Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

The grandmother is on The Morning Show With Mike & Juliet, and now she's saying the little girl went missing on the 16th, and is trying to back up the whole rotton pizza story; that there's nothing that could pen Casey in this. Are we EVER going to get a solid story??

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    The grandmother is on The Morning Show With Mike & Juliet, and now she's saying the little girl went missing on the 16th, and is trying to back up the whole rotton pizza story; that there's nothing that could pen Casey in this. Are we EVER going to get a solid story??
    No, we are never going to get the full story out of any of these people, which is why I'm baffled as to why the cops are sitting around seemingly doing nothing. This child is dead, unless the cops and the cadaver dogs made an egregious error, which I doubt. They should be searching NOW for her dead body before all of the forensic evidence the body offers is gone forever. If they are proceeding on the assumption that Caylee is alive they are a bunch of STUPID MOFO's.

eta: Something just occurred to me: in the McCann case they first said the cadaver dogs had hit on the rental car-then they said the dogs, who had 100% success rates, had made a mistake. I hope this doesn't happen in this case.

oh god i've been spending days on websleuths reading and posting about this.

it's awesome to come here and see people calling her a bitch. cuz we ain't allowed to do that there.

REFRESHING!

(that stupid bitch)

Haha Annika. That's why I love GR!
    ssabmud

May I just add, it's so confusing to keep up with this story. Casey, Caylee and Cindy. The C is confusing the hell out of me!! lol
    ssabmud

I just heard the recorded conversation between Casey and her mom and two others. You can hear her last of concern or remorse for her highly-probable murder of her little girl. What a heartless sack of shit.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    May I just add, it's so confusing to keep up with this story. Casey, Caylee and Cindy. The C is confusing the hell out of me!! lol

I KNOW! That's why I don't call them by their names but refer to them as Mother, Grandma, Daughter, instead. I still haven't figured out who is who LOL.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

So does the grandmother even want to know where Caylee is, or is she too busy protecting her wacko daughter? Just give me 5 minutes with Casey, and I'd get it out of her. If she didn't want her baby anymore she could've found a loving home for her. I know lots of people that would gladly take in a child before they would allow him/her to be murdered.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    Same here. I thought th author was on drugs or something.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Default Photos released of Casey Anthony partying after daughter Caylee's disappearance

FOXNews.com - Photos Show Missing Florida Girl's Mother Partying at Club - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Photos Show Missing Florida Girl's Mother Partying at Club
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The mother of a missing 2-year-old Florida girl was caught by photographers partying at a club June 20 -- after the date she claims her daughter disappeared.

The photographs, obtained by FOX News, show Casey Anthony smiling and posing with various people at an Orlando club called Fusion. She later would tell police that her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, had been missing since earlier in the month.

John Azzilano, the nightlife photographer who snapped the images, said 22-year-old Casey Anthony was enjoying herself.

"She seemed happy, as were most of the people there that night," Azzilano told FOX News. "She seemed all right, having a good time, just like people our age would that night."

Casey Anthony remains in jail on charges of child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She is being held on a $500,000 bond and is a person of interest but has not been charged in Caylee’s disappearance, which prosecutors say is beginning to look like a homicide.

When Anthony and her family first reported Caylee’s disappearance on July 15, she told police the girl already had been missing for a month. She also claimed that Caylee had been taken by a baby sitter, who also vanished.

Since that time, police have expressed doubt in many of the details of Anthony’s story. They also have testified that they found hair samples in the trunk of a car Anthony had been driving and said the trunk had an odor of decomposition.

Michael Walsh, one of Anthony’s attorneys, told FOX News on Tuesday that she initially had not been forthcoming with the timeline of Caylee’s disappearance because the babysitter had made threats and Anthony feared for her daughter’s safety.

“I think this young girl was going through the pressures and stress of what she was dealing with,” he said.

Walsh confirmed that Anthony had been at the club Fusion but disputed that the photos were taken after the daughter’s disappearance. He also said that Anthony was working at the club as "one of the promotion girls at that club," but declined to elaborate.

The nightclub photos have surfaced following the release of phone conversations she has made from jail, videotaped meetings with family members and other recordings related to the case. A judge Tuesday denied Anthony's request to stop the further release of such recordings.

Click here to read more from MyFOXOrlando.com.

Associated Press. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Copyright 2008 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.
    All market data delayed 20 minutes.

“I think this young girl was going through the pressures and stress of what she was dealing with,” he said

My fucking ASS. What a fucking BITCH!

She looks like she was upset

seems to me the little girl might have been interfering with her partying...so sad.

what a dumb bitch

Can we kill this bitch NOW!?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Someone may aswell, she's not gonna say anything else useful, and everyone knows she did it, anyway.

Stupid narcissistic cunt, she is.

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information