Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    Someone tweeted that this race was dedicated to the Newtown victims.

ChyaaBoiDanooo ‏@SwahvayDanooo10 2m The explosion occurred in the VIP section for families affected in the Sandy Hook shooting... #NoWords #PrayForBoston

God, I hope this isn't true.Hope its just a rumor.
    MSNBC is also saying that many of the Newtown families were there watching the marathon and there were runners in the marathon running in honor of those children.

A*O

Aussie media is slightly disappointed there are no Aussie victims so they are interviewing runners/coaches who are "devastated" that their race was interrupted when they were on track for a PB, blah blah. Sorry world, Aussie sports people tend to be a tad self-absorbed.
    faithanne likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Just got home from work - what in the ever loving FUCK???
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Elite Member

Newtown strong a group of 6 runners from the town participated in the marathon, they had all finished before the explosion, they are all safe according to the groups Facebook.

I just can't imagine, and these people are runners, now many are facing amputations, and looking at some of the pictures there's a lot of damage. I told my mom to keep my grandpa away from the news for a bit, he was so affected by Newtown I don't know what bombs so close to his hometown would do to him.

It was mostly spectators that were injured, not the runners.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

CNN is saying 6 kids being treated at Children's, a couple of them are very serious.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

This is so terrible. I hope they catch the right bastards for this.

Gold Member

The JFK library seems not to be part of it, but it does seem awfully suspicious that it happened around the same time as the bombs going off. As Mohandas stated earlier, the police and the head of the library are saying different things.

There is so much information being poured out there by so many different sources, I don't know what to believe. The official death toll has been raised to 3, but I keep hearing witnesses say they saw multiple dead bodies.

The fact that an 8-year-old died just broke my heart even more. Other witnesses have said that one of the other victims was a young woman - a candy shop owner was on CNN and claimed a woman came in his store and bought candy during the marathon, then afterwards he saw her dead body right outside his shop. He looked close to tears.

I can't imagine the nightmares people are going through right now, especially those with loved ones in the hospital or deceased.

I just can't understand the hatred some people feel , that they need to kill or hurt innocent people. I am just so pissed off at the whole thing.
    laynes, rollo and stef like this.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I feel horrible for the people that had to witness this horror as well as the people that were injured. It's not like these people are in a war zone and expecting to see such carnage. They're out for the day, enjoying the marathon with friends and family. Or just walking, working, going about your business and seeing this. The picture of that man and his leg will haunt me, I can't imagine seeing that first hand.
    shedevilang likes this.

^^I know, and I really wish I hadn't looked at that pic. It is so horrible, it is surreal. That poor man, I cannot believe there are so called human beings out there who did this.
    dilligaf likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I think that photo is down now. I assume is of a man laying half off of the curb? I saw that one earlier today and lost further faith in humanity that anyone would have published it. I get that we want instant news and shocking photos. That just seems to encroach on human decency though. The media further prove how vile they are willing to behave.
    sluce and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I hate this so much.

But right now, a very cute jewish surgeon is giving an update to CNN from one of the hospitals.

ETA: Fuck this is pissing me off. The doctor is saying they've been pulling a lot of ball bearings out of victims, which means that whoever did this planned for maximum shrapnel damage.

A*O

No, it's pic of a seriously injured man being taken away in a wheelchair. I agree these pics can seem unnecessarily voyeuristic but on the other hand I think people sometimes need to be confronted by the full horror and reality (if they choose to look at it).
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information