Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Someone may aswell, she's not gonna say anything else useful, and everyone knows she did it, anyway.

Stupid narcissistic cunt, she is.
    Exactly! I want to slap this stupid bitch, her stupid, fucking CLUELESS mother and her piece of shit attorney!

They're all blaming the media. Yeah, blame the media.

Young girl? Uh how about WOMAN? I love how she's a lost little girl...and not the baby she probably murdered.

I saw the grandma on a moring show, and i wanted to scream at her and slap the shit outta her. It was all about what her piece of shit daughter, and she seemed uncaring about her 2 yr old granddaughter. The family seems more interested in trying to paint Casey as such a caring mom when she obviously is not. Why aren't they putting any effort into finding the little girl? Oh yeah, probably 'cause they are pretty sure that spoiled, disgusting bitch killed her. Either that or they figure she's better off wherever she is than with that piece of shit mother. The whole story disgusts me.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Can we kill this bitch NOW!?
    I'll get on that train with you. If you want to party and be irresponsible, don't have kids. How many think the boyfriend is involved? Or did she kill her to be with the boyfriend and he is innocent? The child, I believe, is dead.

I was doing some random googling and I found this article.. don't know how legit it is, but it's very interesting..

Casey Anthony left her parents residence with her daughter Caylee on or around June 9th. While the family suggests Caylee and Casey left on a “short trip” enough information has surfaced since to suggest the mother/grandmother Cindy and daughter/mother Casey had a falling out. Read an alleged posting on Cindy’s MySpace message (since deleted) left on July 4th:
    Subject: My Caylee is missing
    Current mood: Distraught
    “She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
    According to reports, on July 4, Casey Anthony is said to have spent the entire day partying with friends, but where was Caylee?
    Then on July 7, Casey Anthony is alleged to have left this message on her MySpace account (message has since been deleted):
    The message, titled “Diary of Days,” read:
    “On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
    Trust no one, only yourself.
    With great power, comes great consequence.
    What is given can be taken away.
    Everyone Lies.
    Everyone Dies.”
    Clearly, these two messages are chilling indications as to what was at the core of the relationship between the mother/daughter triangle of these two women and the missing little girl. Were these coded messaged from mother to daughter? We know from the three 911 calls, that Cindy Anthony was aware her granddaughter was missing for some time. We can hear in one of the 911 calls Cindy telling Casey, who begged for one more day to locate Caylee, that she’s given her enough time and she was bringing in the authorities. This could constitute an obstruction of justice, but so far, Orlando police seem to be playing a game of cat and mouse with this family, knowing at some point they will trip up on their own lies.

Slimy Lawyer Joins The Fray

As if this case weren’t convoluted enough, Casey defense lawyer, Jose Baez throws his hat in the three ring circus. It is evident from the very beginning that this guy saw this case as his chance to make a name for himself. Like many criminal lawyers, Baez oozes a smarminess that is almost palpably slimy. He continues to block his client from speaking candidly to police about Caylee’s whereabouts, and offers half-truths and legal double-speak in an effort to obscure the truth. Fortunately, his motion to have future jail conversations between Casey and her family blocked was struck down by presiding judge Stan Strickland yesterday. But you can’t blame the guy for trying.
    The first conversations leaked over the weekend featuring Casey speaking to her family were damaging enough. Riddled with F-bombs, a lack of emotion and concern for her missing child Caylee, Casey’s overwhelming desire to focus the conversation on getting Casey’s boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro’s phone number dominated the conversation. Since those conversations were released to the public, Casey has put on a new persona, but she can’t fool us can she. We know what lurks in her heart.
    There has been endless speculation about Caylee’s current whereabouts and well-being, and as I said yesterday, I pray to my Maker, that Caylee is alive, and Casey is telling the truth. I haven’t slept in days, and clearly I am obsessed with wanting to know where Caylee is.
    Truth be told, these types of stories tear me apart. No one wants to imagine a mother harming or otherwise not caring for their child. But it happens. Susan Smith told a web of lies about her two sons being kidnapped only for the world to be horrified by the truth. She strapped them in their car seats and sent them in a lake to drown, alone and helpless. More often than not, victims of crime are often committed at the very hands of those they’ve entrusted to love and nurture them.
    While we wait for the forensic evidence to be returned, we will all sit in tormented fear of not know what happened to Caylee. So far the only “truths” we know in this case are:
    *cadaver dog hit on something in Casey’s abandoned car trunk and her parents back yard
    *a suspicious stain from the car’s trunk is being tested
    *hair fibers resembling that of missing toddler Caylee and dirt from the trunk are being tested
    *Casey lied about where she worked, as well as, where and when her daughter was last seen
    *Casey’s mother and a police detective both noted a smell of decomposition in Casey’s abandoned (and apparently stolen) car
    *two gas canisters were reported stolen from the Anthony home during the month Caylee went missing, and Casey has prior history of stealing gas, money, credit card and checks from family and friends
    *no composite sketch has been released of “alleged kidnapper” Zaneida Hernandez-Gonzalez, nor has anyone matching this person been found
    * Pictures of a partying Casey Anthony have surfaced on the web during the time Caylee has been reported to have been missing.
    Feel free to add any other pieces of evidence I’ve missed in this case.

Zimbio Pilot - Casey Anthony

Jealousy has taken her away.

Yeah... YOUR jealously, you sick cow.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Grandma Cindy was the last one documented to have seen Caylee alive, that we know of, when she taped her at the old folks home where Cindy's father lived on June 15.

Casey abandoned her car, with it's smell of decomp already in the trunk, on June 27. So something happened to Caylee in those 12 days.

1-The car was abandoned in a parking lot next to Blanchard Park.

2-A jogger was found murdered in Blanchard Park just prior to this case.

3-Casey mentioned in one of her phone calls to her brother that she last remembered having her phone, now lost, in Blanchard Park.

I'd bet anything that baby Caylee is buried in Blanchard Park.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Fox News (I know, I know, but they've been much better on this case than other cable news outlets) reporting that CSI is at the home of the grandparents.

A little late in the game if you ask me. The family has had two weeks to clean up any incriminating evidence. Of course, CSI would know it if that happened and that in itself is evidence of cover-up/obstruction of justice.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The CSI van has left! They stayed all of 5 minutes.

Admittedly, this is a wild guess. BUT the above was the first time I heard about a murdered jogger. Combine that with Casey's obsession with getting in touch with her boyfriend and the fact that she was in the area of the park...is it possible that she and the boyfriend had something to do with the jogger's death and the cadaver dogs smelled the remains of that jogger from an attempt to hide the jogger's body. I don't know where the body was found or if it appeared to have been disturbed. Could the boyfriend have kidnapped the baby to use as a threat to prevent her from going to the police about the jogger?

The family has talked about her being afraid to go to the police about the baby's disappearance, how she doesn't trust them and she had been trying to get her back on her own.

Again...I know it is a wild guess in light of the total trash Casey has been exposed to be....but??
    Playful~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Playfulkisses, I don't think you are being unreasonable in your speculation. I don't know about the current boyfriend Tony, who is said to be a DJ, but at least one of her ex-boyfriends, Jesse, is an ex-cop which could explain her fear of Law Enforcement. Jesse is also the person who reported that he heard Caylee in the background during a June 24 phone call with Casey. AFAIK, this phone call has not been substantiated.

MSNBC just showed authorities leaving the house with a bag of sorts, I barely caught it but it looked grim. I'll update more if I see it :-(

Poor little girl.

Detectives take evidence from home of Caylee Anthony's grandparents -- OrlandoSentinel.com

here it is, just what you guys were saying before anyway. maybe we'll know more soon?

This bitches father is a cop isn't he??

The kid is dead, as much as I hate to say it. She's gone.

This chick should fry.

I wonder how it took only 5 minutes to collect the evidence?

Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information