Hit By Ban Bus!

How is old mono?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    How is old mono?

I believe he is the world's first toddler to run a message board

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I believe he is the world's first toddler to run a message board
    No kidding. I haven't read there since he went private, not worth the effort to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Tricia is so paranoid about so-called trolls (read: people that disagree with her and the mods) that she's probably reviewing each and every new register.
    I'm a member of a few message boards created by people that have been banned from WS, and there are a few "spys" that still haven't been banned, and last I heard is that you have to 'earn' the right to use the PM system over at WS. You don't get access to the PM's right away, and the mods/admins will read your PMs even if they say they don't.

And Xenu help you if you disagree with the mods/admin. Your ass will be perma-banned as fast as Casey jumps on a cock. Some people I talk to have been banned for simply linking to sites deemed "bad" by the WS mods (thedailyBS, Beaconhell, mixedmartialartscentral, etc.) Other people were banned simply because they disagreed with a mod (adnoid is supposedly a REAL asshat)

Then there was Tricia overreacting, claiming a few older (and banned) members were going to "take over the site" and "hack" her precious site. And everyone associated with those people were perma-banned. People have been banned because they posted on an anti-WS message board, because of the stupid "Don't talk bad about WS on outside message boards"....WTF!?!?!?!

Funnily enough, the old owner of WS posts on one of the anti-WS boards (mixedmartialartscentral) and expresses his disgust about how the board is now being run.

Sweetness if you get banned from WS, wear it as a badge of honour. Everyone I talk to that has been banned is proud of it, because most of them were banned for daring to speak how they felt and didn't 'go along with the crowd.'
    Sounds like a fun group.......

I'll go back and try to post again, but if they don't let me at least I'll know why. Thanks!

haha ws. i remember the banhammer of the summer.

that board is the polar opposite of this board. they are very uptight and over polite.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    haha ws. i remember the banhammer of the summer.

that board is the polar opposite of this board. they are very uptight and over polite.
    They are over polite when everyone is agreeing with each other, but you let one person stray outside the conventional wisdom and they turn into a pack of hyenas. And they can get away with it as long as the poor unfortunate victim is expressing heretical views at odds with the mob.

Just when you think it can't get any worse, or more bizarre....

Grandfather Of Slain Fla. Girl Taken To Hospital

Posted By: Mara Sanchez 27 mins ago

ORLANDO (AP) -- The grandfather of a slain Florida toddler sent text messages saying he wanted to be with her and make sure she was "in God's arms," causing him to be hospitalized as possibly suicidal, police said.
    George Anthony, the grandfather of Caylee Anthony, was taken to a hospital early Friday morning after he was found at a Daytona Beach motel with a note that indicated suicidal thoughts, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said. He was found through signals sent by his cell phone and a description of his car, Flynt said. He was admitted to Halifax Health Medical Center of Daytona Beach, where he was in stable condition later Friday.
    "He was texting his family saying that he was despondent and saying that he didn't want to live any more," Flynt said.
    His wife, Cindy Anthony, told police officers that her husband disappeared soon after she had asked him to pick out jewelry for Caylee's funeral. She believed that might have made him more depressed.
    George Anthony took with him bottles of medication and a photo of his wife and daughter, Casey Anthony, according to the police report. Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is charged with her child's murder. Caylee wasn't reported missing for nearly a month after she vanished.
    Casey Anthony, who has claimed that a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee, was notified of her father's condition on Friday morning. She is being held at the Orange County Jail.
    Under Florida's Baker Act, which provides for involuntary hospitalization for those considered serious threats to themselves or others, the hospital can hold George Anthony for up to 72 hours, Flynt said.
    "George has been through a lot. The whole family has been through a lot," said Brad Conway, an attorney for George Anthony and his wife, Cindy. "He's OK, and there's relief all the way around."
    When they realized that George Anthony was missing Thursday night, Cindy Anthony had Conway contact the detective who has been investigating her daughter rather than call 911 because protocol encourages a 24-hour wait before officers are used to search for a missing person, Conway said.
    The attorney credited the detective's quick action and those of sheriff's deputies with saving George Anthony's life since he had with him medication and alcohol at the motel. Conway refused to say what the medication was.
    "George has been pushed to the brink of what might have been another tragedy in this case," Conway said. "Had we waited 24 hours, this would be a different conversation."
    A utility worker found Caylee Anthony's body in December in woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents. She was reported missing in July. Her third birthday passed while she was missing.
    Documents released by the state attorney's office this week revealed that the toddler's mouth was covered with silver duct tape that had been adorned with a heart-shaped sticker.
    The reports also showed that duct tape was attached to her hair, and the girl's remains were placed in a laundry-hamper bag and then secured in a plastic garbage bag before they were left in the woods.
    A funeral for Caylee Anthony will not be held until after prosecution and defense experts have finished examining the body and that's not likely until early next month, Conway said.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

WCSH6.com | Portland, ME | Grandfather Of Slain Fla. Girl Taken To Hospital
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I'd be depressed too knowing that my innocent granddaughter was brutally murdered by my own sociopathic child. I'd feel pretty shitty about my life.

Yeah, I can understand that too. It's just tragic all round. Even though I could understand the anger and frustration toward the parents of the murderer, I can also see it from their point of view. I would handle it differently but some people prefer living in denial just to cope. I just hope the murderer gets her butt thrown in jail for good.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Documents released by the state attorney's office this week revealed that the toddler's mouth was covered with silver duct tape that had been adorned with a heart-shaped sticker.

Nucking Futs!

I think someone mentioned on the other board that the father/mother use to give casey those stickers or something similar as a child..hm.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    I just want to be put in a room alone with her for about 30 minutes and snap that lying cunt like a twig. That poor little beautiful baby. In this case I also love Nancy Grace she went after her with a vengeance. The whole thing makes me sick just sick to my stomach.

I'm with you 100%.........I'd stake out Casey Anthony, peel the skin from her body in one inch strips then feed em to my dog. With a blowtorch, red bull and pedialyte, i'd keep her alive for a week .....just kidding -heh -heh
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Don't feed her skin to your dog, you'll make him/her stupid and narcissitic.

I have no sympathy at all for Casey!
    Because of her an innocent little girl is dead!

Petunia Pearl

Always smiling and laughing at her court hearings.

Thread Information