Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Poor little Caylee. That piece of shit Mother should have just left her with her Grandparents and moved on by herself!

^^ I know, she had a full time babysitter!! What a selfish, spiteful, evil bitch.

It's just awful, but I'm glad they finally found her poor little remains.

At least she will get a decent burial, and hopefully justice will be served.

They are sending the remains to Quantico for identification and have a search warrant for the house. The news said they'd be searching between 8 and 9 tonight.

Im forcing myself to watch nancy grace tonight to get the whole scoop.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Casey Anthony has anxiety attack, takes sedatives in jail after learning about remains found

Comments 0 | Recommend 0
    December 11, 2008 - 11:11 PM
    After the remains of what may be missing toddler Caylee Anthony were found Thursday morning, sources said when the Orange County Jail informed jailed mom Casey Anthony, she had an anxiety attack and requested sedatives.
    A warrant is being sought to search the Anthony family home.

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Jim Solomons confirmed the remains were found in a sealed plastic bag along Suburban Drive by a meter reader who called authorities about 9:30 a.m. The utility worker that discovered the remains said a skull rolled out of the bag when he picked it up. Sources said that duct tape was found on the mouth of the skull. A medical examiner took the remains from the scene on Thursday afternoon.

Todd Black, the spokesman for Jose Baez, who is Casey Anthony's attorney, said Anthony's camp is currently taking a wait-and-see attitude regarding the discovery.

Black said they want to find out what exactly the discovery is sooner rather than later.

Baez went to the Orange County Jail to be with his client. Later Thursday, Baez filed an emergency motion to ensure his involvement in the testing of the newly found remains. A hearing is scheduled for Friday at 11:30.

Investigators have been at the scene all day, which is one third of a mile away from the home where Casey Anthony, 22, was staying with her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and daughter, Caylee.

According to Equusearch, volunteers tried to search the area, but it was underwater. When they returned, the area was blocked by a chain-link fence.

Tim Miller of Equusearch said he believes the remains are Caylee's and he expects to attend her funeral within a week.

"I feel very optimistic that these are the remains of Caylee. We don't have any other missing children in the Orlando area, especially that close to the Anthony home," Miller said.

The exact age or the gender of the child is unknown, and investigators are not connecting the remains to the Anthony case, but Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said it is definitely a possibility that the remains are Caylee's.

Beary said it is confirmed that a human skull was found. He also said the area where the discovery was made was flooded during earlier searches.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Prosecutors said she killed her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July.

The Anthony family has been notified. They were still in California after Wednesday night's "Larry King Live" television appearance, but they rushed back to Orlando.

Top Story: Casey Anthony has anxiety attack, takes sedatives in jail after learning about remains found | anthony, remains, caylee - Top Story -

Odd. Why did she have an anxiety attack? Bit presumptuous isn't she? Maybe that's because she knows they've found Caylee since she put her there. The timing is impeccable. Hope she rots in jail, then hell.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I love children and animals so much and I can't imagine how any human being could harm either one. they are so loving and trusting. it truly breaks my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Odd. Why did she have an anxiety attack? Bit presumptuous isn't she? Maybe that's because she knows they've found Caylee since she put her there. The timing is impeccable. Hope she rots in jail, then hell.

Shit, even Satan will kick the shit out of her, once she gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Yeah it's funny how she showed barely any emotion throughout this entire thing unless she was at a hearing with a judge and would ball her eyes. Classic fucking socoipath. And I love how it was the grandma who had to call the cops to report her missing. Not even her own coward mother. I hope they didn't give Casey any sedative. It's interesting because her parents were on Larry King Live the night before a body was found near their home.

Sources said that duct tape was found on the mouth of the skull.

Kill the bitch.

The Larry King interview 12/10/08:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The grandpa makes me sad. He knows but he can't bring himself to say it. The grandma is in denial like a motherfucker.
    Last edited by cmmdee; December 12th, 2008 at 08:20 AM.

Evidence links child remains to Fla. toddler home

A medical examiner found evidence among a child's remains that link them to the home of a missing toddler, the county sheriff said Friday, offering the strongest indication yet that the remains may be those of Caylee Anthony.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary told NBC's "Today" show that investigators searched the home early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked it to the house." He did not elaborate on what those were.

The remains were found Thursday by a utility worker on a wooded lot less than a half-mile from the house where 3-year-old Caylee lived with her grandparents and her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony was charged in October with first-degree murder, even though the toddler's body hadn't yet been found. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report Caylee missing until July.
    Beary said his investigators and the FBI would work around the clock and through the weekend to identify the child.

Asked if he believed it was Caylee, Beary said: "My gut says yes, but I have to wait seven to 14 days for the DNA analysis to absolutely make sure."
    There are no other similar missing-child cases in the area.

If the skull found Thursday in an area that had until recently been flooded proves to be Caylee's, prosecutors will have the crucial evidence they need to convict Casey Anthony, legal experts said.
    "If the defense had been able to go to trial without a body being discovered, hopes for reasonable doubt might have been compelling," former U.S. Attorney Kendall Coffey said. "(But) if the body proves to be Caylee, then it immediately becomes an uphill case for the defense."

Prosecutors announced last week that they would not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony. Even if the remains are Caylee's, experts said it was unlikely the state would reverse its decision because prosecutors still have not determined a motive.
    A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office said Thursday that officials wouldn't comment until the investigation was complete.

For the past several months, Anthony's family, police and volunteers from around the country have searched for the little girl.

Casey Anthony has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. She was told about the discovery in jail on Thursday, and was placed under psychological observation - not suicide watch. Her attorney, Jose Baez, visited her and did not return calls seeking comment.

The child's grandmother first called authorities in July to say that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month, and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and said that everything she told them about her daughter's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent, and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked.
    As the case unfolded, troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.
    Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents, which showed someone at the Anthony home had done Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone used the Anthonys' home laptop to search Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and is a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents said.

Palm Beach Post - News from The Associated Press

I wonder what they found... maybe the duct tape or trash bags.

Ugh. Makes me sick.

Wow.. what a heartless cruel f'ing bitch! She deserves to fry..even though she won't..now.

I just can't imagine.. how you could do that to your own/or any child. Then continue to lie about it ..this long.
    She should be anxious.. bitch.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Sources said that duct tape was found on the mouth of the skull.
    How would there be tape on the skull, unless it was actually put on the skull? If there was duct tape over the mouth, I would think it would have come off when the skin came off. I mean, I know that stuff is sticky, but that seems a little odd.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

There might have been still some flesh on the skull... Maybe the tape preserved the flesh in the mouth area...

I hope this bitch gets shanked in prison!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    How would there be tape on the skull, unless it was actually put on the skull? If there was duct tape over the mouth, I would think it would have come off when the skin came off. I mean, I know that stuff is sticky, but that seems a little odd.
    Yes thank you that's what I was going to say. Why would you put duct tape on the mouth of a skull?

Elite Member

Even if the duct tape fell on the mouth during decomp, it had to be somewhere on the body at some point. Duct tape plus dead body not a good sign, it was probably used either as a gag, blindfold, or restraint.

Thread Information