Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree640Likes

Thread: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Gold Member

Anyone hear that Boston federal court and a hospital were evacuated? wtf is going on?

a lot of sirens - from what someone I know says on facebook

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Gold Member

Wait, so now it's a white guy instead of a black guy and no arrests have been made?

More crack reporting from our national media.

They'll get him soon. I'll bet the guy didn't consider how the last leg of the Boston Marathon would be so heavily photographed and videoed. He really made a mistake there if he wanted to get away with things. Thank goodness. Really want to see what the face of pure evil looks like.
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    Anyone hear that Boston federal court and a hospital were evacuated? wtf is going on?
    Happens constantly afte an even like this. Nuts call in scares & everyone is extra jumpy about any small package left out of place.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Gold Member

In this day and age he had to have been an idiot to think he wasn't going to get captured on camera at some point - security/surveillance cameras, spectator cell phones/cameras, news cameras, etc. If I were him, I'd be in the buttcrack of South America at this point. I wonder if he/they themselves were injured.

Silver Member

So they have no one. Such irresponsible reporting by the media.

But at least they reported it FIRST!!! Scoop!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Gotta say, that one guy with the bulky, very heavy-looking, suggestively shaped backpack is interesting. And Mr. Hitler Hair with that distinctively striped gray/black strap on his pack.

For some reason this incident is bothering me way worse than similar ones have done over the years. Maybe it's the picture of that poor girl in the blue shirt lying there dead or dying. I just can't with this shit anymore.
    Sarzy likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A*O

It's quite reassuring in a way that these evil crazies are always so fucking DUMB and therefore quickly identified and caught.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I have mixed feelings about the stuff posted on Reddit and 4chan. It's really great they can pinpoint possible perps in the footage like that, but I hope the people they pointed out don't get harrassed - not all of them could be the guy. Seems a bit irresponsible to show photos of people and label them as a possible suspect basically. On the other hand, it's amazing stuff and it makes it so much more likely they will catch the monster quickly. Just wouldn't want an innocent person to have to deal with the wrath of people angry over this horrible event.

And jeez Westboro never fail to amaze me (in all the wrong ways). If only they would fade into obscurity, sick fuckers.

That photo of the sweet little boy Martin who was killed just breaks my heart RIP Martin.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I don't see the problem. They didn't pick out one person and say this is it, they showed multiple possibilities.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just mean I hope angry people don't see one of those people around and take things into their own hands. I think it's scary that your face can be publically linked to crimes by people on the internet. That's all I meant. That's why I'm torn on it, it's great but it's also quite scary for the people who didn't do it.
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

I see what you're saying. Lynch mob mentality and all.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

No one remembers the guy who shot some one in a store in NY after 9/11 convinced it was bin Laden? I think releasing pictures insinuating people could be involved is inappropriate and potentially dangerous. I'd want to sue someone for doing that if it were me, think of people you know casually, your job, etc seeing that.

Thread Information