Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

The mom and grandma are both whacked out.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

What's the best website for getting all the info on this case?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^ Curious..also. I don't much at all about this case.

It's on Nancy Grace right now (I know, not the best source, but they're reporting on it and playing the recorded tape of the mom talking to her brother? i.e. I think Caylee is ok, I think she's close to home etc).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I am so confused. She doesn't know the number to the alleged babysitter? How does a mother not know this, or am I hearing this wrong?

Poor baby, her mom killed her.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

She claimed that the babysitter's number was on her cell phone but the police can't find where this cell phone of hers is.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    She claimed that the babysitter's number was on her cell phone but the police can't find where this cell phone of hers is.
    Are the police this inept..cause that doesn't make any kind of sense!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I haven't been following this story in detail, just some bits and pieces in this thread and whatever snippets I just saw on Nancy Grace but the major issue seems to be that the mom keeps telling lies after lies it's making it difficult for the police to verify the things she says.

i'm sure the police know more than they are letting on to the media or the public...i hope

So I saw on Nancy Grace last night that the mom said that hse thought the baby was somewhere close to home and fine.
    WTF? She is a total whackjob. She totally killed her and should spend every last waking day of her life in jail.
    What a bitch.
    Why is the grandma lying?

Attorney seeks to stop release of calls in Caylee Anthony case

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    7:07 PM EDT, July 28, 2008

Casey Anthony is expected to be back in court Tuesday as her attorney tries to fight the release of her phone calls from jail.

The latest call was released this evening -- a call between Casey Anthony and her brother Lee in which they talk for close to 15 minutes on Saturday about the missing 2-year-old Caylee. At one point, Lee Anthony asks his sister if she believes Caylee is OK.

"In my gut, she's still OK," Casey Anthony says, "and it still feels like she's...close to home. That's still my best feeling at the moment." (Find an excerpt of the call and other audio from the case here.)

Her attorney, Jose Baez, is trying to stop the release of such calls from the jail, according to a motion filed today in the Ninth Circuit Court.

"The release of any visitation video-conferencing could impede the investigation, chill the public's willingness to report any leads, and compromise the integrity of the defendant's right to a fair trial," Baez wrote in the one-page motion.

He points out his client has a high-profile case with national attention and any recordings or public records requests "could irreversibly taint the criminal process."

Baez was busy and could not be reached for comment this afternoon.

Christina Baez, a college student who is working in her father's law office, said there may be information in the recordings that might obstruct the search for Caylee.

Baez wouldn't detail what type of information that could be or where it could have been discussed, but said that is their concern.

"We don't want anything to be released that may endanger our search for Caylee," Christina Baez said.

Prosecutors didn't have a comment and plan to address the issue in court, said Danielle Tavernier, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony remained at the Orange County Jail today for a 12th day in a row.

This morning, her brother Lee Anthony arrived at the visitation center across from the jail for a 45-minute video conference visit. He avoided reporters and ran out the back gate at the visitors center to his car parked along John Young Parkway. It was the second time Lee Anthony visited his sister since her arrest.

Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are scheduled to visit their daughter tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.

Two other people are scheduled to visit Casey Anthony in jail in the coming days.

Casey Anthony is being held at the jail on more than half a million dollar bond in charges related to the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

The child has not been seen since mid-June when Casey Anthony said she dropped the girl off with a baby sitter. The child was not reported missing until July 15. Casey Anthony maintains that the baby sitter, a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, stole the girl.

Casey Anthony was jailed on July 16 for child neglect, fling a false statement and obstructing a criminal investigation after allegedly telling a series of lies to investigators.

Family members have not been able to come up with the money to bail Casey Anthony out of jail. Last night, the family held a prayer vigil at their Lee Vista area home Sunday night, where hundreds attended.

Attorney seeks to stop release of calls in Caylee Anthony case -- OrlandoSentinel.com

-

Does anyone else get a weird Susan Atkins vibe from the missing child's mother? I do, and I have no idea why.

^^ Who is Susan Atkins?

"We don't want anything to be released that may endanger our search for Caylee," Christina Baez said.

Please...the only thing endangering their such is this stupid mom not telling where she put the child...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    What's the best website for getting all the info on this case?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    ^ Curious..also. I don't much at all about this case.
    Websleuths Caylee forum

Quote Originally Posted by khaebs View Post
    i'm sure the police know more than they are letting on to the media or the public...i hope
    I sure hope so too. From the outside, it seems the police are sitting around waiting for the mom to confess. Not going to happen. It's been 12 days since they got the car with the stains and decomp smell. Surely they've had enough time to do the testing?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    So I saw on Nancy Grace last night that the mom said that hse thought the baby was somewhere close to home and fine.
    WTF? She is a total whackjob. She totally killed her and should spend every last waking day of her life in jail.
    What a bitch.
    Why is the grandma lying?
    I don't know, but she sure changed her tune from the hysterical 911 call to her now seemingly total faith in her daughter.

^ Susan Atkins was one of the Manson murderers, and she's still serving a life sentence out in California.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I don't know, but she sure changed her tune from the hysterical 911 call to her now seemingly total faith in her daughter.
    Weird. Maybe she doesn't want her going to jail therefore she's trying to help her cover up? Idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    ^ Susan Atkins was one of the Manson murderers, and she's still serving a life sentence out in California.
    I see. Will have to do some googling Thanks.

Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information