Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

I can't remember where I first saw them, but the same pics are at the link posted earlier Pictures That Prove Double Amputee Was An Actor at Boston Bombings | Alternative
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

^I can't believe how the writer of that article thinks the whole bombing and injuries were faked by actors. wtf????

Terrible, terrible photos. Those poor innocent people.

I was a little concerned that the article with Jeff and Sydney said that Sydney was an amputee. I looked it up and Sydney still has both legs. Here's an article from Tuesday (Boston Bombing Amputee No Longer Fears ‘Horrible Shin Splints’ - ABC News):

Sydney’s femoral artery had been severed, but three passersby stayed with her, put pressure on the wound and tied a tourniquet around it to stop the bleeding, Carter said. The femoral artery is a main artery in the thigh, and Sydney’s wound would have been fatal had the strangers not stopped to help her, doctors told Carter.
    Besides losing a pinky toe, she is expected to make a full recovery.

thanks, serendipity. the pictures are disturbing but even more disturbing is that conspiracy nut's reasoning.
    levitt and KrisNine like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Here's something interesting that will fuel the conspiracy theorists:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Was Unarmed During the Boat Shootout With Police

Here's another one to add to the list of lingering questions about the manhunt for the Boston Marathon bombers: Why did police fire dozens of shots into the boat where Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding when he was unarmed and they were trying to take him alive? While police originally said that officers "exchanged gunfire" with Tsarnaev and captured him with several weapons, officials now say that no gun was found in the boat. That explains why no shots were fired at the Watertown man who found the 19-year-old in his backyard, but apparently the gunshot wound to Tsarnaev's throat wasn't self-inflicted — or at least wasn't a last-minute suicide attempt as police closed in on him.

Authorities are issuing other corrections about the manhunt. Now they say they only recovered one gun, believed to be used by Tamerlan Tsarnaev, while initially it was reported that they found three. (The theory is that MIT officer Sean Collier was killed in an unsuccessful attempt to steal his gun, which makes more sense if the brothers didn't have such an arsenal.) According to the New York Times, while police officials initially said the boat was just outside the area they were searching last Friday, Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis now says that it was inside their perimeter. “It was an area that should have been checked,” he said. “We are not sure how long he was in the boat. There was a pool of blood near where the car was dumped about four or five blocks away from the boat.” Davis added, “we will have to see what prompted the volley of shots before the cease-fire was ordered by a superintendent of the Boston police.”

Law enforcement officials interviewed by the Washington Post were defensive, but couldn't explain what sparked the gunfire either. They said the situation was chaotic, describing it as "the fog of war," and suggested an accidental shot could have triggered "contagious fire" from the police. “They probably didn’t know whether he had a gun,” said one law enforcement official. “Hours earlier, he and his brother had killed a police officer, shot another officer and thrown explosives out of their cars as the police were chasing them. They couldn’t assume that he did not have a gun and more explosives.” An FBI spokesman praised the officers on the scene for a "tremendously effective outcome under dire circumstances," but wouldn't comment on why the officers opened fire, or whether Tsarnaev was hit while in the boat.

Tsarnaev Was Unarmed During the Boat Shootout -- Daily Intelligencer
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    thanks, serendipity. the pictures are disturbing but even more disturbing is that conspiracy nut's reasoning.
    Those kind of people also think Sandy Hook was faked.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Call me ignorant, but I just can't understand the reasoning behind why people think that all of these tragedies are faked.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yeah, apparently Sandy Hook was "faked" to get some gun control issues on the table...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I was a little concerned that the article with Jeff and Sydney said that Sydney was an amputee. I looked it up and Sydney still has both legs. Here's an article from Tuesday (Boston Bombing Amputee No Longer Fears ‘Horrible Shin Splints’ - ABC News):

Sydney’s femoral artery had been severed, but three passersby stayed with her, put pressure on the wound and tied a tourniquet around it to stop the bleeding, Carter said. The femoral artery is a main artery in the thigh, and Sydney’s wound would have been fatal had the strangers not stopped to help her, doctors told Carter.
    Besides losing a pinky toe, she is expected to make a full recovery.
    That was seriously the worst written article ever. I couldn't distinguish between the mother and the daughter's injuries. And that title.. jesus!
    Maybe I just need more coffee?

here are some more horribly graphic pictures......i am disgusted at the conspiracy theorists. when they put the poor girl who died (the one in the blue shirt) on the stretcher they must have bent her leg back in place, cuz from where she is laying after the bomb it is horribly twisted up and kind of behind her. UPDATED: Extremely graphic pictures from the attack at the finish line ***WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT*** | RedFlagNews.com

My housemate has got into reading all these conspiracies, it started with Sandy Hook, and she actually believes it with that one. I can't put into words how frustrated I've got with her before about this. She also doesn't take it very well when I tell her only idiots believe in these. It's easy enough to twist tiny details when we don't know everything, and also we won't ever know EVERYTHING, so conspiracy theorists just feed off our gaps in knowledge and twist every detail until it seems like it could be true, to those that want to believe. I have told her time and time again that she just reads these sites and only hears it from the conspiracy side, so she's been convinced, she's so gullible it's untrue. But of course, she says I'm the gullible one because I believe what the media 'feed me'. What pisses me off is after every one of these tragedies that involve gun violence, you get these people crawling out of the woodwork saying it's all a government ploy to take away guns. Right, so when has that worked in the past 15 years? What was it, four years after Columbine the Brady bill ended and wasn't renewed? Where's the new radical gun snatching laws that were signed into law after Virginia Tech, Tucson, Aurora and now Sandy Hook? If all these shootings were a big ol' conspiracy planned by our government to increase gun control, why hasn't gun control been increased? Hell, if it's the government, they shouldn't even need an excuse, they should just snap their fingers and put some legislation down, no need for children to die. Or you know, imaginary children die. You'd think the government would have figured by now that creating fake shootings or staging shootings just doesn't do the damn job when it comes to pushing gun control legislation, after 15 years of the same rinse and repeat system.

Sorry for the minifesto, really pisses me off.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    here are some more horribly graphic pictures......i am disgusted at the conspiracy theorists. when they put the poor girl who died (the one in the blue shirt) on the stretcher they must have bent her leg back in place, cuz from where she is laying after the bomb it is horribly twisted up and kind of behind her. UPDATED: Extremely graphic pictures from the attack at the finish line ***WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT*** | RedFlagNews.com

Okay,..I looked at those pictures. Can anyone tell me what all is in that 6th picture? The blurry photo with the amputated leg, laying beside a pile of what looks like internal organs and parts. Is that a blurry head in the middle???? There doesn't seem to be a body with it. So is that the little boy that died? Did they pile up all of the dismembered body parts into one heap? Omg....

I don't think it's a head. It's too blurry to make out.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Another one who thinks this was all staged by actors is the lovely mother of these two innocent young men. She stated that the marathon was kind of like a play, and all the blood was actually just red paint. [insert appropriate rolleyes emoticon here]
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Any theories on what those two innocent boys did to draw the ire of the evil American Government?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information