Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

What a sad and awful thing! I hope that selfish bitch mother gets the death penalty. That's a mean thing to say. But she killed her precious little girl so she could have the freedom to go out and get drunk and fuck anything with a dick. What a whore, she could have given her parents custody. But they seem a little suspicious to me too. The mom asked Casey if Caylee had ever slept over and one of the boyfriends' houses. Shouldn't she have known that? Were they not living under the same roof? There are so many strange things about this case. Like the meter reader calling the police 3 times in August to tell them about the bag? I saw on the news that the third time he actually met detectives there at the scene. If he had seen it twice before, why couldn't he be like "Hey, it's right there." They walked away with nothing. Weird.

It's also been confirmed, though it's been obvious to us for some time, Caylee's cause of death was by homicide.

What a damn shame. It's Christmas... she needs to be sitting on Santa's lap; not to be dismembered, littered around, or dead.

rest in peace, baby girl.

white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

So very sad I think we all knew it was going to end like this, but doesn't make it any less sad when it happens. I even feel for the Anthonys, not including Casey of course. I really think they so desperately wanted to believe Casey because the alternative was too painful. Frustrating for us to watch, I know I had moments of wanting to shake some sense into them, but I can barely imagine the emotions they were going through.

Either way, I hope Casey rots and we never hear about her again. I think that would kill her more, being a nobody.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

If it was an accident, why would she be found with tape wrapped around her mouth? Obviously that was kept to keep a child from talking/yelling, etc. That wouldn't do a damn thing to wrap it around her head after her "accidental" death. I thought I heard there were ligature marks as well? Yeah, accidental my ass. My apologies if I'm incorrect on this, I haven't kept up with this case as well as I would have liked.

If they did however find the tape on the body like I thought I had heard, they should be able to find fingerprints and possibly pieces of DNA evidence (if the person used their mouth to rip the tape, like some people do).
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

I honestly believe they are going to find fingerprints and/or DNA on the baby's body and ducktape. Casey is too stupid and narcissistic to make a "clean" killing. She probably dropped her body in the ditch and "knew" she would get away with it because she is so smart, clever and beautiful.

My theory: they will find Casey's DNA/prints and possibly an accomplice's DNA/prints too, but they won't find any Zeneida whatever's DNA/prints so they will probably come up with an insanity/accident theory when it's beyond obvious to a jury that Casey is a cold blood killer.

Any other theories?

Here's a possible theory:

I think she acted alone, no accomplice. She probably didn't exactly mean to kill her, but it was still no accident (if that makes any sense). It was a crime of passion-- she was in such a rage at that moment she dealt with her *problem* right then and there, without even taking an end result into consideration.

When the *accidental* death occurred, she felt no remorse because in her mind she can do no wrong. Even after she calmed down and realized what she'd done, she didn't shed a tear. She was too busy coming up with ways/lies to cover her own precious ass. Only worried about herself.

She hated that poor little girl. She was jealous of her, and wanted to teach Grandma a lesson.

If the child (who was nothing more than a thing to her) was merely an inconvenience to her, she would've just left her with the grandparents and gone her merry way, but no. There was a lot more to it than that.

^ That sounds about right. :/

IMHO, she wanted to live the party girl life.
    She's an egomanical, pathological lying and stealing evil bitch who was used to getting her way in all things.

Casey wanted to hurt her mother (Cindy), so this was the ultimate payback for Casey having to have had the baby in the first place (she wanted an abortion and Cindy told her no way).

Casey would never turn sole custody over to Cindy & George, even though she made that statement to the investigator when asked if she killed Caylee.
    Casey said, "If I wanted to be on my own and not have to take care of Caylee, I would've just given my mom custody of her."

No way would she have done that when it's her that's still mad at Cindy for all kinds of perceived wrong things about her own upbringing by Cindy. George made the statement to an investigator that he lived with 2 headstrong women and that Casey never got over Cindy being the first one to hold Caylee as she was being delivered. WTF is that to be sooo angry over?!

Also, it really pissed me off that bitchmomster Casey telling Cindy on her very first phone call in jail (when she was jailed the first time), "I saw your cameo, mom." She said it with such icy sarcasm dripping off her lips...it made me want to puke...thinking about wtf has she done with that child's body and why the hell don't George & Cindy go into the jail cell and beat the living crap out of her until she finally tells what she did with Caylee's body so that they could have closure!!!!

That poor, beautiful sweet & innocent child is gone because of that SELFISH, LYING, IDIOT BITCH!!! There are no words for how much I detest that woman and think she should get the death penalty.
    But we all know that won't happen...insanity plea bargaining just up ahead looming on the horizon.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

^^ Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Silver Member

I remember when my son was about 3 or 4 I lost him in a store. I turned my back for a minute and he was gone. By the time I found him (hidden inside a clothes rack) I was in tears. It took about 15 minutes or so to find him. How could you be whoring it up for a whole month after your baby is "missing?" She was, I believe, paying Grandma back too. I think she was jealous of her own child.

This was no accident,but cold blooded. She did LOTS of research on her computer beforehand. She intended to kill that beautiful child. I hope she hangs.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    I remember when my son was about 3 or 4 I lost him in a store. I turned my back for a minute and he was gone. By the time I found him (hidden inside a clothes rack) I was in tears. It took about 15 minutes or so to find him. How could you be whoring it up for a whole month after your baby is "missing?" She was, I believe, paying Grandma back too. I think she was jealous of her own child.
    Oh, I know. Last summer my 4 year old daughter took off on a neighborhood adventure. By the time I found her 30 minutes later I was in hysterics, it almost sent me into labor.

I had our whole street looking for her, and had just dialed 911 right before she was located.

It's bad enough that she killed the baby, but to go out partying and living it up right after??

Casey has proven to be a liar and a thief, and ultimately will be proven as a murderer. I honestly think that Casey loaned Caylee out in exchange for money and/or drugs. I really do think thats why she's built this whole layer upon layer of lies, because she doesn't want to admit that, and possibly even implicate some other people that have a lot of money and don't want her to shoot her mouth off. I think thats the real reason for all these asinine lies that make no sense whatsoever. I don't know if she killed her in a fit of rage or if it was premeditated; the internet searches make me believe it was planned. I think she resented Caylee, because all she wanted to do was party and drink and use drugs, and for awhile it was okay because she could make money off of her, but now she was starting to be more trouble than what she was worth. Maybe Caylee was old enough to start telling people about what her mother was doing to her. I do honestly think that she is such a narcissist she believes she can get off.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

She's a sick twisted bitch. She thought about how she'd kill her daughter but I don't think she planned on doing it at X time and set out that day to specifically kill Caylee I think she snapped.

She sat around partying when her little girl was missing. When I was 11 my mom thought I was missing (I went to music lessons she forgot) and was hysterical at 11 I was better off than a little baby like Caylee but as a MOM and a HUMAN my mother was unconsalable.

Thread Information