Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I know, right? I saw a little girl the other day at Target who must have wandered away from her mother, she was just standing there, looking sad. I asked her if her mother was around and she said no, I said, do you know where she is? She said no. My heart dropped a little bit. I took her by the hand and looked around the nearby aisles, but there was no one. So I took her to the customer service counter and had her mother paged. The girl was alright, she was happy because we gave her some candy. But when her mother came, she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Evidently the girl was prone to wandering off. I was thinking of how nervous I was, just finding the lost little girl and hoping her mother knew she was okay, how can you be the mother and feel absolutely nothing at all? Aren't you human?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

My mom still freaks out, if she can't find me out in public, and I'm 19. :/

It's just a natural instinct to feel afraid, if you can't find your kid, no matter how old you are. Casey obviously has no emotion; she's just been handled with kid gloves her entire life, as evidenced by the way her parents have treated her, and have stuck up for her, and just thinks she can get what she want, when she want, any way she wants. She isn't a human, she's a monster, and deserves to die.

I just want to be put in a room alone with her for about 30 minutes and snap that lying cunt like a twig. That poor little beautiful baby. In this case I also love Nancy Grace she went after her with a vengeance. The whole thing makes me sick just sick to my stomach.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Man, I "lost" my 1 year old in our locked up (and baby proof) house and I was starting to freak out when I couldn't find her after a few minutes.

She wouldn't answer me and I found her hiding in the closet playing with a toy. I didn't scream or let her know I was upset, but inside when I was looking for her, I was thinking, "OMG!! Where is she? I locked the doors so no one came in and she couldn't get out." and panic was setting in, then I would tell myself, "No one took her, she's okay, so stop getting worried. Just stay calm, she's around here somewhere."

I can't imagine losing my child in the store or having her kidnapped. As a mother, I just couldn't handle it.

I say put her( Casey) in a locked room with Nancy Grace. Justice would be served then.

Hell, Nancy Grace could beat her to death with her thick eye make up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Man, I "lost" my 1 year old in our locked up (and baby proof) house and I was starting to freak out when I couldn't find her after a few minutes.

She wouldn't answer me and I found her hiding in the closet playing with a toy. I didn't scream or let her know I was upset, but inside when I was looking for her, I was thinking, "OMG!! Where is she? I locked the doors so no one came in and she couldn't get out." and panic was setting in, then I would tell myself, "No one took her, she's okay, so stop getting worried. Just stay calm, she's around here somewhere."

I can't imagine losing my child in the store or having her kidnapped. As a mother, I just couldn't handle it.
    I lost my daughter during her first birthday party. We were outside, having a good time when I looked around and didn't see her. I asked my husband "Do you see Eden"? He didn't and we started looking around, frantically calling her name. I just snapped, screaming "somebody better find the baby, NOWWWW!" and we were all running around like chicken's with our heads cut off. People scattered. We have nearly six acres that back up to thick woods so you can imagine the thoughts running through my mind. When I finally found her hiding under a table (with a long tablecloth) playing with her new baby doll I was sobbing uncontrollably.

And I actually did once lose both my kids in those thick woods. We decided to have a "family day" in the middle of the week. Hubby and I called in to work, and let the kids stay home from school. The kids went out to play and decided to take our Lab George into the woods on an "adventure". Three hours later George finally led them out, in his own sweet time as usual, and I nearly collapsed in relief. We took the kids to school and went to work.

I don't have kids, but I remember one time my little sister (7 years younger) didn't get off the school bus and I was hysterical! I walked miles to her school, crying all the way. she had gone to her friend's babysitter's house and I didn't know. I'm still traumatized from that and it was 30 years ago!

I was at a convenience store with my 5 year old son.

We were both at the front register. I walked about ten steps away from my son to get some gum. He had his back to me and turned around and I guess he couldn't see me, and then I heard the f*cking clerk joking and telling him, "Oh I think your mom went home." I heard my son start bawling and I turned around and told the clerk, "Thanks a lot you idiot!"

I grabbed my son, threw the crap on the counter and left. He's lucky I didn't throw the stuff directly at him.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

^^ What a jerk!!

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I don't have kids, but I remember one time my little sister (7 years younger) didn't get off the school bus and I was hysterical! I walked miles to her school, crying all the way. she had gone to her friend's babysitter's house and I didn't know. I'm still traumatized from that and it was 30 years ago!
    Oh gosh, this reminds me..... It was my daughter's first day of second grade, and I was waiting at the bus stop to greet her. She didn't get off the bus and I freaked! Turns out the teacher had accidentally put her on the wrong bus!

What's the deal with that Websleuth forum..... I signed up and they won't let me post!

Probably your e-mail address. I asked them they said they do not accpet public e-mail addresses like yahoo, aol...etc....

^^ Thanks.

I used my regular address-- the same one I use for here.

It's only been about 2 days, maybe it just takes them awhile.

Rumors are Lee Anthony's going to go to trial, at an unknown date, for obstruction of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    What's the deal with that Websleuth forum..... I signed up and they won't let me post!
    Tricia is so paranoid about so-called trolls (read: people that disagree with her and the mods) that she's probably reviewing each and every new register.
    I'm a member of a few message boards created by people that have been banned from WS, and there are a few "spys" that still haven't been banned, and last I heard is that you have to 'earn' the right to use the PM system over at WS. You don't get access to the PM's right away, and the mods/admins will read your PMs even if they say they don't.

And Xenu help you if you disagree with the mods/admin. Your ass will be perma-banned as fast as Casey jumps on a cock. Some people I talk to have been banned for simply linking to sites deemed "bad" by the WS mods (thedailyBS, Beaconhell, mixedmartialartscentral, etc.) Other people were banned simply because they disagreed with a mod (adnoid is supposedly a REAL asshat)

Then there was Tricia overreacting, claiming a few older (and banned) members were going to "take over the site" and "hack" her precious site. And everyone associated with those people were perma-banned. People have been banned because they posted on an anti-WS message board, because of the stupid "Don't talk bad about WS on outside message boards"....WTF!?!?!?!

Funnily enough, the old owner of WS posts on one of the anti-WS boards (mixedmartialartscentral) and expresses his disgust about how the board is now being run.

Sweetness if you get banned from WS, wear it as a badge of honour. Everyone I talk to that has been banned is proud of it, because most of them were banned for daring to speak how they felt and didn't 'go along with the crowd.'

Thread Information