Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Family cleared in JonBenet Ramsey's death

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Do you subscribe to the Daily Mail,too?
    With the exception of the Rocky Mountain News and the list of Ramsey employess, none of those articles were originally posted to those particular sites- they merely reprinted them. I can no longer find the original links. Can you refute any of the information or do you just have a problem with where the article's are hosted?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch
    The other thing that stood out on those autopsy pics were a bunch of unexplained marks, some round, some oddly shaped. Just a whole bunch of sad, horrible wtf-ness going on.
    Do you remember Nancy in her testimony talking about cattle prods being used to make her obey?

I am not looking at child autopsy pics. there are limits.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Plus, there was the chronic vaginal bruising and soiling that are clear indications of sexual abuse. You cannot get around that. And all those doctors visits?? The parents had to have known at the very least. At worst, they purposely offered her up for sexual abuse or John Ramsey abused her himself.
    That's what puzzles me about the doctor visits-- the pediatrician would be obligated to report abuse (or suspicions of it) to the Dept. of Family and Children Services.

So how could this little girl have vaginal scarring and wetting/soiling problems without it raising a red flag with the doctor? 30 visits in 3 years??

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    With the exception of the Rocky Mountain News and the list of Ramsey employess, none of those articles were originally posted to those particular sites- they merely reprinted them. I can no longer find the original links. Can you refute any of the information or do you just have a problem with where the article's are hosted?

I posted his own word & facts. He did not ever think Patsy wrote that note. There is a lot of misinformation,some of it saying whatever you want it to say. I simply used the men THEMSELVES-not 2nd or 3rd hand.
    Hear this: they have the DNA evidence. They are looking at other possibles that have been there all along. One day any doubt will be erased. They will get the right person. The truth will come out.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Regardless I think it'd obvious this child wasn't love..let's say the parents didn't kill her..they obviously KNEW A LOT more than they told her. I cannot believe and refuse to believe anyone that pimps out a child like that, and is obviously holding back evidence regarding the case loves their child. It's so wrong, and disgusting what happened to her.

A*O

I wonder if JonBenet would still be alive today if she hadn't been pimped out in pageants for most of her short, tragic life. I'm guessing that she would.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

She really loved that child. If her husband had done it,I promise she would have nailed his ass. Neither one of them had a thing to do with it. Twisted "fact" are not proof. That is why they were cleared. They are innocent. Totally. The cold case people are now trying to match that DNA sample with other persons already interviewed.
    I don't know about that. It came out that Patsy was 'obsessed' with John, she would draw hearts over his face in photos. A friend also said that at a party for the company, held at the Ramsey home, Patsy was all dolled up and looking gorgeous and all John could say to her was 'You look fat in that dress' and she bawled her eyes out. She also suffered from depression and resented the fact Jonbenet wet the bed because it made her seem that little less 'perfect'. Oh, and wouldn't allow Jonbenet to wear a coat to dinner after a pageant because she was supposed to be 'on show'. The woman had issues.

I don't believe all that much that Jonbenet was intentionally killed, but anything is possible. Along the lines of what Sojita said, Patsy lost it. Everything else was a cover up.

I remember the bit about the coat - JonBenet was cold and she wasn't allowed to put a coat or cardigan on as it would ruin her look because she was "on show"

For those who think Patsy is innocent how do you explain her shirt fibers found entwined into the garrote? How do you explain John Ramseys shirt fibers found in her underwear? This is all forensic evidence also.

I honesty can't work out how some-one could read all the actual evidence and believe the Ramseys are innocent. Most people who are saying that they are innocent haven't read all the evidence.

^You must have read the same book i have; you also mentioned that she soiled the bed, right?

I 100% agree; anyone who thinks the Ramseys are 100% innocent, haven't read the evidence. Because there's no way...

I think I read ever thread on the jon Benet forums at JonBenet Ramsey - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

and read some of the book by the first detective on the scene.

My first (uneducated) impulse was that they were innocent but after reading the evidence I am amazed that they were never arrested.

An empty bowl was found with fresh pineapple residue and Patsys fingerprints. Fresh pineapple is found in jon benets stomach. There are just so many things like this that point to Patsy.

According to the "ransom note" (which cleared everyone but Patsy through handwriting analysis), JonBenet was being kidnapped for ransom. Now, does anyone here know of ANY kidnapper who would steal a child for money, take her into her own basement and molest her? People who kidnap children for ransom get in and get out. Even the children kidnapped for sexual reasons are never molested within their own homes while their parents supposedly are asleep. They are taken to other locations, for obvious reasons. I really cannot believe that anyone thinks they are innocent - how in the world would this occur then? A kidnapper breaks inside the house, leaves the ransom note, and then accidentally kills her during molestation (thus losing any shot at any money?) - wouldn't happen. A molester breaks inside, accidentally kills her, then sticks around long enough to practice a ransom note repeatedly? Doesn't flee immediately - wouldn't happen. They ARE cuplpable - even if they didn't kill the child themselves, they sure as hell covered it up. Their biggest mistake was that ransom note. Without it, they maybe could have deflected more suspicion. They got lucky that the police were so inept and allowed the crime scene to be ruined, with the Ramseys' help of course.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

I posted his own word & facts. He did not ever think Patsy wrote that note. There is a lot of misinformation,some of it saying whatever you want it to say. I simply used the men THEMSELVES-not 2nd or 3rd hand.
    Hear this: they have the DNA evidence. They are looking at other possibles that have been there all along. One day any doubt will be erased. They will get the right person. The truth will come out.
    The fact remains that John Douglas worked for the Ramsey's.

All the DNA proves is that there is an additional suspect. The DNA does not wipe out the mountain of evidence pointing to a cover-up perpetrated by the Ramsey's.

Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    An empty bowl was found with fresh pineapple residue and Patsys fingerprints. Fresh pineapple is found in jon benets stomach. There are just so many things like this that point to Patsy.
    JonBenet's fingerprints were not on the bowl. If she ate from that bowl her fingerprints would be there. Patsy staged that little tableau for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    For those who think Patsy is innocent how do you explain her shirt fibers found entwined into the garrote? How do you explain John Ramseys shirt fibers found in her underwear? This is all forensic evidence also.

I honesty can't work out how some-one could read all the actual evidence and believe the Ramseys are innocent. Most people who are saying that they are innocent haven't read all the evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I 100% agree; anyone who thinks the Ramseys are 100% innocent, haven't read the evidence. Because there's no way...
    I agree.

Also, this woman's child showed evidence of long-term sexual abuse ... not just one time, several times ... and she seemingly did nothing about it. Wtf?! If there was even the remotest possibility that my husband was abusing my daughter, we would be packed up and out of that house so fucking fast dust bunnies would be flying everywhere.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    According to the "ransom note" (which cleared everyone but Patsy through handwriting analysis), JonBenet was being kidnapped for ransom. Now, does anyone here know of ANY kidnapper who would steal a child for money, take her into her own basement and molest her? People who kidnap children for ransom get in and get out. Even the children kidnapped for sexual reasons are never molested within their own homes while their parents supposedly are asleep. They are taken to other locations, for obvious reasons. I really cannot believe that anyone thinks they are innocent - how in the world would this occur then? A kidnapper breaks inside the house, leaves the ransom note, and then accidentally kills her during molestation (thus losing any shot at any money?) - wouldn't happen. A molester breaks inside, accidentally kills her, then sticks around long enough to practice a ransom note repeatedly? Doesn't flee immediately - wouldn't happen. They ARE cuplpable - even if they didn't kill the child themselves, they sure as hell covered it up. Their biggest mistake was that ransom note. Without it, they maybe could have deflected more suspicion. They got lucky that the police were so inept and allowed the crime scene to be ruined, with the Ramseys' help of course.
    Right on.

As I said above, the ransom note did help the Ramsey's initially, even if it caused suspicion of them later: It diverted the investigation for a full six hours, and as you said this gave them the opportunity to ruin the crime scene. It also introduced the idea of an intruder, without which the Ramsey's would have been suspect from the get-go. No matter the suspicious nature of the ransom note, it's introduction was a stroke of brilliance because it allowed for the contamination of the scene and that is one of the key reasons the Ramsey's were never arrested.

I wonder in which circle of hell Patsy currently burns?
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information