Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    I love children and animals so much and I can't imagine how any human being could harm either one. they are so loving and trusting. it truly breaks my heart.
    i completely agree. it's so incomprehensible to me to treat a helpless being this way.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I love children and animals so much and I can't imagine how any human being could harm either one. they are so loving and trusting. it truly breaks my heart.
    Oh, I know.

And I really do feel sorry for the grandparents in this case. Their daughter is a monster and their precious grandbaby is gone..... can't imagine what they must be going through.

Remains resemble Caylee, attorneys for her mother say

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Remains found a half mile from the home of Caylee Anthony, a missing child whose mother is accused of killing her, resemble Caylee, attorneys told a Florida judge Friday.
    Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.

Defense attorneys for suspect Casey Anthony, 22, told Judge Stan Strickland they were notified Thursday that anthropological measurements and the hair color matched those of 3-year-old Caylee.
    Overnight, investigators searched the home Caylee's grandparents and "absolutely" found something of interest, Orange County, Florida, Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday morning.
    The girl often lived in the house with her grandparents and her mother, who was arrested in October and charged with murder.
    Investigators "concluded there were certain things they wanted to be looking for" and searched the home, Beary said in an interview broadcast on ABC News. Authorities took boxes and bags full of items for review.
    A utility worker discovered the remains around 9:30 a.m. Thursday and alerted authorities, sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said.
    Police Capt. Angelo Nieves said the skeletal remains found in a plastic bag appeared consistent with those of a young child.
    Caylee Anthony, 3, has been missing since June in a case that has received national attention.
    The remains were taken to the county medical examiner's office and will be sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia, Beary said Thursday.
    Meanwhile, investigators Friday continued searching the area where the remains were found.
    "Time is on our side," Beary said Thursday. "We're going to do everything by the book. There will be no mistakes made." Watch sheriff promise 'no mistakes'
    Attorneys for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, filed an emergency motion asking that their experts be present for any forensic testing done on the remains. A hearing on that motion is set for Friday. Casey Anthony will not be transported from jail to attend, court officials said.

For the rest of the article:

Remains resemble Caylee, attorneys for her mother say - CNN.com

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

im hoping and guessing that someone in jail will kill her. they don't like child predators in jail and killing one's own child so callously is beyond reproach, even to fellow criminals.

Strands of hair found with the remains, found Thursday a half mile from the home of Caylee's grandparents, are the same color as the 3-year-old's, the lawyer said. The age and measurements also were a match for Caylee, Baden added.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

hopefully she'll commit suicide in jail...although this cannot be anything close to easy for the grandmother and mother of that monster.

she'll deny everything and continue the lies. why in the hell would she harm that beautiful child! if she didn't want to be a Mother, the grandparents would have taken good care of her or she could have put the little girl up for adoption to a loving family. this is horrible!

I hope they go after the grandparents for something. I believe they knew more than they said and were trying to protect Casey by derailing the investigation and lying about everything.

That whole family is shit, the poor baby never stood a chance.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I hope they go after the grandparents for something. I believe they knew more than they said and were trying to protect Casey by derailing the investigation and lying about everything.

That whole family is shit, the poor baby never stood a chance.
    I agree with you. I think her parents were involved some way in covering for her since they didn't want to see her in prison, even if she was guilty. So, let's bring on the insanity defense already since we know women are never selfish or evil and can only do something so horrible if they are crazy (yes, that's sarcasm). Being an immature party girl wannabe whose kid just got in the way of your fun one time too many doesn't make you insane.

I really hope that people will pay closer attention to all these child murder cases and realize that alot of the parenting myths that get touted as conventional wisdom are simply not universally true. It may be true that most people love their kids once they have them whether they were planned or not. It may be true that the majority of parents would never intentionally harm their child or let someone else do so. However, we see time and time again that becoming a parent doesn't magically transform everyone into some selfless, benevolent creature. Sometimes it brings out the worst in selfish, immature people with tragic consequences.

I don't care if the death was caused by 'accident', as in the mom was just trying to put the child into a deep sleep so she could go out and the child got too much chloraform and died. That is still murder, death resulting from abuse. Her intentions don't mean shit to me, especially since her sorry ass was out partying at clubs while her baby was 'missing'. That says it all right there.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. The grandmother called and then realized oh shit my daughter could go to jail and then started backpedaling like crazy. I think they should be arrested for helping cover it up.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    hopefully she'll commit suicide in jail...although this cannot be anything close to easy for the grandmother and mother of that monster.

Unfortunately, I think she's too in to herself to resort to suicide.

she'll deny everything and continue the lies. why in the hell would she harm that beautiful child! if she didn't want to be a Mother, the grandparents would have taken good care of her or she could have put the little girl up for adoption to a loving family. this is horrible!

My thoughts exactly. There are plenty of people who would have given her a loving home if she was put up for adoption.

This story just sickens me. How can you do that to your child?
    Casey is a self centered little bitch. I agree that her parent's covered for her, their behavior all along has been questionable.

Casey TRIED to put Caylee up for adoption... several times, actually. But her mom forced her to keep it. And look what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Her intentions don't mean shit to me, especially since her sorry ass was out partying at clubs while her baby was 'missing'. That says it all right there.
    Yeah no kidding.

I know many people speculate that it was an "accidental" death.

Not me.

I think she planned it out, first-degree murder.

She is such a spineless piece of shit.

But either way, we'll never know cause it's obvious this woman is never going to tell what really happened. Or I suppose the phantom babysitter still has the baby?

What a joke.

Thread Information