Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Gold Member

^ I agree. Let the police/FBI do their job. If you want to find and post pics of people with backpacks, do it and blur their faces. Then wait until an official suspect's photo gets released. I heard even the FBI put out a statement today asking the media to exercise caution in its reporting since "these stories often have unintended consequences." There's a lot of bat-shit crazy people in this world, lack of common sense, etc.

If we sat back and waited for the cops then the Steubenville kids would have gotten away with it and so would the boys in Canada who raped that girl and drove her to suicide. Oh yeah, and lots not forget Trayvon Martin.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Gold Member

Now I don't know what scares me more - waiting for the FBI or having everyone go vigilante.
    A*O likes this.

The person/people will be caught. I'm glad they managed to clear the original suspect... restores a bit of faith. Was figuring that poor bastard would be sitting in Gitmo for 10 years waiting for a trial.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Already one of those indicated to be suspicious has said hey I'm going to the courthouse, I need them to knowi had nothing to do with this. Hes rumored to be a Harvard student. He looks like he may have middle eastern background and his name may support that. I'm sure that was great to deal with his fellow students and faculty.

link?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I saw about that guy on websleuths. He's real pissed off on his Facebook that his picture is circulating naming him as a suspect. I don't blame him if he's innocent. It doesn't seem very fair.

Just saw on the news that there are apparently 2 suspects on film/tape - FBI is just trying to identify them now.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

How crappy of this newspaper to put this photo of two guys on the front page. One of them is the guy who got pissed off at being a 'suspect'.

http://deadspin.com/the-boston-bombi...ium=socialflow

Wow, shocked the NYP did that. And I'm not even being sarcastic. Its one thing for various websites to speculate, but for a newspaper to do that like its a definite thing is a whole other story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm not shocked. They've been accusing and spreading untruths right and left.

they already accused a Saudi student http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...LDdAH44vMFOEXM

It's still on their site!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I'd sue the shit out of them!!!

Not cool to do this. These people could have their lives ruined forever. Once someone is accused of something - even if they are proven to be innocent - you'll still have people who will always doubt it. And all you need is one crazy pissed off whack job to find one of these guys and kill him before the real story comes out. The FBI has identified 2 people from a videotape - let them do their job. And yeah if I was innocent I'd sue the crap out of the NY Post and anyone else who spread my name and picture around as a suspect.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Pictures of the two suspects here.
    FBI — Updates on Investigation Into Multiple Explosions in Boston

Kinda reminds me of the Columbine shooting. Two very young looking guys.

They look white to me. Possibly fairer-skinned middle-easterners with the prominent nose. Still can't tell if it was foreign or domestic terrorism.

Thread Information