Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

^^That's because she knows everyone is watching and wants to look good,being the narcissist that she is.

Speaking of which, doesn't this look just like her in this well known pic?

It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Anyone watching Nancy Grace for the memorial?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fuck nancy grace! no im not

I didn't see it, because I forgot. >_<

I read Casey didn't request to watch the memorial and said she thought it was wrong to hold a public memorial.

I cannot stand this slag. At all.

Caylee's been cremated, apparently.

And I'm sure that cremation jives really well with Casey Anthony.

Yeah, she wanted a private memorial. Didn't she already have one? In the woods, with some duct tape and a heart sticker?

@#^&*^#!!! Because no curse worse is strong enough to apply.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Yeah, she wanted a private memorial. Didn't she already have one? In the woods, with some duct tape and a heart sticker?
    Haha. Exactly. Casey is a selfish, annoying twat.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I read Casey didn't request to watch the memorial and said she thought it was wrong to hold a public memorial.

I cannot stand this slag. At all.
    Oh, she watched it alright. On her attorney Baez's laptop. She just had to say she didn't want to-- if she told the jail she wanted to watch it (as she would've been allowed to) others would've seen her (non) reaction, which would've been publicized.

She was most likely giving Baez head as she watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    She was most likely giving Baez head as she watched it.
    Absolutely. It must really suck not being allowed access to all the dick she had at her disposal before...

Oh God, that visual

Casey Anthony Diary Entry

June 21

POSTED: 11:22 am EST February 18, 2009
    UPDATED: 12:41 pm EST February 18, 2009

The following is a transcript of Casey Anthony's diary entry from June 21. It was released with other evidence by the state attorney's office on Feb. 18.

A page from Casey Anthony's diary.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Casey Anthony Diary Entry - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

Slideshow of more evidence related to the case including the masking tape with heart sticker:

New Images: Photos Released In Caylee Investigation - Photos - WESH Orlando

And here's more:

Prosecutors Release More Caylee Evidence

Source Says News Won't Be Good For Defense

POSTED: 6:06 am EST February 18, 2009
    UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST February 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of photos and documents in the Casey Anthony case were released Wednesday morning, much of it from the crime scene where her daughter Caylee’s remains were found in December.

A sticker, missing its heart, found at the Anthony home.

The evidence is the latest provided by prosecutors to Anthony’s defense team, and includes such things as photos of the heart sticker found on Caylee’s remains and a similar sticker on an envelop from the Anthony’s home.
    Caylee's body was found on Dec. 11, just blocks from her Orange County home. She disappeared in June, but her mother, Casey Anthony, did not report the child missing until July 15. She is charged with her daughter's murder and is being held at the Orange County Jail.
    WESH 2 News is going through the newly released documents and will continue to update here with photos and details. We also will be updating the story during WESH 2 News at noon, which also will be available on the WESH.com.
    10:55 a.m.: An FBI analysis says the duct tape found on Caylee’s skull is consistent with the duct tape found on a gasoline can at the Anthony home.

A page from Casey Anthony's diary.

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, said, "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time." The date puts it a few days after Caylee was last seen alive, assuming it was written during 2008. (Read the diary entry)
    11:10 a.m.: Also included in this new evidence is a serial number found on a shirt taken from the Anthony home. It matches a number taken from a shirt collar found with the body. Investigators also said a pull up diaper found with the remains is also consistent with those taken from the Anthony home. (PDF: Detective's Report)

" I have no regrets...I'm the happiest I've ever been."

- From Casey Anthony’s diary

11:15 a.m.: Also found in the Anthony's garage was a canvass laundry bag of the same make in which the remains were disposed.
    11:17 a.m.: When Casey Anthony was informed of the remains being discovered, but before they were officially identified as Caylee, the documents indicate Casey "hyperventilated" and was given medication.
    11:34 a.m.: Also found in Casey Anthony’s room was a child development book. There were several pages marked in the book, many of which were about child tantrums and hot “hold the line with tantrums.”
    11:52 a.m.: The FBI says the duct tape residue in the perfect shape of a heart was not hand-drawn and is consistent with the adhesive side of a heart-shaped sticker. The FBI says it appears the sticker was put on the tape intentionally.
    12:02 p.m.: Casey told a longtime friend that her mother, Cindy Anthony, was a “horrible” person who wanted Caylee to call her “mom” instead of “grandmom.” The friend believed Casey Anthony was jealous of Cindy Anthony’s relationship with Caylee.

Prosecutors Release More Caylee Evidence - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

ip ad

Hit By Ban Bus!

10:58 a.m.: A photo of Casey Anthony’s diary, dated June 21, said, "I hope I made the right decision. I just hope the end justifies the means…This is the happiest I have been in a very long time." The date puts it a few days after Caylee was last seen alive, assuming it was written during 2008.
    This is bad, bad reporting. Look at pic # 15 with the date '03 in the corner. I have no idea why they are leaving out that little detail, even going so far as to crop it out of most published photos.

Evidence Images Of Anthony Home, Items Taken - Photos - WFTV Orlando

Thread Information