just got the impression that every ounce of attention went to her, and the son ceased to exist to them. Having that happen for a few years, probably gave the brother a decent amount of hatred toward her. One day, something happened that sent him over the edge, and he killed her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You have to ask yourself:

Why would an intruder, who had killed a child inside her own home and stowed her away in a far away basement room, take the time to write a three page ransom note, after practicing first, trying to make it look like a kidnapping?

Why would a stranger try to divert attention away from what had really happened to the JonBenet, when his best bet would be to just get the hell out of there?

Why didn't the intruder get the hell out of there? How did he have so much time to wander around trying to find pen and paper, in a huge 5,000 sq. ft. house no less, and then spend so much time actually writing the note? Why did he feel so secure doing that?

The only way the ransom note makes sense is in the context of "staging", wherein a perpetrator tries to make a crime scene look like something other than what it actually is. An intruder would not have the motive to do such a thing. The only thing the ransom note accomplished is to waste valuable investigative time and to introduce the idea of an intruder. Without the ransom note the focus would have been on the family from the outset and they would not have been allowed to wander the house looking for the body and contaminating the scene.

^thank you. Thats exactly what bugs me; how people can think the Ramseys are innocent when all that shit has never been answered. It's not speculating; its true facts.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information