Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus!

Someone in the media finally made the connection I did, upthread:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,396826,00.html

WATTS: We're here in Blanchard Park, in the middle of Orlando. This park is about 15 minutes from Casey Anthony's home. And the reason we're here is because Casey Anthony, in a phone conversation from jail with her brother, Lee Anthony -- Lee was questioning her about a cell phone she had mentioned she had. And they were trying to locate the cell phone. In that conversation, she said she had come to this park with some friends and believed this is where she lost the cell phone.

We would hope that investigators came here to check it out, maybe not just for the cell phone, but for any signs -- maybe perhaps she brought little Caylee here.

Now, if the name of the park sounds familiar, it is because June 10 of this year, another young woman, her name was Nicole Ganguzza, was murdered here. She went jogging, and her body was discovered the next day. Her killer's never been found.

COLBY: Now, we're not saying there's any connection necessarily between the two cases, but boy, it sure is interesting, Steph, that this park was the location of a murder investigation previously, and now Casey brings it up in this phone conversation with her brother about her phone. What else do you read into that conversation with the brother? It's so interesting. His questions really did seem prepared by investigators.

I don't understand.

It's either
    A) They're believe she is alive, somewhere safe
    B) They're confident she's dead.

Now, I'm guessing it is B! They're either doing jackshit, or they're on to something they need to keep away from the press.

That article above is very intersting Sasha... now I'm off to web sleuths
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    I don't understand.

It's either
    A) They're believe she is alive, somewhere safe
    B) They're confident she's dead.

Now, I'm guessing it is B! They're either doing jackshit, or they're on to something they need to keep away from the press.

That article above is very intersting Sasha... now I'm off to web sleuths
    That is the bottom line, isn't it? It is all so strange.

"Starr58" is trying, trying over at websleuths to interest someone in the connection to the murder of the jogger in Blanchard Park. So far, no one seems interested.

What the fuck. If you're going to get a warrant to search, SEARCH. Search for the shit you never expect to find. If LE had been doing their job, the would have noticed my friend's debit card was being used all over Georgia in the three days she was missing, If they were doing it here they would be combing areas they had permission to search for any indication of this child's wherabouts, former or current, not doing information drivebys

Damnitall, this is another moment where you really do wish real life were like TV. Grissom would never let this shit fly.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Exclamation

The mother has been charged.

Casey Anthony Charged in Case of Missing Daughter Caylee

Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing 2-year old Caylee Anthony, was officially charged Tuesday in her disappearance.

Casey Anthony, 22, was charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense as she already faces a child neglect charge. She will be arraigned on the criminal charges.

Police have held Anthony on $500,000 bail on charges of child neglect, false statements to police and obstructing an investigation.

Police say Anthony lied and didn't report her daughter missing for more than a month. Recently, pictures of Anthony surfaced showing her at a bar having fun while her daughter was apparently missing.

Investigators have gathered evidence from a car driven by Anthony came in, as well as from the backyard of Anthony's parents' house, where she lived with Caylee.

Casey's mother Cindy Anthony, the child's grandmother, said the trunk in question smelled like a dead body when she called 911 to report her granddaughter missing. She also asked 911 dispatchers that her daughter be taken into custody.

Casey Anthony Charged in Case of Missing Daughter Caylee

No surprise, we all know she killed her daughter.

I am curious to know what forensic evidence they have.

So what exactly are the new charges they have charged her with? I see the story said police "have held Anthony on $500,000 bail on charges of [1]child neglect, [2]false statements to police and [3]obstructing an investigation."

What are the new charges? I'm guessing they can't charge her for murder without a body, right? Would any kind of forensic evidence be enough to charge her for murder without a body?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    So what exactly are the new charges they have charged her with? I see the story said police "have held Anthony on $500,000 bail on charges of [1]child neglect, [2]false statements to police and [3]obstructing an investigation."

What are the new charges? I'm guessing they can't charge her for murder without a body, right? Would any kind of forensic evidence be enough to charge her for murder without a body?
    Not for the murder. Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Casey Anthony, 22, was charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense as she already faces a child neglect charge. She will be arraigned on the criminal charges.
    I'm having a hard time reconciling the fact that apparently they have preliminary test results back and on the same day they charge her with these lesser offenses. Makes me go hmmm....

If you ask me the're both responsible. both mom and grandmom. This is sad, you'd think they'd enroll them in some form of regular torture classes until something gave. The fuck is wrong with our country? the world?

Beeyotch.......I'm watching Paula Zahn right now and i think those are all the latest charges (the ones in your post)
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Formal State Criminal Charges Filed in Missing Florida Toddler Case, DNA Tests Complete

The Florida State's Attorney office filed formal criminal charges Tuesday against the mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

Casey Marie Anthony, 22, was charged with one felony and one misdemeanor offense, in addition to the child neglect charge she already faced. She will be arraigned on the criminal charges.

Also Tuesday, test results from DNA samples taken from a car driven by Anthony came in and were turned over to investigators.

The evidence was gathered from the trunk of a vehicle that Anthony was using when her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony vanished in mid-June.

Other DNA samples were taken from the backyard of Anthony's parents' house, where she lived with her little daughter until about the time the girl disappeared. It took Casey Anthony more than a month to report the child missing, which she did on July 15. Caylee was last seen on or around June 15.

Detectives reported smelling a strong odor of human decomposition in the car trunk after cadaver dogs led them there. They said they also found hair samples similar to those of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Casey's mother Cindy Anthony, the child's grandmother, said the trunk in question smelled like a dead body when she called 911 to report her granddaughter missing. She also asked emergency dispatchers that her daughter be taken into custody.

Authorities from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement were analyzing the DNA results, but the media was told Monday that they won't necessarily be guaranteed immediate access to the data.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said police will decide what results to release and when.

Cindy Anthony had planned an early afternoon visit Tuesday with her daughter in prison, but it was canceled — she said out of concern for safety of her granddaughter.

"I feel that it is safer for my granddaughter that I don’t go," Cindy Anthony told reporters Tuesday. "It is a taped interview. ... It is very hard not to see my daughter."

At one point, she lashed out at reporters, saying she tended to be too trusting and she had been "burned by all of you." Her husband and Casey's father George Anthony visited his daughter on Sunday.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on a $500,000 bond, charged only with child neglect, false statements to police and obstructing an investigation. She is considered a person of interest in the case. She claims that Caylee was taken by a babysitter, who also vanished.

Anthony's brother, Lee, told FOX News on Tuesday that the Anthonys were deliberately withholding the name of Caylee's deceased dad, since he and his family were never told he had fathered the little girl.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."

He also denied reports that he and his sister had been talking in code during jailhouse phone calls.

"We don't have code names or anything like that," Lee Anthony said. "We have no reason to … that sounds like someone playing games and we’re not doing that.”

Caylee's mom has promised that her little girl would be home by her third birthday on Aug. 9.

Police say that little Casey Anthony has told them has proven to be true. Her friends have described her as a "habitual liar."

FOXNews.com - Formal State Criminal Charges Filed in Missing Florida Toddler Case, DNA Tests Complete - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

-

The mother just has the craziest fucking look in her eyes. In one of the newest pictures I saw on Nancy Grace, her mouth and eyes are open wide, and she looks like she's going on a rampage. She just looks psychotic, and more than.... no, she IS.

^^ Thanks
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

This is just sad and sick . We all know the child is dead. She should just fess up and end this all now. And her enabling relatives should be investigated to the furthest extent, and prosecuted as well, if applicable.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Do y'all remember how horrible it was when the investigator in the Susan Smith case had a press conference and announced that she would be charged with murder? Although with that case, it was much more ambiguous about the status of the children. It was such a shock - I remember how the crowd just gasped because when he said "murder" everyone knew they were dead.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    This is just sad and sick . We all know the child is dead. She should just fess up and end this all now. And her enabling relatives should be investigated to the furthest extent, and prosecuted as well, if applicable.
    Thank you for stating that truth. My family loves me very much, but if I pulled something like this, I can promise you they wouldn't cover for me. The police wouldn't need to get the truth out of me, because my mom would come kick my ass until I fessed up.

"We will never release the name of that person or his family out of respect for that family," Lee Anthony said. "The family was never aware that he was the father."
    They should release the name! Stop this fuckery!!

There are a set of grandparents out there that will want to FIGHT for justice for their deceased son's daughter!
    ssabmud

Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information