Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

The boat was outside the original police perimeter.

A*O

I think he was in the thrall of his "charismatic" big brother and probably went along with the whole thing to feel cool and included. Once brother was gone the reality of what they did began to sink in and that he was now alone. If he'd been a committed Islamic zealot he'd have died a martyr in a hail of police bullets. The fact he surrendered would indicate he just didnt have the balls or commitment.

Ive heard other speculation that there were backup players involved with getaway plans, etc but who were either intercepted or who wanted nothing more to do with it when they saw the real blood and carnage. So they left the boys high and dry with no escape support and the whole plan quickly fell apart.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    I was up watching at 3 am and saw the same thing. The guy was butt naked (they pixelated his crotch) and handcuffed. He was placed in the back of a police car. A minute after that video was shown my friend told me that her local news was reporting that he was killed. Makes me wonder if they arrested the wrong man or WTF.
    I was listening to the police scanner. That was right around the time they got the older brother (dead) and supposedly had #2 in custody, then didn't and it turned out that that guy was a witness (supposedly).

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    He was a good-looking boy. Shame he was evil.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He looks far better than his helpless victims.
    rollo and Mel1973 like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Very prominent port-wine stain, though.
    levitt, sputnik and msdeb like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I think he was in the thrall of his "charismatic" big brother and probably went along with the whole thing to feel cool and included. Once brother was gone the reality of what they did began to sink in and that he was now alone. If he'd been a committed Islamic zealot he'd have died a martyr in a hail of police bullets. The fact he surrendered would indicate he just didnt have the balls or commitment.

Ive heard other speculation that there were backup players involved with getaway plans, etc but who were either intercepted or who wanted nothing more to do with it when they saw the real blood and carnage. So they left the boys high and dry with no escape support and the whole plan quickly fell apart.
    It was the younger boy who was the charismatic, popular one, while the older one was more serious. The older brother also had a wife and a 3 year old daughter.

I'm interested in the fact that a foreign government warned the FBI to interview the older brother, which they did but apparently led to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by JerriBlank View Post
    LOL! Amazing they can tie their own shoes
    Just Kill Me and JerriBlank like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post

I think you're about right there. Also, recently the father had returned to Russia, so the house was under the control of this older brother. Someone up thread mentioned that the older brother came over at an age where he never really assimilated, perhaps longed for that "perfect" life back home. The other was younger by 6 years - young enough so he melded pretty well with US customs and liked it. I think that's about right. But with the older brother in charge, he probably really pressured the kid to join him and his radical world.

Your theory of back-up participants fits with some news that came over the scanners this afternoon that 2 extra men had been hauled by the FBI from Watertown. Perhaps the brothers were trying to make their way to some friends in Watertown.

Oh that's going to piss off some people. Dead naked bodies are considered deeply shameful in Islam.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Elite Member

Very prominent port-wine stain, though.
    Those are chemical burns from the bomb that exploded on his chest.
    CHILLY FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Those are chemical burns from the bomb that exploded on his chest.
    So, he wasn't hiding it with heavy foundation on all his other photos?
    Karistiona likes this.

Elite Member

When we're 2 men arrested in Watertown? I saw something about 2 men and a woman in New Bedford, but nothing about 2 In Watertown.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    When we're 2 men arrested in Watertown? I saw something about 2 men and a woman in New Bedford, but nothing about 2 In Watertown.
    It wasn't an arrest. The scanners mentioned 2 men that were taken in by police car from Watertown. Could have been absolutely NOTHING, because scanner-speak is rather cryptic and coded.

Mohandas, here's a photo of Tamerlan from high school. I don't see any port wine birth marks.

CHILLY FREE!

Thread Information