Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

I wonder how long until people start blaming all of this on Obama.
    Lalique, needmeds, HWBL and 3 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

BREAKING NEWS: Two explosions have occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line. The race was diverted before being halted as police and fire crews swept the area. Two more devices were found and deactivated. Two people are dead and 23 are injured. >>> This is a developing story.

Live blog: Explosions in Copley Square

Sounds like terror is back in town. Homegrown or foreign, we'll now soon enough.

Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

my money's on homegrown.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Roupen Bastajian, a 35-year-old state trooper from Greenville, R.I., had just finished the race when they put the heat blanket wrap on him and he heard the first blast.

'I started running toward the blast. And there were people all over the floor,'' he said. ''We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated. ... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing.''

My God.

@nypost BREAKING: Cops guarding a suspect in #hospital after explosions. Watch for updates: 12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon, suspect identified and being guarded in hospital - NYPOST.com

Gold Member

I was just horrified when I checked the news at work and saw what had happened. Those poor, poor people, I am heartsick, sad, angry all at once right now.

It's also tax day and the Boston tea party is a notorious event in American history.

Branch Davidians, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine, Hitler's birthday: lots of nasty events that have happened in April.

I'm not saying this has anything to do with the bombing, but it seems like an awfully strange number of events have happened around this time.

Hearing that the Newtown families were there and close to where the explosion(s) occurred, sickens me even more. More fresh hell for these people and their families to go through, especially if they are among the dead. I can't even comprehend the level of terror there right now.
    Fly_On_TheWall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    my money's on homegrown.
    I am betting you are right.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Oh god, it's just too awful.

I pray that everyone is safe and sending some extra to Newtown families.Not because they deserve it more but just because they have gone through so much already.
    BIL's boss and family are ok.His boss had crossed the line about 5 minutes before the explosion.His family usually wait at the finish line but didn't today.They had angels with them.

This sounds awful, those poor people
    Rest in Peace my beautiful little Bonnie

07/01/92 - 12/03/09

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    Roupen Bastajian, a 35-year-old state trooper from Greenville, R.I., had just finished the race when they put the heat blanket wrap on him and he heard the first blast.

'I started running toward the blast. And there were people all over the floor,'' he said. ''We started grabbing tourniquets and started tying legs. A lot of people amputated. ... At least 25 to 30 people have at least one leg missing, or an ankle missing, or two legs missing.''

My God.
    I have so much respect for first responders and innocent bystanders that rush to help people, at times sacrificing their own safety. Thank goodness there are always more heroes rushing into nightmares than there are monsters trying to cause them.
    dilligaf, Sialia and Lalique like this.

I heard about a possible bomb at the JFK Library? The news keep saying something, then back tracking
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    Branch Davidians, Oklahoma City Bombing, Columbine, Hitler's birthday: lots of nasty events that have happened in April.

I'm not saying this has anything to do with the bombing, but it seems like an awfully strange number of events have happened around this time.
    Plus the Virginia Tech massacre on April 16, 2007.

I am so fed up with the evil in this society.
    HWBL likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    I have so much respect for first responders and innocent bystanders that rush to help people, at times sacrificing their own safety.
    Especially when you consider that a lot of bombings have multiple bombs, with the intent to kill first responders. This sounds like it was set up the same way, if the reports about the other bombs that failed to go off turn out to be true.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information