Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dozens Of Children's Bodies *NOT* Found in Texas

I sense disappointment in this thread.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

or for an alternate headline "People are Gullible Twats who believe in Psychics"

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Th headline on here should be change to "Dozens of Children's Bodies NOT Found".
    I would, but alas, I am too unintelligent.

And now I wonder why the headlines at first suggested that the bodies had already been found, when they hadn't even started looking yet. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post
    I would, but alas, I am too unintelligent.

And now I wonder why the headlines at first suggested that the bodies had already been found, when they hadn't even started looking yet. Oh well.
    You aren't the Lone Ranger here. NBC Nightly News also reported it! Major fake out!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well even after everyone said it was a hox, CNN put up a brand new headline around 11 or so last night saying that 20 bodies were confirmed found by a federal agent. I was soooo confused, and right now I'm sooo happy it was all a big hoax.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I live in this county, it was all a hoax.

All in favour of lynching the psychic?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Nope. Not in favor. If s/he honestly thought they were doing the right thing, then okay. Maybe s/he should be made to help pay for some of that police response like Balloon Boy's parents were...

If it turns out it was done out of spite to hurt the homeowners or just to get some attention or whatever, then lynch away.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^balloon boy! ha! I forgot about that!

This 'Psychic' gives real ones a bad name. I'm very likely going to get my head bitten off - but I do believe that Psychics exist. This is most likely because its in my blood. My grandmother has spoken to me of knowing when her grandfather died, at the moment he died, my mother (when she is drunk and lets them through) can hear people who have died. I have, on occasion, had a very strong feeling someone was watching me (my dad I believe; he died when I was 10). I also (according to my mother) had an imaginary friend when I was a young child who would play with me and turn into an adult to hold my hand when we crossed the road (my mother suspects it is an older male in the family who I died prior to my birth). I have also been told of the time my brother, who was 3 or 4 at the time, was hysterical and screaming he had to see Gary. My mother thought at the time he meant my uncle Gary, however she found out the next day that a neighbour named Gary had died in a car accident at the time my brother was hysterical.

I possibly rant because I am drunk haha! Not my fault wine is tasty and its Friday! But I did want to, I guess, defend what is in my blood. I am not as tuned to my spirtual side as some members of my family, however I have healing hands. I have had a few people say this of me, people who did not know I had any kind of spiritual connection. It goes well with my personality and who I am in general, I am caring and empathic (sometimes overly so).

I do think that this stupid twat should be prosecuted for making up lies. Not only because she gives the spirtual world a bad name, but because I really hate liars. Honesty is always the best policy.

^I don't think you will get your head bitten off for having an opinion. And I hear you on the Friday wine thing! I don't believe in the supernatural because it can't be proved. I don't doubt these things happened to you and your family members, but I don't have any experiences that would convince me there are people with psychic abilities. But I can't prove there aren't, either. I'll leave that to James Randi.

Thanks for not bitting my head off Faith! LOL!

One that same note - I dont believe in god because I cant see him.

I believe what I believe because the people who I have spoken to have been 100% honest with me, or at least in my opinion they have. My own belief also comes from what I feel - the other day I swear to you my father was standing next to me on the back porch making me feel guilty for smoking! I've been trying to quit - its one of those things... hehe. I dont feel him as much as I used to, but I believe that is because he is busy with his 7 month old granddaugher (my niece is so cute!)

Another contribution to my belief is my best friend is a Wicca. She has given me a few Tarot card readings, and sometimes the things she says leaves me stunned! I live 2 hours away so do not see her frequently, and last time I did see her she did reading for me and some of the things that came up I had not told her about.

Hmm my glass is empty...Time to refill!

The nightly news had absolutely NO problem telling this story and insinuating that there were bodies on the grounds and they would keep viewers "updated" of any developments even though the reports on the internet that nothing was found had been up for hours and hours. Lying sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    The nightly news had absolutely NO problem telling this story and insinuating that there were bodies on the grounds and they would keep viewers "updated" of any developments even though the reports on the internet that nothing was found had been up for hours and hours. Lying sacks.
    Exactly. I have yet to hear a retraction.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Bump!

Texas Couple Sues Angel the Psychic, Belo, the Times and CNN Over False Claims Of a Mass Grave at Their House
    By Anna Merlan Fri., Jun. 8 2012 at 10:17 AM Comments (311)
    Categories: Legal Battles

Video | News | Weather | Sports
    Tue Jun 07 15:15:37 PDT 2011
    No bodies found at Texas farmhouse after psychic tip
    A sheriff’s official says no bodies have been found at a Texas farmhouse where a person claiming to be a psychic told officials multiple bodies were buried. view full article
    Last June, things got pretty busy around Joe Bankson and Gena Charlton's farmhouse in Hardin, what with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office, the FBI, DPS and a half-dozen media outlets stopping by, as you see in the AP video above.

What were they looking for? A mass grave containing 25 to 30 dismembered bodies, of course, which they had on good authority was somewhere on the remote Bankson/Charlton property. Their tipster was a 48-year-old self-proclaimed psychic grandmother who went by the name of "Angel."

As Angel later told Houston TV station KHOU, she informed the police from the outset that her information was divinely inspired. "I am a reverend," she said. "I am a prophet and I get my information from Jesus and the angels. I told them that I had 32 angels with me and they were giving me the information and then it went from there."

But when the cops went out to check on Angel's tip, no bodies were found. Who could have predicted that? (Besides Angel. Clearly.)

Now the couple's suing the psychic, whose real name they still don't know, along with the Liberty County Sheriff's Office. Banks and Charlton filed suit on Tuesday in Dallas County District Court, accusing Angel of defamation, and the Liberty County Sheriff's Office of unreasonable search and seizure. They say that cops invited members of the media to "accompany, observe and videotape" the officers while they were executing their search warrant. They threw in Belo, the New York Times, CNN, Thomson Reuters and ABC News for publishing "false statements in national and international headlines" about all those dead people they didn't actually have lying around the farmhouse.

The couple say they suffered lost wages, "mental anguish," and "substantial damages" to their reputations. We imagine business has been a little slow for Angel too.

Fake Mass Grave Complaint

Source: Texas Couple Sues Angel the Psychic, Belo, the Times and CNN Over False Claims Of a Mass Grave at Their House - Dallas News - Unfair Park

And on a related note, Houston is the asshole of the universe.
    Article About How Much Better Houston is Than Dallas Neglects to Mention Houston is the Asshole of the Universe - Dallas News - Unfair Park

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information