Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    wouldn't the autopsy be able to tell if the death was by drowning? Or was her little body too far gone?
    I think her body was too decomposed. I could be wrong though.
    What a stupid stupid defense story!

This bitch is the boldest pathological liar ever. Imagine the nerve it would require to take 2 detectives to universal studios where YOU DO NOT WORK and find a way to get past security and walk them down the hall before you finally admit that you have no job there.

I've worked with juveniles like this, who think that if they just lie lie lie, nobody can prove otherwise so it's all good. The arrogance of it is so insulting but they really think they're smarter than everyone else.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Check this out:

George and Cindy Anthony at Casey Anthony trial, Lee Anthony no show (videos) - Tampa Bay Crime | Examiner.com

During the course of the past three years, Casey Anthony has accused her brother of sexual abuse. She has indicated in jailhouse letters that she is not sure, but believes her father sexually abused her as well. George Anthony has adamantly denied the claims and has threatened legal action should Casey’s defense make such claims about him.

Dr. G from TV worked on Caylee and said the cause of death could not be determined due to the state of decay. She's the ME in that county.

So she drowned, they duct taped her, hid the body and Casey partied like it's 1999 for a month until this poor tyke's remains were found? Um yep - not guilty. Obviously. (Holy shit, how lame is this???)
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Profile of the Sociopath

This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

• Glibness and Superficial Charm
    • Manipulative and Conning
      They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
    • Grandiose Sense of Self
      Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
    • Pathological Lying
      Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests. Casey summed up
    • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
      A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
    • Shallow Emotions
      When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
    • Incapacity for Love
    • Need for Stimulation
      Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
    • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
      Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. Casey has acted apathetically after her daughters dissapearance.
    • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
      Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others. Lying and leading othe
    • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
      Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc. Casey never graduated HS
    • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
      Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed. Irresponsible of looking after her child.
    • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
      Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts. Allegedly. Apparently was keen for a new love interest in her diary?
    • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
      Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively. Casey had no job, no living.
    • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
      Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily. Casey is trying to do this.
    Last edited by Popsicle; May 24th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.

She is the most profound Borderline ever. Doesn't surprise me at all that she's making sexual abuse accusations.

More stuff that Casey's legal team is claiming. They are claiming that Cindy Anthony was in on it, too.

Casey Anthony defense: Caylee drowned in pool - Chicago Sun-Times

During a lengthy opening statement, Baez accused George Anthony of planting duct tape matching the brand later found over Caylee’s mouth in a way that would implicate Casey.
    “George Anthony took certain steps to make sure he was as far away from this situation and that Casey would end up taking the blame for this,” Baez said.

Baez also blamed the police department for botching the investigation, claiming they wanted to feed a media frenzy about a mother killing her child instead of investigating a mundane drowning.

GTFO. She's throwing her father under the bus.

Hasn't there been some speculation that there is some kind of flirty dynamic going on between Casey & Baez? I wonder if he actually believes the shit he's saying. Maybe he's actually been sucked in. Or on. Or something.

This makes me sick. Why not just plead guilty is this is all they can come up with? She better have some actual evidence or that attorney should lose his fucking license.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    This makes me sick. Why not just plead guilty is this is all they can come up with? She better have some actual evidence or that attorney should lose his fucking license.
    It's got to be one of the worst cases ever put together. Every defense witness will be a hostile witness. Her brother. Her parents. The police department.

Not sure what they are going to accuse Roy Kronk of yet, but probably moving the body around to help out George Anthony. And no, I'm not kidding. I think they are going to take the stuff that Sasha cited on Page 57 of this thread (claims that the body was moved after Casey Anthony was incarcerated) and run with that.

It would have been more believable if she had plead not guilty and kept up with the kidnapping story.

Now I see why her lawyers wanted the parents banned from the courtroom until they were called to the stand. Although this does make me think of George's suicide attempt way back when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Can't wait to see the Date Line or 48 Hours episodes where they will condense it all into a neat package for me.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^Loooooove those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    It would have been more believable if she had plead not guilty and kept up with the kidnapping story.

Now I see why her lawyers wanted the parents banned from the courtroom until they were called to the stand. Although this does make me think of George's suicide attempt way back when...
    I'd forgotten about the suicide attempt. Hmm. Well even if he did abuse her as a child nobody is going to believe her. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Whether she was abused or not shouldn't have anything to do with this anyway.

Check this out. This is going to be a huge, interesting mess:

Casey Anthony's father disputes defense claims *| ajc.com

Casey Anthony's father disputes defense claims

By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER

The Associated Press
    ORLANDO, Fla. — The father of a Florida mother charged in the death of her 2-year-old daughter is dismissing her defense attorney's allegations that the toddler accidentally drowned in a swimming pool while he was at home.

Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, also denied that he ever had sexually molested his daughter. Casey's defense attorney made the claims in opening statements Tuesday.

Thread Information