Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dozens Of Children's Bodies *NOT* Found in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Were any Canadians spotted in the vicinity?
    There is an BOLO out on you.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

HARDIN, Texas – Deputies who swarmed a rural Texas neighborhood Tuesday to search a farmhouse where a person claiming to be a psychic told officials multiple bodies were buried found no evidence of even a single homicide, a sheriff's official says.
    Liberty County Sheriff's Capt. Rex Evans said there was no indication of bodies being anywhere on the property about 70 miles northeast of Houston. Officials ended their search Tuesday night and went home, with the focus of the investigation now turning to the tipster who led local law enforcement and FBI agents to the home.
    The sheriff's office had received two calls from the person, officials said. Evans said authorities took the tip seriously in part because the caller had details about the interior of the house that only someone who had seen it could have known.
    He said authorities were working to track down the tipster and determine how she had such detailed information on the house. He said authorities had a name and number for the woman.
    Asked if authorities thought the tip was a hoax, Evans said only that they found no bodies or anything to indicate a homicide had occurred there.
    "We are going to continue our investigation and find out how this individual had this information in the first place," Evans said.
    He said no decision would be made on charges until the caller could be questioned and the district attorney consulted.
    The investigation began after the sheriff's office received a tip from a psychic who claimed that many bodies, including those of children, were at the home, said Liberty County Judge Craig McNair, the county's top elected official.
    A quick search Monday night turned up nothing, authorities said. But the tipster called back Tuesday morning to say deputies had the wrong house, Evans said.
    McNair said deputies found blood on a back door and detected a foul odor coming from the house, leading to the search warrant.
    "We have to take tips like this very seriously," McNair said.
    McNair said the owners of the home are apparently long-haul truck drivers who were renting the house to someone else. McNair did not have any information on the renters, but he said there was apparently an attempted suicide at the house a couple of weeks ago that could have explained the blood on the door. He did not know who was involved in the suicide attempt.

No bodies found in Texas home after psychic tip - Yahoo! News
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Must have been a dream come true for that sherrif. Too bad...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thank the lord. This story was making me sick all day.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Okay, CNN just put up a headline saying 20 bodies were found. No story with it yet.
    Last edited by greysfang; June 8th, 2011 at 12:33 AM.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

*edit* I should learn to read the whole thread before posting

Investigation into tip about bodies at Texas farmhouse turns to tipster after nothing is found - The Washington Post

Investigation into tip about bodies at Texas farmhouse turns to tipster after nothing is found

By Associated Press, Updated: Wednesday, June 8, 12:28 AM

HARDIN, Texas — The investigation into a tip about multiple bodies being buried at a rural Texas farmhouse has now turned to the tipster after authorities turned up nothing in a search of the property.
    Liberty County deputies, the Texas Rangers and FBI agents descended on the rural neighborhood Tuesday afternoon. With television helicopters circling overhead, dozens of news reporters waited for word of authorities had found.

( Houston Chronicle, Nick de la Torre / Associated Press ) - Law enforcement officials are on the scene of a home in Hardin, Texas Tuesday, June 7, 2011, after receiving an anonymous tip that multiple dismembered bodies were buried there. A sheriff’s spokesman said officials were seeking a search warrant for the property.

But Liberty County Sheriff’s Capt. Rex Evans said there was no indication of bodies being anywhere on the property about 70 miles northeast of Houston.
    Authorities said the tip came from a woman claiming to be a psychic. Evans said authorities took the tip seriously in part because the caller had details about the interior of the house that only someone who had seen it could have known.
    Asked if authorities thought the tip was a hoax, Evans said only that they found no bodies or anything to indicate a homicide had occurred there.
    “We are going to continue our investigation and find out how this individual had this information in the first place,” Evans said.
    He said authorities were working to determine how the woman had such detailed information on the house. Evans said no decision would be made on charges until the caller could be questioned and the district attorney consulted.
    The tipster claimed that many bodies, including those of children, were at the home, said Liberty County Judge Craig McNair, the county’s top elected official.
    A quick search Monday night turned up nothing, authorities said. But the tipster called back Tuesday morning to say deputies had the wrong house, Evans said.
    McNair said deputies found blood on a back door and detected a foul odor coming from the house, leading to the search warrant.
    “We have to take tips like this very seriously,” McNair said.
    Long-haul truck driver Joe Bankston, told The Houston Chronicle he had his family had lived at the house for three years and that he had no idea why the tipster would have reported that bodies were buried there. He also said his daughter’s former boyfriend had intentionally cut his own wrist a couple of weeks ago, which could have explained any blood at the home.
    “I haven’t killed anybody,” said Bankston, 44, who was reached by the newspaper while on the road in Dallas. “And I have a lot of friends, but I haven’t helped anybody bury any bodies.”

I'm so glad to hear this, but it's still a weird story. Especially with his profession and all--the FBI published a study recently showing a large longterm statistical correlation between serial murderers and long-haul trucking.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

That quote about not helping friends bury bodies - is he a GR member? Lol.

I really can't believe the police believed a 'psychic'! But if there does turn out to be any bodies I'll sound stupid.

They need to press charges against this fucking "psychic". sounds like someone who knows this family and has been in their home and maybe has an axe to grind. Stupid bitch just cost that county how much money with this search?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    "We are going to continue our investigation and find out how this individual had this information in the first place," Evans said.

No bodies found in Texas home after psychic tip - Yahoo! News
    Maybe they should have done that first. Just a thought.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Is that all it takes to get a warrant?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Is that all it takes to get a warrant?
    Apparantly there was blood found on the scene which was why they got the warrant.

Maybe the blood is just as real as the psychic tip.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

So GF with a grudge then?
    Free Charmed.

Th headline on here should be change to "Dozens of Children's Bodies NOT Found".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information