Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

I like nancy, but she annoys the shit out of me does she let anyone talk? And does she only allow assholes on her show?

^^ Oh, I know. She annoys the crap out of me too. I only watch her show for updates on this case.

Silver Member

I believe it is little Caylee. Poor baby...I hope she didn't suffer. I don't understand why they are not going for the death penalty. They did with Scott Peterson. (Different state, I know.) The more I think about it the more I think she didn't kill her by accident. I have a great idea. With the economy so bad and all, why don't they have a lottery on who gets to off Casey? I bet that would raise a lot of revenue.

I've heard on Nancy Grace that if the remains ARE Caylee, they will try to get the death penalty against the mother.

but the thing is until they know who and how she died. they cant do anything. they have to figure out if it was a accident or not. no one really knows what happen but who is involve.

Seems like if it was an accident she wouldn't have tried to hide it.

i have seen where it was a accident and they tried to hide it also. never know what a person to do until your in the same place

^^ True, but still, seems like if it was an accident she'd at least act sad or regretful.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by sue_trask View Post
    i have seen where it was a accident and they tried to hide it also. never know what a person to do until your in the same place
    It doesn't matter. She had plenty of opportunity to change her mind and tell the truth. Her lies have wasted countless police manpower hours and taxpayer dollars. How many other crimes are not getting the attention they deserve because this twat has everyone running around in circles? Lying about and covering up the killing over a person and interfering in the legal investigation are all major offenses. And if none of that is bad enough, this bitch was out partying and screwing around right after her young child 'disappeared'. Even if she hadn't had a thing to do with her child's disappearance this reaction is very, very inappropriate and takes away any compassion anyone may have had for her earlier on. She did not give the appearance of someone who was under stress at all. She was probably relieved because she knew she was rid of her kid forever and to narcissistic to think she'd ever get punished for it.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

This meter reader tipping the cops to this place and her friend doing the same is crazy. What do you guys make of this?

Do you think maybe he saw her put the body there or something? Or maybe anytime he was working there he would report anything he saw since it was so close to the home.
    Maybe she told her friend Kiomarie about it too. I saw that the friend has sold her story to the National Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I like nancy, but she annoys the shit out of me does she let anyone talk? And does she only allow assholes on her show?
    Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    I don't know why they're not going for the death penalty. The more I think about it the more I think she didn't kill her by accident.
    I agree ... if this was an accident, why was she doing searches on her internet for how to break someone's neck, chloroform, missinig children, 'zenaida gonzales' (reportedly) and why'd she post something on her internet page essentially stating it's wrong to give someone the death penalty if they've killed someone cause it' sjust more killing? I don't know about you guys, but that's fucked up. Also, the million dollar questions: Why didn't she tell anyone her daughter was missing for 30 days and only did AFTER her mother came and found her at her boyf's after she had dumped her car at a random place (never to get the car again, never to tell her parents she had no car), asked to borrow a shovel from her neighbor, and had a car full of death smell?

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Her lies have wasted countless police manpower hours and taxpayer dollars. She did not give the appearance of someone who was under stress at all.
    Beautifully stated, Crumpet. This is all happening because ONE person won't open her mouth up and tell people the truth. I was reading the LE interview of the cops with her friend Kiomarie and she said that Casey would call her and then the next time they spoke she would say, No we didn't talk that day, knowing full well they had spoken on the phone just two days prior. Why would someone lie about stupid shit like that? She is a classic sociopath and someone to be feared immensely.
    And she didn't act like someone under stress AT all. Remember the cop that got fired for fucking her while she was under investigation?
    Mother o fthe year, indeed. Your child is missing and yet you're fucking a cop on the force that is investigating you.

She is certainly the standard... for a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Remember the cop that got fired for fucking her while she was under investigation?
    Yeah, what was up with that? How did they find out?

News conference scheduled for 2pm ET regarding the remains:

Big announcement expected in Caylee case - CNN.com

They confirmed the remains are those of Caylee. Not surprising. I hope her momrots in hell.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

That piece of shit mother. It's weird, because it's almost a relief to know it's Caylee and not some other child that's missing and murdered.

RIP little angel!

Thread Information