Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Douchebag millionaire dentist uses found credit card to buy pizzas

Here's hoping he loses his millions too. God knows what other shit he pulled to be that rich.

my broke-ass brother found a wallet about a monthago with $5K in it. IDK why someone had that kind of cash on them, but my brother returned the wallet to the guy. But this POS rich dude decides to use a lost credit card to pay for pizzas? WTf? No morals. He probably engages in shady business practices too. I bet he tells patients that they need dental work like fillings, crowns, etc when they don't.

Awesome what your brother did!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Awesome what your brother did!
    I know, right? He's been a victim of credit card theft (from a "friend" besides) & I think since he knows how it feels to be kinda in the guy's shoes, it made him more sympathetic to him.

Friend of mine lost his wallet the day before his wedding day. It had gobs of cash in it for the honeymoon. That same day the police returned it to him at work, saying a citizen found it in the street. Apparently he left it on top of his car as he drove to work. Duh! But the money had not been touched.
    There are a lot of wonderful honest decent people in the world.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Friend of mine lost his wallet the day before his wedding day. It had gobs of cash in it for the honeymoon. That same day the police returned it to him at work, saying a citizen found it in the street. Apparently he left it on top of his car as he drove to work. Duh! But the money had not been touched.
    There are a lot of wonderful honest decent people in the world.
    It's so refreshing to hear stories of ppl being honest & decent. There's too many ppl like the douchebag in this story, unfortunately.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information