Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

I heard that once a great uncle twice removed double dipped during a holiday meal, what's WRONG with the FBI? They had that information and did nothing.

Rachel Maddow had a great piece last night about bomb-making and the US. It doesn't take travel and training over seas.
    sluce and Callalily like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    . It just gives you an idea of the bigger picture I guess, what kind of family they're from.
    I hope nobody judges me based on my family.
    olivia likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

There was also an uncle who depillated his unibrow within 10 feet of the McDonald's deep fryer. And we still don't know if any of those hairs ended up being used to make fuses.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I hope nobody judges me based on my family.
    If we are, I may as well turn myself in right now.
    twitchy2.0 and yanna like this.

Likewise.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Twitchy - That's why I said it has zilch to do with the brothers' crime. The papers just like to dig into family histories.

I think they probably learnt most of the bomb making stuff online too.

what kind of family they're from? hey, maybe they are assholes and thieves but i still don't see any kind of link between having family members who shoplift and blowing stuff up.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Under Tamberlin's desired system of justice, he would have had to resort to asking Katherine for her remaining hand in marriage.
    sputnik, Sarzy, KrisNine and 1 others like this.

True hero Jeff Bauman gives 18th birthday gift to fellow victim

12 hrs ago
    You're looking at Jeff Bauman delivering an 18th birthday present to fellow Boston bombing victim and amputee, Sydney Corcoran. Do you have goose bumps yet? The heart-warming scene happened at the Boston Medical Center, where both are recovering from their horrific injuries. Corcoran's no stranger to pain, having only recently recovered from cracking her skull in a 2011 car accident. And Bauman? Yup, he's the hero who ID-ed the bombers after getting rushed to the hospital by cowboy hat-wearing Carlos Arredondo. Folks on Twitter are calling this incredible image the definition of "Boston Strong" and elevating this emotional photo to "best picture on the Internet." [Source]

Jeff Bauman gives a birthday present to fellow bombing victim in viral photo
    Quazar, Sarzy, Brookie and 4 others like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

A*O

Tamerlan's former BIL says the atrocity happened because the brothers were angry the world sees Islam as a violent religion. They obviously have no idea what channel the irony is on.
    sputnik, Sarzy, KrisNine and 3 others like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Here is another person who is not falling for the BS. (GOP Lawmaker Suggests the Boston Marathon Bombing Was an Inside Job)

GOP Lawmaker Suggests the Boston Marathon Bombing Was an Inside Job

S
    EXPAND
    This is Rep. Stella Tremblay. She is a Republican elected to New Hampshire's House of Representatives and she believes the government planned the bombing at the Boston Marathon last week that killed three people and injured more than 150 others.
    Tremblay posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook wall last week, saying that the search for the suspects was going exactly as he'd suggested it would. She then goes on to suggest that the U.S. government planned to whole thing, but for what reason she does not specify. The message was posted Friday morning, before Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested, for some context.
    Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops "terrorist" attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now "terrorist" attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a "wake up" to all of us. First there was a "suspect" then there wasnt. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been "found out".
    In her post, Tremblay also posted a link to a video of another radio host, Alex Jones, explaining why he believes the government is behind last week's attack.

Accused Marathon Bomber Influenced by Infowars

Accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of Infowars, the conspiracy-theory… Read…

Here is where things get, incestuous, one might say. In addition tohosting a radio show, Jones also runs the site Infowars, which reportedly was a favorite of deceased suspect and supposed ringleader Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
    Tremblay has previously made headlines for claiming that President Woodrow Wilson was sympathetic to Adolf Hitler's cause, as well asforwarding a doctored video that claims to show President Barack Obama admitting he was not born in the United States to other New Hampshire House members.
    Speaking with the Foster's Daily Democrat Tuesday, Tremblay confirmed her belief that the Boston Marathon bombing was a government plot, saying: "It was one of my constituents that sent me an email, and it went to a site where a, I think it was a major retired marine was speaking, and then he said, 'Please go to Infowars,' and they had pictures of, what is it, black ops? With black backpacks. They show them at the scene, so they knew something was going on."

So, she's a GOP lawmaker. Isn't she PART of the government? So, can I assume she was in on it?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Sick fucks

Ditto. Seeing her screaming in pain like that really twists your gut
    I know, I saw those photos elsewhere, it's like she's trying to pull herself up using part of the fence but can't because she has no legs I just can't imagine what was going through her mind, but seeing her face it doesn't look good. I'd hate to be her family and seeing those photos, I'd prefer to think she died straight away.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

^ They are the pictures I mentioned upthread. Horrible.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Tamerlan's former BIL says the atrocity happened because the brothers were angry the world sees Islam as a violent religion. They obviously have no idea what channel the irony is on.
    I hear it's on Friday nights directly after The Satire.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

levitt or serendipity, could you please PM me the link?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information