Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i clicked on sasha's quote to reply and that link came up under my comment box and it said that we were "pinged" watever that means

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i clicked on sasha's quote to reply and that link came up under my comment box and it said that we were "pinged" watever that means
    I see it too when I go to reply. What does it mean? Someone who posted in the thread added that link when they replied.

Is it supposed to be a reference? Can someone explain why you would add a link to be pinged when you are posting? I have never used that before, I just add the link to my actual post.

What is pinged?? Did we catch something??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

"pinging" usually refers to a blog, it notifies search engines that a blog is updated..or I guess it could mean someone linked to or from the blog a well.

^^ Weird. That's the first time I've heard of pinging. Don't likey.

Quote Originally Posted by honeysuckle View Post
    where is the father? for some reason i want to say he is no longer around (i think i heard that but not sure) and if he did pass, how?
    He supposedly died in a car accident. Her parents were on Larry King on 12/10 and said he was never part of Caylee's life though I wouldn't put it past her not even knowing who her babydaddy is.

I have never heard the adoption stuff before. Still, that bitch gets no sympathy for me. She could have just as easily given the baby to her grandparents. Not fucking have murdered her own daughter and thrown her out in a bag like GARBAGE. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Maybe she was in the water and the water washed her up on the shore during the flooding, and when the water receded, it left the body there?
    This is exactly what I think happened.
    I don't think the parents have a hand in the murder but I do believe that they have known for awhile that Casey did it (especially the grandfather) bu they are just steep in denial. I wonder what is going through their minds now.

I don't think Casey's parents could face it. Now they have to-sad.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

The strange thing about Florida is the ground...you really can't dig very far without hitting coral rock. At least in South Florida. Maybe she put Caylee in a shallow grave, it flooded and then the body came up.

The nanny did it! That's her story and she's sticking to it. Unbelieveable.

Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy

Saturday, December 13, 2008

For months, Florida mother Casey Anthony, 22, has blamed her daughter Caylee's disappearance on a baby sitter, and Anthony's lawyers apparently are sticking with that story in planning her criminal defense -- even though they expect police to confirm that skeletal remains found Thursday are those of girl.

"If this is Caylee Anthony, that doesn't mean Casey Anthony did anything to that child," Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's lead attorney, told FOXNews.com on Saturday. "That doesn't determine who or what caused the child's death."

Anthony is in jail accused of murdering Caylee, but Black said Anthony stands by her claim that she dropped off her 2-year-old daughter with a sitter in June and never saw her again. That won't change if it turns out the skull and bones belong to Caylee.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "Her position and the position of the law firm has been that she handed her child off. ... It would be difficult for a prosecution to absolutely tell a jury that Ms. Anthony is the one who injured the child."

It will be at least a week or two before forensic tests confirm whether the skeletal remains that a utility worker found in the woods Thursday are the girl's, but police haven't stopped looking for clues.

Authorities spent a third day at the scene Saturday, less than a half-mile from the Anthony family home near Orlando, in the hopes of finding more evidence to help solve the case.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say evidence is mounting that the skull found belongs to Caylee. Casey Anthony is charged with murdering her. Anthony's defense said Friday that the sheriff's office is confident that skeletal remains found are Caylee's because the hair on the skull is similar and the bones are those of a child the same age.

Publicly, however, officials are holding back.

"We have not provided any confirmation that it is the Caylee child," Orange County Capt. Angelo Nieves told FOXNews.com on Friday. "We're not going to go and jump the gun, if you will, rush in order to make an identification without the medical examiner's office."

The Orange County Medical Examiner's office and FBI forensics experts say it could be a week or more before conclusive DNA results are released.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the Anthonys' home was searched early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked (them) to the house." Beary declined to elaborate on what clues were discovered.

Meanwhile, a judge denied defense attorneys' request Friday to have their own experts present during the identification of the remains.
    If the bones are confirmed to be those of Caylee, the judge said, the defense will be allowed to have its own representatives present for any future testing.

A utility worker found the remains Thursday morning in a bag bound with duct tape. Caylee, who would have turned 3 in August, was last seen in June but wasn't reported missing for more than a month.
    Her mother was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even without a body. She has pleaded not guilty and continued to insist that she left the girl with a baby sitter who disappeared.

For the past several months, Anthony's family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for Caylee in vain. They had overlooked the wooded lot where the skull was found first because it was flooded after heavy rains and later because it was fenced off.

Last week, prosecutors announced they would not pursue the death penalty for Anthony. Her trial has been postponed from January to March.

FOXNews.com - Lawyers for Caylee's Mother Stand by Her Story in Planning Defense Strategy - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I knew she would stick to her bullshit story about this ghost nanny who kidnapped Caylee,never to be seen again. Casey is a liar. She's been lying since the beginning. Anyone with half a brain cell can see right through this shit. This worthless bitch should be strung up until she tells the truth about what happened to her daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I don't think Casey's parents could face it. Now they have to-sad.
    That's how I feel. Yes, they're annoying and you want to shake some sense into them, but some people just cope by living in denial. It's not how I'd handle the situation, but I think the Mum at least has always lived in denial re Casey's lies ands selfishness. The alternative to her is probably harder to live with. Having the cold, hard truth in their face is going to be tough.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I knew she would stick to her bullshit story about this ghost nanny who kidnapped Caylee,never to be seen again. Casey is a liar. She's been lying since the beginning. Anyone with half a brain cell can see right through this shit. This worthless bitch should be strung up until she tells the truth about what happened to her daughter.
    I hope they're able to find her prints all over the duct tape. I hate this dumb twat!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

^ I'm sure they will.

Casey's gonna fry. At least, I hope so.

[quote=Trixiebelle;1508895]The nanny did it! That's her story and she's sticking to it. Unbelieveable.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com.

Oh, really? Because didn't she say she dropped her daughter off in a stairwell at the apartment that's been vacant since February, that never had a Zenaida Gonzales living in it?

I cannot stand this bitch!

Meanwhile, a judge denied defense attorneys' request Friday to have their own experts present during the identification of the remains.

Good move. I know everyone has the right to a fair trial but I don't see how anyone could defend this stupid witch. She just tells lies upon lies that don't even make sense.

I saw on the news that they found a dozen or so more bones and they had the grandparents fingerprinted to eliminate them as suspects.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I saw on the news that they found a dozen or so more bones and they had the grandparents fingerprinted to eliminate them as suspects.
    That is odd. If Casey's fingerprints were the only ones on the bag then they wouldn't need to eliminate anyone. They already have hers on file.

^^ Yeah. They said it was standard protocol. Maybe they think the murder happened in the grandparents' home.

Thread Information