Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

He's definitely hiding under tarp in a boat in a backyard, they've got him surrounded.

A*O

How many cops, cars, dogs, SWAT teams, ambos, Feds, army?, rapid response vehicles does it take to arrest one 19yr old?

They are showing delayed footage on CNN in case it gets messy.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

They're really trying to take him alive I think

I personally think he's dead if shots have been fired. I think if this guy fired, the cops will fire back and I don't think the police will risk firing at someone who's a high risk for having explosives on him unless they're shooting to kill. I think he's dead and they're getting a bomb expert to see what he has on him to make sure everyone doesn't get blown to smithereens.
    A*O likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Isn't the usually procedure with bombers (from any nation) to try to take them down/out without them doing anything (more) to the local populace? I know that the Police in London got into a lot of trouble over this approach - but they would have got into a lot of trouble if a bomb had gone off.
    Free Charmed.

They're talking on the scanner as if he were still alive but who knows

Yeah, officers just saw movement, arms and/or legs. He "just sat up," "flailing about, quite a bit of movement." They've evacuated the house--officers were carrying a couple of little kids. But another nearby house couldn't be evacuated for some reason. And they don't want to have a bomb go off, no matter what.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

40 gallons of gas on the boat? Is that what they said?
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

^^Thought I heard that. Greeeeeeeeeeat.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Is there a chance that there are explosives in the boat? If so then that means he'll blow himself up given the chance. :O

40 gallons of gas on the boat? Is that what they said?
    Oh shit, I guess that partly answers my question.

A friend of a friend on facebook swears she was watching some of this go down live on one of the news channels in the middle of the night. She said the older brother was found and was made to strip naked so they could prove he didn't have any explosives on him. Then he walked to the cop car and they put him inside. Next thing, reports say he died of several gun shot wounds and explosion wounds. She even linked the video but now it's gone. Anyone else hear anything about that? Part of me (apparently the evil part) wouldn't mind hearing the Boston cops handled things on their own.

Yep, I'm hearing the 40 gallon tank of gas thing too... Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    A friend of a friend on facebook swears she was watching some of this go down live on one of the news channels in the middle of the night. She said the older brother was found and was made to strip naked so they could prove he didn't have any explosives on him. Then he walked to the cop car and they put him inside. Next thing, reports say he died of several gun shot wounds and explosion wounds. She even linked the video but now it's gone. Anyone else hear anything about that? Part of me (apparently the evil part) wouldn't mind hearing the Boston cops handled things on their own.
    What I heard was that the naked guy was the poor dude who was carjacked by the two brothers. Cops had to make sure he wasn't wired when they let him go. Or something like that. People did see him get dressed and released, I think.
    -George Carlin

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    I saw footage of a seemingly unharmed, cuffed, nekkid guy being loaded into a cop car several hours ago too. It could have been someone else entirely of course but he did look like one of the suspects. Edit: Ignore
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

NBC just aired audio of the gunfire that occurred earlier and it wasn't just a few shots, it was a barrage of gunfire. If they were firing at this guy, I'd be interested to know how he's still alive.

ETA: Apparently, there's now more gunfire occurring.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information