Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Disturbing story of missing two-year-old Caylee Anthony

Hit By Ban Bus!

LP had HUGE breaking news via that guy Murt who does a streaming "news" cast. It was all about the cross necklace that was found during the LAST TES search and how TES and LE were sending divers out tomorrow morning. If the cross was sooooo important , why didn't they send divers out at the time it was found instead of waiting until now? Which begs the question: how much shit has been planted, including the size 6 Mickey Mouse dress, considering LE didn't use their own SAR teams from the very beginning? Instead, they sat on their hands and waited for TES, who came more than a month after the case broke in the media.

Another thing. On the discovery blog David Lohr quoted Tim Miller of TES as saying:

"I don't think Caylee will ever be found," Miller told Investigation Discovery. "We have done all that we can do. We have thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas. Unfortunately, there is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking."

Next thing you know, the search is back on for tomorrow morning. Where are they going to search if they have "thoroughly searched every inch of the targeted areas"? WTF is going on here? Nobody in this case knows if they are coming or going. It's first one thing and then another, and that includes Tim Miller who has done more 180's in this case than a drunken teenager driving a hotrod.

Could I put in one small request please? Everybody's posts in this thread are well-worth reading, but if people are going to use acronyms in their posts that aren't your sort of basic LOL and stuff like that, could you possibly put in brackets after them what they mean please? Just the first time you use it, that way noobs like me will understand what you're saying .

It doesn't look like this little girl will ever be found does it? It's the exact same as the Madeleine McCann case, terribly sad.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^LOL, what would you like to know?

From my post above yours, LP= Leonard Padilla, Bounty Hunter

TES = Texas Equusearch.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

TES has been jerked around as much as everyone else in all of this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Now you've got people at Websleuths are whining because Tim Miller is calling off the search.
    BEACONHELL.com Ungrateful Cows -MOO
    Do these people not know the cost of SAR? I'm actually surprised TES only spent 100 grand. But considering, this is a small amount of money for SAR. I also read on another forum that several of TES' credit cards had to be frozen because of frivolous spending, which people are speculating was done by Padilla. If I can find that post I'll post it.

I mean, I don't blame families and friends expressing concern that a search has been called off, but when people (looking at you Webskanks) are complaining it becomes just pathetic.
    It costs a shitload of money to launch SAR. For example, when 442 squadron (Comox) has to launch JUST 1 CC-115 Buffalo search aircraft with full crew it costs more than $10,000.

^I guess the people bitching could always volunteer to give their time to search. Oh yeah, the complainers only want to complain, but wouldn't put forth their money or time to fund said search. It's easier to point the finger at what someone else is or isn't doing.

Oh dear, that's going to put a damper on t-shirt sales.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    It costs a shitload of money to launch SAR.
    SAR = Search and rescue?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Silver Member

This may sound morbid but I live in an area with very similar weather and terrain as Florida. If she put that child's body in bottom of some swamp or bayou, they will never find it. It will be hard to prosecute her without a body.

I hate to say it, and I know I'll get flamed, but I have a strong suspicion that poor little Caylee's been eaten by an alligator. Therefore, I don't believe she'll ever be found, and won't get the justice she deserves.

No flaming here. I was really hoping they'd find her, but I agree, when you consider the weather, the terrain and just the amount of time that passed before she was even reported missing--it's probably unlikely she'll ever be found.

I just hope there was enough forensic evidence left in the car to prove a decomposing body was there. That's pretty much the best shot they have at a conviction right now. Well, that and the sociopathic behavior of Casey, of course.

But...stranger things have happened. Look at all the searching they did for Laci Peterson. Then suddenly one day, Scott Peterson's biggest nightmare came true when the bodies washed up on shore. So you just never know.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Maybe she burned her & buried the ashes. She did steal the gas cans.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    No flaming here. I was really hoping they'd find her, but I agree, when you consider the weather, the terrain and just the amount of time that passed before she was even reported missing--it's probably unlikely she'll ever be found.

I just hope there was enough forensic evidence left in the car to prove a decomposing body was there. That's pretty much the best shot they have at a conviction right now. Well, that and the sociopathic behavior of Casey, of course.

But...stranger things have happened. Look at all the searching they did for Laci Peterson. Then suddenly one day, Scott Peterson's biggest nightmare came true when the bodies washed up on shore. So you just never know.
    A couple of things about the forensic report that was released: The Body Farm "air tests" say that Casey's car contained 5 major compounds in common with decomposition (out of 16) but the control test car contained 9! Was there a dead body in the control test car too?

About the hair ( 1 out of 30+ found in the trunk) that showed signs of "apparent" (their word) decomposition: the report NEVER says the hair had a "post mortem root band". It never says those words. In fact, the hair COULD NOT have had a post mortem root band and here is why: they did a mtDNA profile on the hair, which is why they couldn't distinguish if it belonged to Casey or Caylee. (mitochondrial DNA is passed directly from a mother to her children) Why could they not have done a nuclear DNA profile that WOULD have distinguished between the two? Because the hair had no root attached. Bacteria from a decomposing body (which is what a 'post mortem root band' actually is) CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT, insert itself directly into a hair shaft without first entering through the root.

Another thing: In the body of the report it says the trunk contained a "significant amount" of chloroform. But if you look at the chart in "Conclusions", under "Chloroform" it says "NO".

^Yeah, and I'm still surprised she didn't burn up the car so no evidence could be found there.

She could be in a landfill, since the car was found next to a dumpster. Or buried somewhere. There are just so many possibilities, and the child was missing for 31 days before she was even reported as such. Casey had lots of time and too many opportunities to cover her tracks.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

What did she do with Caylee? It becomes more disturbing to think about as time goes on.

Thread Information